August 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by fantasian00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have been using it for years! Lots of shine. Detangles so well, that sometimes I don't even need to comb. However it does weight my hair down a lot, so don't use this if you want body and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 2:41:00 AM More reviews by smartypants21

I bought this a few summers ago to condition hair after swimming. It works great as a detangler but I am not sure how well it moisturizes my hair. My hair also takes forever to dry if I spray this on after I shower in the morning so I use it only at night. I got used to the smell which is faintly tea tree oil/herbal but my first impression was that I didn't like it. I think it weighs down hair a little so I am using up the rest but am going to search for something better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 9:51:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This didn't really do much to condition my hair. It doesn't really detangle either. The scent is kind of annoying but it's faint so I don't have to deal with it for very long. Doesn't do anything for the appearance of my hair - not making it more shiny nor healthy looking. I'll stick to my Infusium 23 and ION detangler they work MUCH better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous product for the price, smells good and leaves the hair soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by yknufgorf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it !!!!! leaves my hair feeling wonderful!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When my hair was 3-feet long, I had to use a leave-in conditioner in order to have any hope of getting a comb through it. My hair is also very thick and can be frizzy/flyaway. Aussie Hair Insurance acted like a detangler and helped make my hair soft and smooth. I could see how it would be too much for people with fine hair, though. Since cutting off about 2 feet of my hair and starting to color it, I've found it necessary to switch to gentler, salon products to prolong the life of my color. I would still recommend the Aussie line for people with thick hair that is not color treated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sdpgirl26

I love this leave-in and would never leave home without it. My hair can tend to frizz and this takes care of it and keeps my hair soft and shiny.LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by riotingpacifist

I absolutely LOVE this leave-in. My hair is naturally very oily, but I used to bleach the back part, and what's left of the bleach is dry and damaged to all hell. All my hair is very thick, curly, frizzy and 'fro-like and gets tangled extremely easily. I use their Root Cleanser+Tip Mender shampoo, followed by Knot Forgotten (which takes care of the detangling, but not the damage) and then I finish with Hair Insurance twice a week, and my hair has never been healthier, stronger, shinier or more manageable. I have no objections to the scent, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the leave-in that changed my mind about them! I have fine,thick, colored hair down to my bra strap,and a few sprays of this worked thru my freshly washed hair gives me lots of body and shine,without weighing my hair down. It also seems to make it thicker,and has lots of good ingredients. I can go two days without washing and still have my hair feel good and not be limp. The scent dissipates quickly (though I don't find it objectionable)and the price is right. I love that I can save a step in the shower now. It *is* possible to have conditioned and detangled hair that isn't too soft ( a problem I have always had with rinse-outs). Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I bought this because it says it'll make my hair strong and it seems like it has plus it has made my thin hair thicker, smooth and shiny. I also found it to be a dry spray which made me happy because I was afraid it would make my already oily hair greasy, but it didn't. The downfall of this product is it ended up weighing my hair down by the third or fourth day, so I can't use it everyday. I didn't like the scent either.... real bad, but the smell goes right away. It's too bad cause I always expect Aussie products to have a sweet smell of some sort. As far as detangling goes it gives me just enough slickness to comb through my hair, but I liked that since I didn't wanna end up greasy. It's been two days now since I've used it and I can still brush through my hair when it's dry a lot easier than before. I'll probably buy this again because of the results I got from this, but I certainly won't be using it everyday from now on.