August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by acc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! I don't know why it's getting bad reviews! This was the first liquid liner I used so I wouldn't say it's not for beginners. The applicator is easy to use and the color is bold, black, and long lasting. The only thing that is annoying is that it does take a little while to dry; so, you have to keep your eyes semi closed for a couple minutes. it's the best deal out there for $1.

Also, out of many of the liquid liners I have tried, this one applies more easily over thick shadow than the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by senoritasatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this, I'm an expert with liquid liner so I don't need an expensive one to look good. Also, I'm an artist so I have a steady hand. If you aren't good with drawing on the lines though, I recommend a different brand.
But for $1, I LOVE it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Rage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you are in a pinch and don't have the 6-7 bucks to buy a better eyeliner than go ahead. However, this eyeliner is not good. The design of the bottle is poor and wastes a lot of the liquid, and the brush is terrible. I bought this because I wanted something cheap and well it was cheap. Staying power is not good either. I don't recommend you purchase this in the future. Maybe a different brush would make all the difference, but I will not buy this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Necolarptic

I got this very cheaply, for around $2 at (Canadian) Giant Tiger. It was my first time trying a liquid eyeliner, and I love it. It's a nice lightweight wand, not a pen style. The colour is a good, intense black. It's pretty simple to get even wings off the corner of each eye. I'd repurchase. I am currently also trying a gel eyeliner with a brush to see what the comparison is like. So far, I am just upset I waited so long to try liquid eyeliner. It's not as hard as you'd think it is to apply and the results are fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love elf! yes im obsessed! i love liquid liner for when i want dramatic liner & elf is about the best so far. i love the loreal linear intese only bc the spongey brush tip thats flexible but i love brush or bristles w/ liq liner. my theory is whatever u learn w/ is what youll be most confortable w/. so elf liq liner i have both the bristle & felt tip liner & i luv the brislte brush better since i can put it on easier. the pigmentation is unreal! it stays put all day & it comes off w/ wipes olive oil etc. i love it & i have it in brown plum gold ash. ash was horrible but i think i got a dud as it happens sometimes w/ elf. i love this liner its $1! i def find the bristle brush better since the felt tip is rahter hard & as a reviewer stated it can take off some of the previous line, and you dont have to layer w/ bristles. def give it a try its the best $1 i spent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There are plenty of overpriced eyeliners on the market right now. I loved the L'oreal Lineur Intense first, but it dries out within 3 months and had only a shockingly low 1.5 mls of product. L'oreal? How stupid do you think the customers of your products are? I definitely had nothing to lose purchasing a one dollar liquid liner. With the e.l.f. liner, the tip is sharper, the packaging sleeker, and the amount of product larger. You get 5 mls with the e.l.f. liner. I also found that the e.l.f. liner washed off as easily as with the L'oreal liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Pearlywolf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've heard a lot about this eyeliner, and I finally decided to try it out.
Positive stuff: It's SO cheap! You could actually buy 7 of them for the price of an eyeliner from the body shop, and there is so much of the colour in the package, that you could use it for a great while.

Negative stuff: But when all the good things are mentioned, then I have to say that it sucks a bit. When I do a second stroke on the first line, it removes some of the colour. So then it looks pretty uneven on my eyes and I have to pad some of the colour on. Also the brush isn't doing its job at all, so I'm using a brush from another eyeliner.

But it's survivalable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

my go to black liner...love it....works very well....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't the worse eyeliner out there. For $1, it's really a good deal. It's not my favorite, but it works. I like how it is very black. It takes a while to dry, which is a con, but after that, it doesn't really smudge or budge. Another con is the applicator, it makes it difficult to create a thin line, so my eyeliner sometimes comes out too thick \= I'd rather start with skinny lines then build them thicker. But overall, it's not that bad! I might stick to this if I still like it by the time I finish it, because it's cheap. [:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by the0beginner

Well for one, you can't say much about a product that is $1. I personally purchased it from Target in a set of three including a sliver and a plum colored liner. The application was really smooth but the product never dries? Or I would say that one false touch and product is being removed. Will easily wipe away so beware of this on rainy days! If left untouched, the liners stays for a pretty decent while... had this product on all day and haven't messed with it and found that its still there. Easily to take off at the end of the day. I would repurchase... I mean.. it's only a dollar and its not really that bad either. Giving this a three because you do have to be really careful and another thing is I really don't like the aplication handle.