Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have two tubes of this foundation! It's great! It lasts all day in heat, humidity, this is my go to along with revlon color stay for a long wearing foundation. However I wish it did offer more coverage.

on 8/30/2013 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am on my second tube of this and the first has lasted me for a long time. It gives a medium to full coverage and I love the fact it's a squeeze tube instead of those pumpless, glass jar foundations you find so often in the drugstore. It is super affordable and I would prefer this over the Revlon Colorstay.

Like most of Rimmel foundations, it has a really nice scent that I enjoy. It's more affordable than some other drugstore foundations (Revlon Colorstay is $21 here in Canada and the Rimmel one costs $8.99. Think I got it on sale for $5.99 or $6.99). It is very easy to blend in to the skin and it literally lasts all freaking day. The longest I had it on for, sad to say, was almost 12 hours and it looked the same as when I applied it earlier that day. It isn't exactly a mattifying foundation so I use a powder after I apply it and I don't need to blot until the 5th or 6th hour.

Overall, it's one of my favourite foundations and I would definitely continue re-purchasing.

on 8/27/2013 11:46:00 PM

I tried this out after struggling to find a makeup that is the correct color, goes on smoothly, covers well and doesn't break me out.
I liked:
Price cannot be beaten
Color was perfect-warm ivory
Application was effortless and it looked instantly flawless
Covers very well
Feels light
I didn't like the super-shiny look and after a few hours, my skin was so irritated because of how oily my face had gotten! Will try it with a super-absorbent powder as this foundation is too good to give up without a fight!
UPDATE:used oil absorbing powder and that has helped reduce the oil. Has not broken me out yet. Very happy with this foundation!

on 8/26/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! It works perfectly if you like medium to full coverage. In the winter time I use 100 and decided to get some color in me this summer so I was at a 202. A little goes a long with this product. it's smooth, the first two colors are a little ivory, but the rest are quite beigey and yellowy. You don't need a whole lot to use, just finish it off with powder. It does get cakey if you keep building it. I've got extremely oily skin, so this somewhat helps. I'm only oily if I'm not hydrated enough, which seems to be all of the time because I'm lazy. Overall, great product, and I'll continue to have it on hand!

on 8/24/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the first time I used this site last week this was highly recomended so I whent to lloyds chemist and bought some. it was about a fiver so I thought it would be rubbish. how wrong was I! it goes on great its great coverage and it lasted all night. I love It love it love it. the only down side is that its in a flipin glass bottle so its hars to get it all out but at that price who cares.

on 8/21/2013 10:27:00 PM

Application: I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender or my fingers.

Texture: It's a little thick, very easily blendable and smooth.

Finish: It sets to a slightly satiny finish, leaning to matte, but not flat matte.

Coverage: medium to heavy medium.

Color match: 200 Soft Beige is a pretty good match for my NC30 skin.

Oxidization: It hasn't oxidized on me.

Skin type: My skin is normal to dry, these days.

Smell: I find it a delicious floral scent, some people won't like it.

Longevity: It really lasts, but not intact. It starts losing its freshness after around 5 hours.

Did not break me out.

Will you repurchase it? Most probably.

Overall, I really like it. I don't LOVE it to bits, because I tend to love foundations with a more glowy finish, but then again, those don't last too long. It manages to be long-wearing and have close to full coverage without clinging to my dry patches or looking cakey, dry, etc. It's a very nice product!

on 8/14/2013 1:57:00 PM

I love this foundation!
It looks great on my skin.
I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not and I was in the store thinking so I asked the woman behind the counter she said it was great! She also said she was wearing it on her face and her face looked great! So I brought the foundation
I instantly tried it on and it looks great when applied with your fingers, sponge or a brush!
Its not sticky or dry. Its just right.
I really do recommend this foundation!
Best one going,

on 8/14/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was hesitant to try a Rimmel foundation after trying their BB cream (thumbs down!). But I really wanted to find a long lasting makeup for my oily skin.

I'm really happy that I tried the 25 hour Lasting Finish foundation. It feels really light on your face. It's quick and easy to apply - I just used my fingers. It covers all of my redness and dark spots from left over blemishes, but it's not cakey or heavy feeling.

I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, and I had nice matte skin that lasted all day long. This stuff stayed in place until I removed it at night. It wasn't hard to remove with my makeup wipes which is a bonus too.

This foundation deserves more attention. It's a great makeup - especially for $5 :)

on 8/12/2013 7:39:00 AM

I tried this foundation a couple of months back and i have to say its the best ive used so far. It stays on all day, although it wouldnt last for 25 hours but it does stay looking fresh for a good 15-20 hours. i would most deffinately buy this product again and at the price it is, its even better. Would reccomend this to a friend.

on 8/5/2013 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as an emergency fix, having broken my Esteé Lauder Double Wear bottle on a Sunday night - cue massive panic as I needed makeup for work on Monday morning! Dashed to Asda and picked this up for £5 on special offer!

To say this stuff has pleasantly surprised me would be an understatement..I use it at weekends for a lighter finish. Doesn't break me out either. I also blend a few drops in with my Esteé Lauder to make it less heavy. Have had so many compliments on this lighter finish. Love this stuff and if you like medium coverage, this is ideal