September 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a problem with finding a concealer that doesn't settle in my fine lines or cake up and just look horrible after applying it, BUT this little miracle in a bottle solved all those problems! Looks natural and last for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does a pretty GOOD job at concealing my extreme under eye circles: I usually use a three-step program: yellow neutralizer, concealer and pressed powder.

But with this roller, it only takes this ONE STEP and ta-da, my circles are 90% GONE! (Best I have ever seen with just one product). I also did NOT experience any creasing with this product. I didnt expect much from this product because every other product I have used gave me none to satisfactory coverage.

I absolute am amazed with how this product works : I haven't noticed an improvement with my circles, but the COVERAGE is really nice and really BRIGHTENS up my eyes.

I have medium asian skin tone, and I usually go for foundations and concealers a shade lighter than my skin tone (to brighten up my complexion) and the "Light" shade "(for this product) really BRIGHTENS up my whole face !

All in all, I LOVE this product ! Will definitely REPURCHASE (: continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by krisaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was skeptical about this product. However it works fantastically on me, even better than Mac studio sculpt. It is cool when applied. I leave it on for about a minute then blend in. My eyes look more awake and brighter instantly. I am so pleased with this product and would recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Chrissaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is a very thin consistency, however it is good at concealing dark circles due to the pigmentation. It feels cool and refreshing going on. It stings a tiny bit at first for me (sensitive skin) but that stops pretty quickly.
My only problem is the it's too yellow for my fair skin. It would be better on a more tan person. As it is I need to use some other product on top to blend with my natural colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I used it, it didn't help my dark circles over all like it says it does. I used it and then had to top it with a concealer, the only thing that did was act as a brightener under my concealer. It feels goon when you roll it over, tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works better than any other concealer I've ever tried for under my eyes! I never leave the house without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by raynaflynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not impress me whatsoever. The cooling ball does feel nice under my eyes in the morning, but other than that, I have not noticed a significant change in my dark circles. The concealing part is a joke as well. I need to put an extra layer of a different concealer on top of it in order to cover up my insanely dark circles. It creases, and for me, doesn't do tue job. For a little over 10 dollars, I do not feel that this product is worth the money. I will not repurchase despite everyone else's raves on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by alisaabby

This is a really good concealer for the dark eyes! I love it. It lasts forever too! I put a couple rolls and with my concealer brush I just gently blend it and after, it looks really good! I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't write too many reviews, usually when I really love or really dislike a product. The eye roller with concealer is fantastic. I have been looking for a concealer that doesn't appear matted or crepe-y after application. This is not full coverage but gives a nice sweep of light concealer to diminish the purple under my eyes. No cracking or creasing. Tossed out my arsenal of under eye concealers-this one works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an everyday product for me. I use it along with the clear roller since I have quite a bit of puffiness, hooded lids, and some bagginess. The combination of the two really helps a lot with all of these problems, I find after an hour or so my eyes are much smoother, less puffy, and the hoods are less. The tint in the colored roller is great, very thin consistency, super easy to blend, yet has a lot of coverage. I apply it to my entire eye, underneath, and inner corner. It really brightens everything up, and provides coverage to hide discoloration, veins, darkness, etc. It is not enough for me to use alone as undereye concealer though if I want full coverage.. but it really makes a big difference, and I find it makes an excellent base for my concealer, and if I am in a hurry I can use it alone for decent coverage in one step. I have used it on other parts of my face as well when I want just a bit of coverage for hyperpigmentation or redness and it works well there too. Love the applicator, I have never had a problem with leaking and it goes on where you want it very easily. Lasts a really long time, I have had mine for months and it is still going strong.