Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

3.7

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

I really seemed to like this product! It was great as just a nice cheap leave in conditioner/flat iron protector. I was sad though to find out a few weeks after I got it that the spray top broke and I couldn't spray it any more :( It smells really good and moisturizes without being heavy. I would buy it again if the top worked better

on 9/14/2006 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow I'm really impressed by Aussie products. My hair tangles easily and I use this right before combing my washed hair. It smells really good and makes my hair feel great. It feels like I've used a conditioner in the shower rather than a leave-in - most leave-ins make my hair feel weird. Not to mention the great price (around $3 at Target). I replaced my Aussie Moist conditioner with this because I like to skip that extra step in the shower. To stretch this product a little (not like it costs a whole lot but I just try to make the most of what I buy) I mix it with some water.

on 8/19/2006 1:36:00 AM

I do not like the smell of this whatsoever. It does not have the same pleasant smell other aussie products have. I don't find that it works that well, but then again I have yet to find a leave in conditioner that actually works. I have had it for 2 years and I hate wasting stuff so i keep on using it, just incase it's doing some good I can't really see. haha.

on 6/30/2006 7:10:00 PM

I love this product. This detangles my hair nicely and my hair is shiny and soft after using this. I will definitely purchase again.

on 5/11/2006 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It is a great leave-in conditioner. I got this a few weeks ago when I notice that my hair was starting to get dry at the ends due to constant blow drying and flat ironing. After a few days of use on damp hair, my ends were starting to look normal again. My hair has a nice shine to it, but not overly shiney. Good product.

on 4/3/2006 9:21:00 AM

This is the best leave in conditioner I have used! I've been using it for 10+ years and I cannot live without it. It detangles so well, and makes my slightly oily hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down. I use this daily and love everything about it. I will buy it until the end of time!

on 3/1/2006 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Have been using it for years! Lots of shine. Detangles so well, that sometimes I don't even need to comb. However it does weight my hair down a lot, so don't use this if you want body and volume.

on 11/13/2005 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this a few summers ago to condition hair after swimming. It works great as a detangler but I am not sure how well it moisturizes my hair. My hair also takes forever to dry if I spray this on after I shower in the morning so I use it only at night. I got used to the smell which is faintly tea tree oil/herbal but my first impression was that I didn't like it. I think it weighs down hair a little so I am using up the rest but am going to search for something better.

on 11/8/2005 9:51:00 PM

This didn't really do much to condition my hair. It doesn't really detangle either. The scent is kind of annoying but it's faint so I don't have to deal with it for very long. Doesn't do anything for the appearance of my hair - not making it more shiny nor healthy looking. I'll stick to my Infusium 23 and ION detangler they work MUCH better.

on 11/6/2005 2:32:00 PM

This is a fabulous product for the price, smells good and leaves the hair soft.

Top Rated Aussie Products