E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 11/28/2011 9:29:00 PM

Love this eyeliner, tried every single liquid eyeliner from drugstores, and this is definitely my favorite especially for the price. The tip keeps its shape for a lot longer than the other drug store brands and it is watery as some reviews have said but I believe that is why the tip lasts so long as it does not dry out. For me I believe the watery effect is the reason why it works so well. It goes on very very smoothly and the lines are easier for me to do. This is not for people who like a very thin eyeline though this is more for the scene type eyeliner or arabic style eyes. I am sure there is something better out there but for now with the economy the way it is this is going to remain the only eyeliner I use out of all the other drugstore brands.

on 11/25/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this was my first liquid eyeliner. since it was so cheap, i decided to give it a try and i can say that it wasnt terrible. that aside, it wasnt as great as i thought it would be. i got it in "black". the first couple of strokes are black but if you try and reapply over them, the brush tends to take off the pigment that you already applied. also the formula is very liquidy and therefore makes it kind of hard to apply. maybe its just because im not as experienced but everytime i try applying it, i feel like i just make a big mess. on the other hand, it does stay for a very long time and is easily removed with some makeup remover or just some water.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The overall product is rubish to make it work i used my old barry m brush once i did that it worked brilliant i woudnt suggest it for begginers due to the fact it is watery

on 11/12/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This was the first eyeliner I ever used, and I really liked it. Then I started using other liners, but bought this again recently. I think its gotten even better then when I first bought it! The brush is a lot more flexible, and it stays on forever BUT comes off easily with water :) Pretty great for $1

on 11/8/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing this product for about two year. And i really love this eyeliner. Cause its very black for my medium skin tone. Easy to apply, the tip pretty hard make it easier to apply which i've been looking for. And the price is absolutely cheap, compared to another hard tip liquid eyeliner such as Revlon. That's what made this eyeliner my favourite liner, hard tip, and cheap! which is hard to find. But it has several flaws. The package looks cheap as cheap as it price. It's not waterproof, but it's quite safe as long as u don't rub your eyes with hand or water. If u just splashed it with water, it perfectly fine. It doesnt last all day, but well it last for like 7hours, enough for me. Oh one more why i love this eyeliner, cause i'm not the type of everyday makeup girl. so i need a make up that will long last after i open the package. And this eyeliner surely does. Believe it or not, my first elf liquid eyeliner , totally became dried after more than a year. whch is amazing. so yes i will always buy this eyeliner

on 10/11/2011 10:34:00 AM

at first i wasn't sure if it would do the job considering it was only a dollar but i decided to give it a try. i mean, it's only a dollar and i'm glad i purchased it. not only is it cheap, but it does it's job. i love this product and i will certainly purchase it again. it's perfect for hot summer days. when i use gel liners, it starts to wear off and crease during hot days so this liner has become my alternative for warmer days.

on 10/9/2011 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

To start with the positive, this product is very cheap for what you get, so even if it was the worst product out there you just lose a dollar. Given the shape of the brush it is very easy to apply and unless you rub your eyes it will not smudge.

The problem I have with this product is that it takes a few strokes to get the right amount of color on your lids. For some reason it doesn't apply evenly no matter what you do, meaning you have to apply several coats before you get the pitch black color. Personally, I hate this because if I screw up on any of those strokes, I either have to start all over again or change my other eye as well.

on 9/28/2011 10:31:00 PM

I liked the fact that it was $1 but when i opened the bottle it smelled so bad , but I tried it anyway. It made my eyes swell up and become red. it was very sheer and not worth buying again. And I love E.L.F products but this has got to be their worst product out there.

on 9/5/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is way too watery to make a thin line. Plus the applicator in mine was frazzled and hard to use. I didn't like this at all.

on 8/27/2011 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if this is exactly the same eyeliner I bought because the bottle looks a little different. I got this one because I was looking for a precise thin liquid eyeliner. It's super cheap so I wasn't too disappointed that the color wasn't as good of a quality as my l'oreal black liquid liner but it gave me the thin line I was looking for. I use it a lot for my cat eyes and it's great for making a thin line on the top just in my lashes. It does what I need so I'd buy it again.