April 19, 2014 | 1735 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only positive about this liner is that its very black and has a great formula. What made it suck is the applicator. Usually felt tips are easy to work with but this one is very thick and stiff. It makes it harder to draw on thinner lines or make a perfect wing. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie to using liquid liner. I'd say I'm good at applying liquid liner but this one is no good. Not too much of a loss though since its only one dollar. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

This stuff is amazing! It stays put, and never smudges. I have oily lids, and have even fallen asleep with this stuff on. I wake up, and the liner is still there- even though my eyebrows have dissapeared! For $1, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

I would buy this again.
I needed a black eyeliner, and for the simple basic stuff (other than foundation) such as liquid eyeliner, kohl pencils, and pencil eyeliner, I don't believe in paying a whole lot. Who can beat $1?! I personally love this stuff, it doesn't crack on me, it doesn't bleed, and once it's on, it doesn't smudge. It also comes off fairly easy when washing my face: just splash with water. It's not a super stark "in your face!" black, but it's got amazing pigment. Again, this is a $1 folks! And, for me it does exactly what I wanted it to do: which is go on easy, stay, give me good solid lines and come off easy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's alright. It's super cheap and the applicator is alright though I prefer the marker/pen type.
The formula is rather thin and doesn't clean up well when you try to smooth out your lines.I usually apply it directly on top of lid primer,apply shadow, then use an angled liner brush & black shadow and top the liner to make the line bolder. I don't have any real qualms with the staying power & a little baby oil takes it right off. I probably won't buy it again unless I'm desperate for liner & in a pinch.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. Similar packaging and quality to Revlon colourstay liquid liner however I find it fades towards the end of the day (unlike Revlon). Despite this I've picked up a couple to use when I go to work or uni and I don't really care if it doesn't last all day. Inexpensive $NZ7.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I<3THIS! <333 :)
it is such high quality, for so cheap. The tip makes it easy to make a nice straight line, and it really is clean and defines eyes amazing. I can't believe the low ratings, this is better than some highend liquid eyeliners i have tried and its only a dollar! Im serious, ignore all these other ones if your a beginner to liquid eyeliner use this to practice, and if your really good at liquid eyeliner you will love this.

Bottom line is, its just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Schejtan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great liquid eyeliner. I am surprised I read so many bad reviews on it here. I got one in black and I can't wait to order more, since it's so cheap and because it's so hard to get a liquid eyeliner with this kind of applicator around here. If you use it with an eyeshadow primer and a little eyeshadow underneath it, it lasts all day and night if necessary. I have rather sensitive eyes and this eyeliner didn't irritate them at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Lmrought

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought 3 of these in different colors and I was pretty unhappy with the applicator tip.. It's not like a typical liquid liner brush. It's rough and doesn't hold much liner on it.. You have to re-dip a lot. I thought it was kind of harsh on my eye lid. I did rate it 3 lippies because if you can get through the crappy application, the colors are pretty and they last all day.. And it's a buck!

Edit: Definitely doesn't last through the day... It actually comes off in chunks. Also comes off if you curl your eyelashes after application. I kept at 3 lippies bc I do still like the sparkle ones, but not for solid color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by walkfashionbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this over pencil eyeliner. I'm surprised that it stayed on so well. I used it on a hot day from 9am to 4pm without any primer and it stayed put and didn't smudge at all. I'm not fond of the applicator but eh, it'll do!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Target on clearance for 50 cents. It is my first liquid liner (usually I'm a pencil or gel girl), but I figured I couldn't go wrong for that price. I haven't had problems with cracking or peeling. So far, it's worked great for me, but I would prefer a different applicator-- I can' describe the applicator, but it's not a brush or a sponge. Overall, not a bad buy.