April 16, 2014 | 965 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sadly this did not work for me. I bought it with decent skin in the hopes that the clarisonic would be that extra something to make my skin really nice. But that didn't happen... my skin freaked out with the clarisonic, and I got a bunch of pimples :( Apparently this is not uncommon, lots of ladies on the skincare board dislike the clarisonic, but I was persistent and kept using it... bad idea. It was very irritating for my skin, and I even revisited it for just one use, and got 3 new pimples. So I guess the clarisonic just isn't for me... to bad, I am going to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

I generally don't care for cleaning my face or improving the skin tone/texture because I have really great skin (praise the lord) to begin with, but this strange device certainly helps to get rid of the makeup on my face when I wear foundation. It also gently exfoliates, so now my usually flaky skin (on my nose) is now smooth. Strangely expensive though, and I'm not sure if cheaper end cleaning brushes would do the job. I had the foamy neutrogena cleaning stick and it was just not doing a great job of getting the gunk out. At first I was a little shocked at how heavy duty it felt, but the bristles get worn in and by the 3rd day I looked forward to using it. My only problem with it is how it drips water down the side of my arm when I rinse it with water and then put it on my face. Annoying. Overall, great for improving skin texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bluesunday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little skeptical when I first ordered this product - given all the glowing reviews, I thought it might be one of those "too good to be true" kind of products. I was wrong - this is a great product, particularly if you have to wear makeup every day to hide skin problems, but you're concerned about getting all that makeup off at the end of day to prevent additional skin problems. I tried the sensitive brush when I first got the Mia, now I've switched to the new acne brush, which is even better on my skin. I am pleased with the results and the quality of the product, which I've been using for almost a year now. Given the high initial price, I hope it will last for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by sweetbabykitty75

I have had this for a few months now, and I just love it! The texture of my skin has greatly improved, and my pores have shrunk significantly. It didn't reduce any of my redness (I have very uneven, red reactive skin...it sucks) but I didn't expect it to. Nothing has ever helped but good foundation.

The very first time I used this, my skin felt raw. I waited 2 more days to use it again, and for the first 3 weeks I used it every other to every third day until my skin got used to it. Now I use it every night and it's perfect. I've never used the clarisonic cleanser that comes with it, I love First Aid Beauty creamy cleanser and have stuck with that . My Mia has come in especially handy the 2 days after I do the Ole Henricksen peel kit as I end up with flaking skin and the Mia gets rid of it.

My suggestions, for what they're woth, are to ease into use, stick with the sensitive brush head, and stick to your usual cleanser. For me, the Mia was worth every penny and if something happens to it I will get another one for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Fasyy

I have ordered it from an internet page and have spend 120 or more Euro for no change on my skin. Finally i came to the conclusion that my acne is due to my wrong nutrition.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by reneeko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE my Clarisonic Mia. I've been using mine for about 2 years now. I had severe rosacea for years that I had to use expensive prescription cream on my face daily to treat. If I stopped using the cream, my face broke out horribly. After I started using the Clarisonic, I kind of slowly stopped using the prescription cream, and my face did not break out. I'm not saying anyone else should do that, but just trying to explain how well this thing cleans. My face feels tons smoother. I won't be without one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by HSNurse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product!!! I've been using it about a month and can notice SUCH a huge difference in my pore size and overall texture of my skin. I use it once a day with neutrogena's clear pore mask/cleanser, and I love the results. Random people have even noticed and commented on how great my skin looks!! Shocking because I have always had oily/acne prone skin. The MIA is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best investment ever!!! I have sensitive oily/combination skin. After first week of using it I found my skin smooth, glowing and breathable. My creams penetrate better and works more effective, so this brush helps the cream or serum make their job times better. At first I broke out a little but continued to use it. OMG!!! After weeks my skin renewed and now it is like baby bottom. ))) i am using it over a year every day, twice a day ( morning and evening) . Can not live without it. Absolutely YES!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by suzannahvo

HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE PRODUCT. Ever since I've been using this, my face has been so smooth and clear! It even helped clear up what I thought was hormonal acne.

I use this twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day depending on how dirty my face feels. It makes my skin so smooth and soft afterwards. At first I found it did nothing for my sebum (on my cheeks beside my nose bridge). But after using it for a week, I guess it helped control the oil production there and my face has been as smooth as glass!

I can't see my pores anymore...it's just amazing! Even though it is quite expensive, I think it was worth every penny I spent on it!

The first I bought though was a faulty one. When I plugged it in, it had NO LED LIGHT on the back of it and it made a weird buzzing/pulsing noise when I tried to charge it. After 24 hours of charging....it wouldn't turn on. If you experience this with your, take it back, it's a bad one. Some people may say "you can't see the LED because it's too bright" or "the color of the plastic makes it not visible" WRONG. The LED light will be visible no matter what color the clarisonic is (whether it's pink, black or blue).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

Update: Nov. 27, 2012. My skin is still clear and soft. I am very, very happy with my purchase. I am sure some people have different reactions like other product. But I am not overrating based on my own experience. This is worth it.

I bought this last weekend and have been using every day. My daughter told me my skin is like a baby and softer than hers. I could never know how much stuff haven't clean without Mia for whole life. Because I can feel my skin feels so fresh, clean, soft and radiant. Every morning, I touch my cheeks and I couldn't believe how my skin reminds me my daughter's skin when she was infant. I saw Youtube review of Mia about the sensitive brush and his skin broke out, but my skin is totally fine (more than fine). I hope every girl can clean their skin like Mia does. I will buy for my daughter when she starts to wearing makeup. Nov. 22, 2012