October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by JMcfly

This is the best leave in conditioner I have used! I've been using it for 10+ years and I cannot live without it. It detangles so well, and makes my slightly oily hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down. I use this daily and love everything about it. I will buy it until the end of time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by fantasian00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have been using it for years! Lots of shine. Detangles so well, that sometimes I don't even need to comb. However it does weight my hair down a lot, so don't use this if you want body and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 2:41:00 AM More reviews by smartypants21

I bought this a few summers ago to condition hair after swimming. It works great as a detangler but I am not sure how well it moisturizes my hair. My hair also takes forever to dry if I spray this on after I shower in the morning so I use it only at night. I got used to the smell which is faintly tea tree oil/herbal but my first impression was that I didn't like it. I think it weighs down hair a little so I am using up the rest but am going to search for something better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 9:51:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This didn't really do much to condition my hair. It doesn't really detangle either. The scent is kind of annoying but it's faint so I don't have to deal with it for very long. Doesn't do anything for the appearance of my hair - not making it more shiny nor healthy looking. I'll stick to my Infusium 23 and ION detangler they work MUCH better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous product for the price, smells good and leaves the hair soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by yknufgorf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it !!!!! leaves my hair feeling wonderful!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When my hair was 3-feet long, I had to use a leave-in conditioner in order to have any hope of getting a comb through it. My hair is also very thick and can be frizzy/flyaway. Aussie Hair Insurance acted like a detangler and helped make my hair soft and smooth. I could see how it would be too much for people with fine hair, though. Since cutting off about 2 feet of my hair and starting to color it, I've found it necessary to switch to gentler, salon products to prolong the life of my color. I would still recommend the Aussie line for people with thick hair that is not color treated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sdpgirl26

I love this leave-in and would never leave home without it. My hair can tend to frizz and this takes care of it and keeps my hair soft and shiny.LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by riotingpacifist

I absolutely LOVE this leave-in. My hair is naturally very oily, but I used to bleach the back part, and what's left of the bleach is dry and damaged to all hell. All my hair is very thick, curly, frizzy and 'fro-like and gets tangled extremely easily. I use their Root Cleanser+Tip Mender shampoo, followed by Knot Forgotten (which takes care of the detangling, but not the damage) and then I finish with Hair Insurance twice a week, and my hair has never been healthier, stronger, shinier or more manageable. I have no objections to the scent, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the leave-in that changed my mind about them! I have fine,thick, colored hair down to my bra strap,and a few sprays of this worked thru my freshly washed hair gives me lots of body and shine,without weighing my hair down. It also seems to make it thicker,and has lots of good ingredients. I can go two days without washing and still have my hair feel good and not be limp. The scent dissipates quickly (though I don't find it objectionable)and the price is right. I love that I can save a step in the shower now. It *is* possible to have conditioned and detangled hair that isn't too soft ( a problem I have always had with rinse-outs). Definite repurchase.