August 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by arueda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very oily eyelids and this product has worked wonderfully for me. It keeps my eyeshadows on all day without creasing. No other product (and I have tried many) has ever worked so well. The pump is awful, it dispenses too much product but aside from that, I love this product. I would definetely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i am so surprised by the bad reviews. this is my favorite shadow primer now. at first it just seems like a thin liquid foundation but it really makes my shadows glide on and stay all day. at least 8 hours without the tiniest of creasing. i also like it right under my eye because it seems to help my makeup from sinking into fine lines. the price is good because a little goes a very long way. its not tested on animals and i say give it a try despite the low reviews because i luv it.

update: the ingredients in my bottle separated and i couldnt get it to mix again. change the packaging and i would be happy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't see the point of this. My primer for my face works better for my concealer than this does....

If anyone wants it, you can swap with me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think my skin likes this product. it acts like a concealer on my skin and i love it. im pretty sure i would buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In order to circumvent the problems associated with too much product dispensing, I stored this product upside down. Once I did this, it was very easy to tap and generate a pin-sized amount. Even when carefully applying a small amount, every concealer in my arsenal (Boi-ing, Amazing, Erase Paste, and Conceal FX) creased horribly within a few hours. It works fine as an eyeshadow base, but there are less expensive options that work even better. I gave it a week and then I returned it to Sephora. I now use MUFE HD Powder to set my concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i have only purchase this product in a set at sephora for $10, & i absolutely love it.well i don't use it as a eyelid primer but as a eyebrow primer.
a little goes a long way. i add a few dots & rub it in before using anastasia brow powder duo, & it las' all day, i can take a nap & wake up with my eyebrows still in tack...
i really hope this product don't get discontinued.
&& i would definately purchase this again but in the bigger bottle :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by astokato

I purchased this product in Italy from Sephora as we don t have that brand back home.This product is very expensive for what it is (costed me around 25euros).It s not a primer,doesn t last, and it s not a concealer either.The tube is messy and wastes alot of the product. |n any case i had to find a use for it.
I use it before my concealer.If I'm light when I press the pump down I get a decent sized blob out that will cover both my eyes .Then i wait a minute or two and i apply my concealer.I also use it as a makeup some times cause i need to find a use for it and not just trash it! I would definitely NOT re-purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by margo21

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very disappointed with this product, particularly as I'd used a Benefit under eye make-up base in a pot a few years back.
This one just doesn't work at all. Just found NARS Pro-Prime and it's 5/5 for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by queli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not work as an eye primer. I haven't tried it as a base for concealer, but I don't think it would work for that either. It doesn't help with color payoff and makeup slides right off. Would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointed in this product, thought it would be somewhat like UD Primer Potion, nope. I used this and my eyeshadow creased within 4 hours, it made my eyeshadow nice and vibrant, but looked like crap afterwards.. I got the little sample set "Stay Put" and glad I didn't but the full sized items.. Not going to repurchase this either! - Benefit, you're disappointing me!