E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

I hate this. I only wore this twice. Whenever I wore it, it smudged badly. I didn't like the way this eyeliner was put on. Don't buy this. This is so cheap.

So when I first bought this I had no idea how to even apply it. As I started to learn I figured this isn't a very good product to start out with because its pretty runny; I find it very hard to make a nice thin line directly from the bottle. Also when I try to go over my first line it does rub off. But I found that if I take some tissue paper and swipe off a lot of the excess pigment then it can apply very nicely and thinly and I don't really care that I'm wasting a lot of the product because its just one dollar. I don't have any problems with the tip either, and because I use a lid primer it stays on even longer (but I'm sure that can be said with most liquid liners). So overall its decent, also going to repurchase whenever it runs out.

I'll be the first to admit I'm working on getting a steady hand so my lines aren't perfect.

This is a cheap, rather useful liquid eyeliner. It of course has some draw backs though.

I grabbed this on the go and I thought I grabbed black when really I grabbed 'coffee', I rather like the color itself since I like brown.

When you do this eyeliner right it goes on smooth, however doing it right is the tricky part. I find that it stays put on my lid with primer a lot better and it doesn't run, or smudge for me. It will, however, not give you lines if you don't angel it the right away which can get annoying if you're doing make up in a hurry.

Overall, I would buy this product again simply because it's cheap and it works. If I have a ton of liquid eyeliners around would it be the first thing my hand reaches? No, but if you ever run out its a good back up.

Bought this eye liner because I love E.L.F products and their cream liner is the best, but the black looks more like brown! Its not pigmented at all. Applying it is extremely difficult without smudging. Not upset since it was only $1 but I will not buy it again.

DON'T BUY THIS! I bought it in black & silver and the wand for applying the liner is terrible, it scrapes it off as it's applying it. I used my wand from my old liquid eyeliner instead, when this liner dries it tends to flake a bit...waste of a dollar

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Do not buy this! It smudges ALL over your eye and once you touch it, it kind just "flakes" off. I only bought this because 1 dollar seemed like a pretty good deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It SUCKS!!!! When I first got it I thought it was a great deal for one dollar. when i got home i tried it and when you apply it it goes all over your eye. I do not recomend it at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hated this! I just got it and was so excited to use it - but it has one of those formulas/brushes, where if you draw a line, where the brush touches your skin, it leaves no colour, and all the colour is pushed to either side of the brush. Basically, I can't draw a line with this eyeliner?! It's soooo ridiculous. I had it imported from America, as we don't have this brand in Australia, and i'm disappointed. The other products I got I love, but this eyeliner, i will NOT purchase again. Natio's liquid eyeliners do the same thing. Not good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best liquid eyeliner ever! I am soo picky with eyeliners, its hard for me to even say one is decent. However, this one is fantastic. It stays on and doesn't smudge. The application goes on smoothly. Highly recommend! I love this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner EVER!
I use it every single day, setting it with a matte black eyeshadow, and it lasts for at least 8 hours, and has a deep rich black finish (instead of just looking dark grey or faded).
For just 3.50 (or $3 in US), I would recommend this product to anyone who wears liquid eyeliner - it's a must have!