E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 10/11/2011 10:34:00 AM

at first i wasn't sure if it would do the job considering it was only a dollar but i decided to give it a try. i mean, it's only a dollar and i'm glad i purchased it. not only is it cheap, but it does it's job. i love this product and i will certainly purchase it again. it's perfect for hot summer days. when i use gel liners, it starts to wear off and crease during hot days so this liner has become my alternative for warmer days.

on 10/9/2011 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

To start with the positive, this product is very cheap for what you get, so even if it was the worst product out there you just lose a dollar. Given the shape of the brush it is very easy to apply and unless you rub your eyes it will not smudge.

The problem I have with this product is that it takes a few strokes to get the right amount of color on your lids. For some reason it doesn't apply evenly no matter what you do, meaning you have to apply several coats before you get the pitch black color. Personally, I hate this because if I screw up on any of those strokes, I either have to start all over again or change my other eye as well.

on 9/28/2011 10:31:00 PM

I liked the fact that it was $1 but when i opened the bottle it smelled so bad , but I tried it anyway. It made my eyes swell up and become red. it was very sheer and not worth buying again. And I love E.L.F products but this has got to be their worst product out there.

on 9/5/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is way too watery to make a thin line. Plus the applicator in mine was frazzled and hard to use. I didn't like this at all.

on 8/27/2011 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if this is exactly the same eyeliner I bought because the bottle looks a little different. I got this one because I was looking for a precise thin liquid eyeliner. It's super cheap so I wasn't too disappointed that the color wasn't as good of a quality as my l'oreal black liquid liner but it gave me the thin line I was looking for. I use it a lot for my cat eyes and it's great for making a thin line on the top just in my lashes. It does what I need so I'd buy it again.

on 8/12/2011 12:38:00 AM

the only reason i said i would buy it again because its only a dollar.....its easy to apply but the formula is so sheer and when i try to put another coat of it on it removes the first coat :(

on 8/11/2011 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This applies really well but it doesn't stay on at all. I don't know if I just got one from a bad batch because I have this in brown and that one is much better. I don't know. But for $1, maybe I'll try it again.

on 8/5/2011 2:32:00 PM

I got this for a dollar and i didn't really use it because the product was watery/runny. and i didn't want that on my eyes because they would drool. The brush is ok ehhh..

on 7/28/2011 10:05:00 AM

I was really excited about this product because it was so cheap but I was really unsatisfied with the quality. It didn't stay on my waterline for very long and the line was too thin to do anything fancy on the upper lid. It might be a good gift for a young girl new to makeup so she can learn the basics.

on 7/23/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

wow, this liquid liner is amazing! the only con is that it doesn't dry that fast. i think this liner would be easier for thin lines.

the pen is really good, i only like these kind of pens. it's easy to handle! the packaging is sleek black, pretty simple.