April 18, 2014 | 925 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon #252B Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by musiclives

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome shadow. Very buttery, creamy texture. I'd describe the colour as a warm taupe-y brown, with lots of silver shimmer that's not too overpowering. My only complaint is the awful packaging... trying to get the little case open is very difficult and I've accidentally gouged the product out more than a few times...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product! I was blown away by how good this is.
The colour is a silvery/brown with lots of shimmer but it's very fine. It glides on smoothly, doesn't crease or look chalky. Very pigmented! It lasts all day without an eye primer.
I purchased for $2.97cdn at wal-mart.
I find the packaging difficult to open but I love this eyeshadow too much to care. It's great for an everyday eye but can easily be used to make a nice intense eye. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

On my skin tone (nw20- light peach/neutral skintone), this is not a taupe color at all. It i a light warm brown with a fine silver shimmer. Maybe it's the silver shimmer that makes people think it's a taupe??? I don't know, but it really has no grey or mauve undertones to it at all. That being said, it is a very nice shimmery light brown that looks pretty all over the lid or blended into the crease as a transition color. I will not buy this again because the color is common and I have quite a few dupes form companies that I like better like BB, mac, and benefit. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or simply looking for a cheep thrill. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shadow amazes me. I cannot believe that I paid $0.99 for such a high quality eye shadow! It is so soft, pigmented, and creamy. The color is a gorgeous gray-taupe. It is VERY similar to the lid shade in my Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes that I absolutely love, except Nutty is a tad bit lighter. I need to pick another one up before the 50% off Wet n Wild sale ends!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

This is GREAT quality. I really love this product. It is soft and almost creamy like in texture but it doesn't have a lot of fallout. The color pigmentation is great and is blendable. It is SUPER cheap but the quality isn't. I would recommend this shade to anyone who like neutral eye looks. I can't wait to try out other colors! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Linlovesxo

I love this! Awesome color, amazing staying power.. however the packaging is crap, and I need to open it with a bobby pin! But besides that little tiny problem, this is perfect and so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

seriously, gorgeous. This is like a lightened satin taupe but everything i wanted it to be. B/c i don't like satin taupe but this is def in that color family but its gorgeous. BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

holy amazing!!! for $1.89 i got a STAPLE eyeshadow! it's highly pigmented, just enough shimmer, and a great neutral color that will complement any look. I can use it as my lid color and go neutral or smoky or add pops of color for a more dramatic look.

oh my goodness, this is MORE than worth the 1.89 and I am so pleased with it! i may go out and pick up sevral more of these, just in case!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Brulee, but after buying and trying this twice it just didn't do anything for me. The shade is similar to NYX Iced Mocha which I wear a lot and enjoy much more. It may have just been to cool toned for me.

For Reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by shellpox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can I say WOW??? I am AMAZED at the pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and more pigmented than some of my higher-end shadows. Good neutral color, not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. Blends beautifully and feels far more expensive than the $2 or so I paid for it. The little compact is hard to open but hey, for this price it's not a worry. They need to come out with a wider range of colors because with this quality, I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.