April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sh01

I got this hoping it would help with my dry hair. I sprayed it on and noticed nothing. I used it for a couple of days and it never really did anything. It smells nice but I wouldn't repurchase. It comes in a nice spray bottle though, that's probably the only good thing about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 12:24:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is coarse and dry and I only wash it every other day or so. So on the days I don't wash my hair I use the Hair Insurance to freshen up my hair and give it a smooth moist feel again. I don't use it for detangling because I feel it isn't emollient enough for that. The smell is nice and fresh. I am almost thru with my first bottle - good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:45:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is okay. Take's a lot to get the tangles out though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 3:33:00 AM More reviews by bekki6758

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Inexpensive product that is supposed to detangle your hair or stop breakage, but it didn't help very much with my stubborn tangles. It also has a scent to it that isn't one of Aussie's greatest, wouldn't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 6:50:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It could be better. I love Aussie's products, but this wasn't too great. I don't like the smell before it dries. It does detangle. I'd rather have something that smells better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2002 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As you can imagine, riding on the back of a motorcycle can ensnare long hair like nobody's business. So can swimming, biking, and running without taking proper hair precautions. I have done both and thought I'd have to cut some of my hair to undo the effects of my neglect. Enter Hair Insurance. Used on wet or dry hair, a few sprays and I can easily get a brush through my bra-strap length hair. I especially like that I can feel the slipperyness in my hair the next day as I shampoo. Great stuff & I love the scent too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2002 4:56:00 PM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this - it smells awful. Not just to me either. Everyone I was around would wrinkle up their nose and ask what that terrible smell was! Any detangling properties are not worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2002 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

At first I didn't like this. The smell isn't very good but after a few uses, I realized it detangles fairly well, and it also makes my hair shiny and stronger. I like it a lot now, I am on my second bottle. Almost Holy Grail, but not quite!