October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

My shadows still crease with this primer : ( and it takes awhile longer than others to set on the lid before you can apply shadow.

*EDIT*
This product just did not work for me. I tried to use it as an eye shadow primer, it got sticky and didn't really work. I tried to use this as an under eye concealer and it was too dark and had a weird unpleasant texture. Tried to use it as a concealer, and it melted off my face after a few hours. And like everyone else has said, the packaging is horribly designed and way too much product comes out with each pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about buying this product again, mainly because of the packaging. I first tried it as a sample from Sephora and it came with a little wand that made it easy to apply just the right amount. But the regular size is a tube with a press-down depositer cap which, without fail, dispenses way too much product. I know that each use is wasting my money because at this rate, before long, the stuff will be gone. The good news is this primer does make your eyeshadow last all day, and it helps with the brilliance of the shadow color as well. I've also found that with my fair skin, the extra product can be used as a pretty effective overall concealer. Another bad point about the packaging, however, is that the product gets a little messy--it leaves a lot of residue around the dispenser/underneath the cap.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Benefit pack with the SDS, Erase Paste & a cream shadow in RSVP. I usually wear UDPP or TFSI as primers and my makeup will last all day. SDS creases on me and makes my eyelids oilier than usual. It felt like it ate my makeup. It's okay if you only need to wear makeup for a couple of hours so I think I'll use it for that instead of wasting my good primers :P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by arueda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily eyelids and this product has worked wonderfully for me. It keeps my eyeshadows on all day without creasing. No other product (and I have tried many) has ever worked so well. The pump is awful, it dispenses too much product but aside from that, I love this product. I would definetely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i am so surprised by the bad reviews. this is my favorite shadow primer now. at first it just seems like a thin liquid foundation but it really makes my shadows glide on and stay all day. at least 8 hours without the tiniest of creasing. i also like it right under my eye because it seems to help my makeup from sinking into fine lines. the price is good because a little goes a very long way. its not tested on animals and i say give it a try despite the low reviews because i luv it.

update: the ingredients in my bottle separated and i couldnt get it to mix again. change the packaging and i would be happy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't see the point of this. My primer for my face works better for my concealer than this does....

If anyone wants it, you can swap with me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think my skin likes this product. it acts like a concealer on my skin and i love it. im pretty sure i would buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In order to circumvent the problems associated with too much product dispensing, I stored this product upside down. Once I did this, it was very easy to tap and generate a pin-sized amount. Even when carefully applying a small amount, every concealer in my arsenal (Boi-ing, Amazing, Erase Paste, and Conceal FX) creased horribly within a few hours. It works fine as an eyeshadow base, but there are less expensive options that work even better. I gave it a week and then I returned it to Sephora. I now use MUFE HD Powder to set my concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i have only purchase this product in a set at sephora for $10, & i absolutely love it.well i don't use it as a eyelid primer but as a eyebrow primer.
a little goes a long way. i add a few dots & rub it in before using anastasia brow powder duo, & it las' all day, i can take a nap & wake up with my eyebrows still in tack...
i really hope this product don't get discontinued.
&& i would definately purchase this again but in the bigger bottle :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by astokato

I purchased this product in Italy from Sephora as we don t have that brand back home.This product is very expensive for what it is (costed me around 25euros).It s not a primer,doesn t last, and it s not a concealer either.The tube is messy and wastes alot of the product. |n any case i had to find a use for it.
I use it before my concealer.If I'm light when I press the pump down I get a decent sized blob out that will cover both my eyes .Then i wait a minute or two and i apply my concealer.I also use it as a makeup some times cause i need to find a use for it and not just trash it! I would definitely NOT re-purchase