Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

I really like this Foundation! I like how it looks and feels on the skin! It last all day, and it almost looks as it did when you took it on in the morning :D Its fodent smell bad, i actually like the smell and the smell disapears fast. the only downside is the color range, pale and light skin might find it hard to get a color that matches their skin. I have light to medium with yellow undertones and i picked the 100 and i think it looks great on my skin.

on 4/29/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I originally came across this foundation in my mom's beauty kit. I don't wear foundation often, and had run out of my own. My mother is a similar skin tone, so I stole some of hers. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I applied it at around 2 PM, went to a concert that night, and still had foundation when I got home around 1 AM. VERY impressed with how long it lasted. I bought my own tube last week. I paid $6.50. What a steal!

on 4/29/2013 11:54:00 AM

Really good stuff. Better than colorstay. Just about the same coverage as colorstay without looking like 10 pounds of makeup. Looks dewy without powder. Cheap. Colors are dark, but you can easily lighten them with Manic Panic white foundation.

on 4/28/2013 7:07:00 PM

I come back to this foundation over and over... my HG. Awesome coverage and it LASTS. I apply it with a big "airbrush" foundation brush and it looks great. I also sometimes use this just over areas that need coverage - under eyes, over blemishes - almost like a concealer, before a lighter powder foundation and its great for that too.

on 4/25/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Gah. This was almost a big hit but it has a few flaws I can't look over. First (and obviously this won't be a flaw for everyone) they don't have a color to suit my skintone. I'm very pale and have pink undertones. I bought the "ivory" one and let me just say, what were they thinking when they named this "ivory"? It's actually orangish-brown compared to my skintone. I just can't pull it off because of that. Also, it feels like it doesn't set onto your skin. Like, you put it on and then if you touch your face your face almost feels sticky or oily even though it wasn't oily before. You would want to powder pretty well if you wore this. I haven't really gotten that feeling with other foundations where it just feels oily right after you put it on. It wasn't shiny or anything but when you actually felt your face it was a bizarre feeling. It does have amazing coverage but I found that it could look cakey when applied the wrong way. I applied it with a flat-top brush to get good coverage but then I had to go back and pat my face with my damp blending sponge, otherwise it would have looked too cakey.
I wish it came in a color suitable for me, and didn't feel weird on my skin. The coverage was a big plus with this and I don't think I've found the coverage in another drugstore foundation.

on 4/19/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this foundation... I have dry, medium- toned skin. My color in 200 soft beige is perfect for my skin tone. I was a bit concerned with it feeling "cakey" on my dry skin, but I've been using it for two weeks with out a problem. *useful tip* apply with fingers, not a foundation brush and gently press into skin around "dry areas".

I love that it's a plastic tube so that I can control how much product I use. The only reason I didn't rate this 5 "lippies" is because of the color range... the company should provide a wider range of color to accommodate more skin tones.

on 4/17/2013 1:56:00 AM

I was looking forward to this foundation, but was so disappointed!.. I'm a light shade, this foundation has way to much of an orange cast or undertone! & I couldn't blend it out it just dried so fast on me! I use different primers with different tools, beauty blender, Real Technique brushes & nothing just sat their and it was just a night mare! Never will I buy this ever again!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a product that would be long lasting when I decided to purchase this....and unfortunately I absoloutely did not like it one bit....it came on blotchy even after applying with a top end brush and looked very cakey. The colour was terrible on my skin which didn't help and I'm usually a common and easy match ! Bottom line - font waste your cash on this!

on 4/15/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really do love this foundation, but I just feel like sometimes it doesn't wear as long. I always use a primer and a setting powder, and that helps. I have oily/combination skin and it doesn't make me super shiny. Especially if I set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte. Overall, it's a decent light to medium coverage foundation with a natural finish.

So I bought this product looking for a very long lasting foundation and I think it's quite good. It does last a good while but not 25 hours maybe 5 or 6? I really liked the packaging it was in a glass like bottle which made it seem more expensive looking and attractive to the eye. However as it is a drugstore product that I purchased in Boots it was very hard to find a suitable color for my skin tone. If you decide to purchase the product you should also know that in the bottle it looks darker than when you actually apply it. Overall I think its a good foundation but not the best.