November 27, 2014 | 1475 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by digitalparanoia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 other eos flavors. This one has a different consistency than the rest because it has SPF. I agree that it is thicker and creamier than the other eos balms, it is more slippery and shiny on your lips as well. It doesn't sink in and moisturize as well as the rest so I'm taking off a lippie. I tend to only wear this one in sunny weather.

This is my favorite of the eos for the scent/taste, and it has much more flavor than the other eos flavors I have (summerfruit, honeydew, vanilla)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

So I seen this displayed on the random item shelf next to the cashier at walmart for less than $3 so i figured why not..
I have very dry flaky lips all year round.
after I get out of the shower and exfoliate my lips i apply some product
I find myself talking this product up so i can really like it
Pros:
Smells like lemon frosting..yum
design of sphere is awesome
spf15 is always good
Cons:
its just bleh..nothing to special

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because there was so much hype about it. I bought the lemon one because it was the only one with SPF and I figured it would be perfect for summer. The egg shape of the container is really unique and it smells like lemon cake which is really nice. However, not only did this lip balm not moistuize my lips, it actually dried them out! I never had dry lips in the summer until I started using this product. I will not be repurchasing this product because there are a lot better drugstore alternatives out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pro:
-the packaging makes for a very smooth and easy application (the BEST feature of this product, in my opinion; a truly innovative feature)
-SPF 15 provides good sun protection for the lips
-scent/taste is pleasant
-very ergonomic for hands and easy to transport
-reasonably priced (only $3)

Con:
-not moisturizing enough (especially in the winter, I have to apply MANY coats before my lips feel adequately moisturized and after 15 minutes or so, the moisture disappears)
-gets dirty easily and more prone to contamination
-not suitable for winter (the product will freeze up and take much longer to apply)

Basically, this product would be perfect if it was the same design but with a better/more moisturizing lip balm. Definitely an over-hyped product but not terrible for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Starae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I kinda gave into the hype when I bought this. But it was so worth it. I've always been disappointed in lip balms in general because I've tried a lot of different brands for my very chapped lips, with no luck.
Now I use this every day, many many times a day.

First of all, packaging is cute. It's also very easy for me to find in the abyss that is my purse.

I love the texture of the balm. It glides on so easily and lasts quite a long time for me. What I love the most is that it keeps my lips soft even after the balm itself wears off.
No other lip balm that I have purchased has compared to this.

Overall this is an amazing product.
I will definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Foveolata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these, the flavor is nice but not overwhelming, and the texture is smooth. I thought at first the packaging was just gimmicky, and wouldn't work out well, but the sphere shape is actually pretty convenient, and the price is reasonable. The ingredients are natural, and my lips are staying pretty happy. I will definitely continue using balms from this company.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this balm. Feels light, gives just a slight sheen to the lips, smells great, lasts a long time. This is my favorite of all the flavors available. The packaging is the best part! Don't have to worry about the top falling off, and it's bright color and unique shape make it super easy to find in a big purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sinercelywhitkay

So far I'm loving this stuff. It's amazing. The scent is lemony but not like a sour, stinky lemon (if that makes sense), it's definitely smooth going on the lips, and moisturizing. It doesn't stay on for long but it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and soft. It's a lip balm not a gloss people, to be honest I wouldn't want a lip balm that stayed on for 15 hours. It does the job it says it'll do...leaves your lips SMOOTH & moisturized. I love this product for far & for only $2.96 at Walmart I will most likely buy it again.

And the fact that it has an SPF of 15 is just a little added bonus to the fact that this packaging is beyond adorable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Picked this product up at Walmart for 2.99$ I love the smell and taste of the lipbalm but it doesn't sink into my lips and isn't long lasting. The packaging is different but cool. I think ill stick to my aveeno though because it stays longer and gives my lips a nice shine. Disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

Of all the EOS lipbalm i owned ( I have all three), this is the only one I can say works. It actually moisturizes my lips. Love the scent and also the fact that it has spf 15 is great.