December 20, 2014 | 1557 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by KareyKat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally obsessed with this lip balm. I love it!!!!! I'm going to get the other flavors tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by shlle999

I gave 2 for the overall rating. The retail price is alittle over $3 in CA. I got a $2 mail in rebate so I purchased it to try since a lot of people were raving how good it is. Otherwise, I thought it was pricey for what it's really worth. I think it is a lot product in the container since I've been using for over a week and it didn't look like I made a dint in it. I like the fragrance since it is fruity and light. I apply a thin strip before it gets to greasy. However, I have to reapply often. I like the packaging because it looks really cute on my desk. It doesn't look like a chapstick at all instead it looks like an egg on the desk. I wouldn't buy it again at its retail price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by JTT

The design of this lip balm is genius. Very ergonomic and practical and makes so much sense. Feels good, easy to use, etc.

Except the actual product is all surface. It doesn't actually moisturize your lips. Even chapstick or CVS brand chapstick works better than this brand. It's more like a veneer or a light gloss and the moisture never penetrates your chapped lips.... Save your money.

I have a chapstick addiction - so I've tried pretty much every brand on the market since my lips are constantly dry. I have about 8 different chapsticks in my purse alone. For value, nothing beats Carmex...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by digitalparanoia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 other eos flavors. This one has a different consistency than the rest because it has SPF. I agree that it is thicker and creamier than the other eos balms, it is more slippery and shiny on your lips as well. It doesn't sink in and moisturize as well as the rest so I'm taking off a lippie. I tend to only wear this one in sunny weather.

This is my favorite of the eos for the scent/taste, and it has much more flavor than the other eos flavors I have (summerfruit, honeydew, vanilla)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

So I seen this displayed on the random item shelf next to the cashier at walmart for less than $3 so i figured why not..
I have very dry flaky lips all year round.
after I get out of the shower and exfoliate my lips i apply some product
I find myself talking this product up so i can really like it
Pros:
Smells like lemon frosting..yum
design of sphere is awesome
spf15 is always good
Cons:
its just bleh..nothing to special

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because there was so much hype about it. I bought the lemon one because it was the only one with SPF and I figured it would be perfect for summer. The egg shape of the container is really unique and it smells like lemon cake which is really nice. However, not only did this lip balm not moistuize my lips, it actually dried them out! I never had dry lips in the summer until I started using this product. I will not be repurchasing this product because there are a lot better drugstore alternatives out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pro:
-the packaging makes for a very smooth and easy application (the BEST feature of this product, in my opinion; a truly innovative feature)
-SPF 15 provides good sun protection for the lips
-scent/taste is pleasant
-very ergonomic for hands and easy to transport
-reasonably priced (only $3)

Con:
-not moisturizing enough (especially in the winter, I have to apply MANY coats before my lips feel adequately moisturized and after 15 minutes or so, the moisture disappears)
-gets dirty easily and more prone to contamination
-not suitable for winter (the product will freeze up and take much longer to apply)

Basically, this product would be perfect if it was the same design but with a better/more moisturizing lip balm. Definitely an over-hyped product but not terrible for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Starae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I kinda gave into the hype when I bought this. But it was so worth it. I've always been disappointed in lip balms in general because I've tried a lot of different brands for my very chapped lips, with no luck.
Now I use this every day, many many times a day.

First of all, packaging is cute. It's also very easy for me to find in the abyss that is my purse.

I love the texture of the balm. It glides on so easily and lasts quite a long time for me. What I love the most is that it keeps my lips soft even after the balm itself wears off.
No other lip balm that I have purchased has compared to this.

Overall this is an amazing product.
I will definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Foveolata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these, the flavor is nice but not overwhelming, and the texture is smooth. I thought at first the packaging was just gimmicky, and wouldn't work out well, but the sphere shape is actually pretty convenient, and the price is reasonable. The ingredients are natural, and my lips are staying pretty happy. I will definitely continue using balms from this company.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this balm. Feels light, gives just a slight sheen to the lips, smells great, lasts a long time. This is my favorite of all the flavors available. The packaging is the best part! Don't have to worry about the top falling off, and it's bright color and unique shape make it super easy to find in a big purse!