April 20, 2014 | 921 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

Oh boy this is a good coral lipgloss. Especially for a drugstore gloss! It's pigmented and quite fresh looking. I really like it but if you're very fair I think it's too bright for you. Tan girls, pick this up and love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I am really pleased with this. It is much thicker than most inexpensive drug store lip glosses are so the color payoff is huge. It is also not sticky and I like the sponge tip applicator. The color is very pretty on me and looks natural as long as I don't apply a ton. It is true coral and looks nice with bronzer and golden/bronze eyes for summer and a little coral or peach blush. This only works for me when I have a "fake" tan though, so I wouldn't recommend it for some pale complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by miamisparkle

This is a must have lipgloss for me this summer! Most coral lip products just look red on me but this one is a perfect coral. I couldn't be happier with this lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by macyluvhoua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this a nice coral red lipgloss, it is kind of sheer, not so sticky like other lip gloss i tried. i will definitely buy again if i ran out of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

Guess I'm the minority on this. I'm an NC37-40 and can usually carry off corals but this looks ridiculous on me. It's like a bright red orange coral colour and looks rather clown-like. Doesn't look anything on me like it does on Jessica Biel in the advertisement pictures. The texture is thick and sticky too, I don't like it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by RJJ

I mix this lip gloss with a nude lipstick as my lips are quite pigmented and i am really liking it. It's less sticky than mac lipglasses and stays on the lips for a long time.
    One complaint is that after a while it does set in to the lines on your lips which can look quite nasty but overall am pleased with this product, defo will purchase more revlon lip products in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by swissiemissie

The PROS: color is amazing! loving the coral. looks great on the lips in the summer and with atan or not. Both ways it looks great. Its pigmented , goes on well, and lasts desently long time. Price is also good. i believe its around 7.99. The brush applicater applys nicley . Quick and easy go to gross.

The CONS: Honestly, i cant think of 1. Its just that good :)

So worth the price, you will not regret buying this unless you dont like a coral lip color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Gorgeous coral color, although on my pigmented lips, it can look more pink than coral. The formula glides on, is super moisturizing, long lasting and even looks good when it accidentally gets wiped off.

The true coral color shows when I wipe out pigmentation with concealer underneath or if I apply it sparingly. On most people though, this applies as a pastel coral color. A little goes a long way and it looks even better layered with lipsticks and other glosses. Second best color on people aside from pink is coral. Coral is the new pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ilovewalnuts

I LOVE CORAL lip products. It's the future Boca Raton grannie in me.

I've never tried these Revlon glosses before, but they're pretty great. Honestly...and I'm not a high-end snob, I just don't really like drugstore lip products. Creamy, long lasting...the color payoff is medium. You can definitely see it, and it brightens your face right up, but it's not a lipstick. I like it a lot. Pretty with bronzer and bronzy, shimmery eye makeup!!

(sometimes I wear it over MAC Exhibitionist lipstick for when I wanna go ultra-grannie)

I got the Lilac Pastille one, too, and it's awesome as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I want, wait, no I NEED a backup of this. I was at my local Target walking up and down the makeup isle seeing what I wanted to try out. This lipgloss immediately caught my eye. In the bottle it looked juicy. That's the perfect word to describe this lipgloss, juicy! The price is also a plus. $5.59!!!! There is a slight scent of plastic but you can't smell it at all when it's on your lips. The consistancy isn't sticky, more creamy, and the lasting power is great! I find myself having to reapply after 5 hours. The color is this gorgeous coral color. It's more of a pink coral than a orange coral and there is no shimmer. Overall this lipgloss is a steal for it being $5.59. If you can find this don't just buy one, buy two!! It's that awesome =)