BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 5/20/2011 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product more than I can say. It makes the application of concealer under my eyes so much smoother and prevents settling into those little fine lines under everyone's eyes. A little of this stuff goes a very long way and it works like a dream. My issue with this product is the packaging. You may be saying "why is she complaining?! It has a pump!" While yes, this product certainly does have a pump, it is a pump that does not actually allow you to control how much of the product is dispensed and I ALWAYS end up with way to much. I have tried applying less pressure, pressing down more quickly, slower...I always end up with too much and then I feel like half of the bottle has been wasted on me just having to wipe off all of the excess. Seriously what is in the bottle is fantastic but the packaging is an issue!

on 5/13/2011 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why this got such horrible review because I love it! It smells great and works wonderfully! This is my second favorite eyeshadow primer after the original Urban Decay Primer Potion. Keeps my shadows in place all day!!

on 5/13/2011 1:36:00 PM

Packaging as others have said could be better, too much comes out when trying even the smallest pump. However, is a great product! This is the first primer I've ever tried and I love it. I put it over my lids and lightly around my eyes, and it just makes them open up and look brighter. I really look like I had a full nights sleep with this on. It holds make up in place, eyeliner doesn't budge and shadows don't crease. Lasts all day!

Surprised more people don't like it. But in reading the reviews, I see in some of those reviews that people used the product inappropriately.

on 5/10/2011 8:47:00 PM

This product suck ! sorry I have to say that because after a second used my face got a big pimple!!!! and I felt so oil after one hour ! It cost me 31 can for this product lucky that I returned . not a good product not recommence also the packaging so cheap!!!!!

on 5/10/2011 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

One of the worst Benefit products in existence, not only is it a mediocre product and doesnt live up to its claims, the packaging pisses me right off, you just waste tonnes and tonnes of product as it globs out. I emailed them about it and their advice was to gently tap the dispenser. This worked the first time but didnt respond after that. I tried to save the excess and put it in a sample jar but it dried out too much and looked disgusting when I applied it under my eyes. I find it does work to a degree as an undereye concealer if applied very thinly and then foundation on top but I will not repurchase, overpriced and the very worst packaging ive ever seen!

on 5/9/2011 3:11:00 PM

this product did not work for me. as a primer, it did a sufficient job, however, when i applied the product to my eyelids, i felt like you could still SEE the product even after eyeshadow application, giving me that white ringed racoon look. the pump was also silly because sometimes it was hard to control how much product was dispensed. there were times where i had to swipe some of the extra product on top of the pump for the next day's use because too much product dispensed out of the gentle push i gave on the pump. no thanks, good thing this was free. i tossed it.

on 5/9/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This eye primer would be fantastic for someone who tends to have oily eyelids or for people who live in very humid areas during the summers. Right now it dries out my eyelids, so I wouldn't personally use it except during the summers when something like UDPP would get melty, but it's definitely an excellent product for those specific purposes.

on 4/30/2011 2:54:00 PM

I love this primer, it holds my shadows on until I take them off. I would have given it a 5 but the packaging is TERRIBLE. You have to lightly tap the pump, if you don't you will end up with enough product to last a week. I find I only need a tiny drop of it to cover my whole lid. I love the actual primer but I really wish Benefit would change the packaging.

on 4/28/2011 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This does not work as an eyeshadow primer. I don't see greater color payoff and it doesn't help eye shadow stick. My shadows stayed for maybe an hour and gone in four. I won't be buying again- I am glad I have the smaller version that came in this set of minis from Sephora. I am going back to my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.

on 4/18/2011 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this primer! I have used the one by Smashbox but prefer this one as it's a bit cheaper, you get more product and coverage is not as thick/matte looking on my eyelids. You only need a very small amount of this product to get really good results.
I have sensitive eyes and this has not irritated them once! It holds eyeshadow and liner really well and I find I don't have as much creasing on my lids. This primer also makes applying eyeshadow a breeze! It makes it easier to blend and it also intensifies any eyeshadow.
My eyelids are quite light and this primer covers up the freckles and the small bluish veins. It is great on those days when you just want an even canvas on your eyelids and don't feel like applying eye makeup. It looks great alone with some mascara!
Now the only minus which frankly gets on my nerves , is the pump. If you pump it too hard you end up getting one big dollop of product that you don't need. If this happens, I would suggest getting some kind of small pill box and scooping the extra product into it so all of it does not go to waste and you can use it next time.
I have found if I use small, shallow pumps (almost tapping on the pump) that I get enough for one eye and I don't have extra that is going to waste.

Video Reviews & Tutorials