August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by heeeeeybrooklyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Literally the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used! I wear a ton of eyeliner, and this goes on smoothly and I don't find myself reapplying by the end of the day. Being a full time college student and working full time, I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup, and the application for this was very easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by karenelizabeth11

I bought this after I had my sister test it out for a bit. She told me that it was pretty good so I gave it a try myself. I love it. It goes on smoothly, stays on all day (I'm a college student and I work part-time so that was super important to me), and the packaging is pretty. My only gripe is that it burns your eyes if you get it in your eyes when you're removing it. Other than that, I am a happy camper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by counting1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this when I could not find the L'Oréal lineur intense in black and since I only use liquid eye liner, I chose this due to the similarity in applicator. I bought the blackest black color, it really is dark. This liner applies evenly and I like the slight shine it has. My only gripe is that in does flake a bit at the end of the day. I can see this being hard to use for someone without a lot of practice using liquid eye liner because it dries really fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fulford147789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had mixed reviews with this. Not very good but not TERRIBLE. good for thin lines and has a quite shiny finish, this dries out quick and is over priced considering its kinda shitty. The apllicator is kinda spongey and doesnt saturate all your eye. It leaves dots . Meh some might like it but it really didnt work for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mcmftw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I was always afraid of liquid eyeliner. I would go into Sephora and try it on and look absolutely terrible. I didn't start using it until my 14y/o sister had some and I needed to use hers. (I was visiting my family and forgot to pack eyeliner) This was the only eyeliner she had...and when I used it, it looked AMAZING. I immediately rushed to the grocery store to buy some! I now have "brownish black" and "blackest black". I haven't used the "blackest black" yet because I only bought it today, (after going to Sephora for a more expensive brand and coming out empty-handed). PROS: glides on like a dream. Perfect for thick, smooth lines and a perfect cat-eye. Tube is nice and portable and doesn't take too much room on my makeup stand. Washes off super easily! CONS: You might have to shake it and dip a few times for each eye. I find that if I shake it quite a bit before each application then there will be enough on there so I don't have to redip. It can flake, but it lasts until I go to bed that night.
I will definitely be buying this product again! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! It gives me a thin line that lasts throughout most of the day. It's easy to apply, even if you're bad at apply eyeliner. I have repurchased this and will continue to!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Casey088

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner to wear for my 21st birthday party. I had never used a liquid eyeliner before and a friend recommended this product for me. I was pleasantly surprised how long it lasted! I wore it for around 6 hours and it stayed on fine. The applicator seemed to dry out a little quickly so I needed to dip it in a few times to do each eye, but the applicator was really nice and glided well. Overall I love this liquid eyeliner and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by korieanjool

Definitely my favorite eyeliner! It's so so black and stays on all day, no joke. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror at the end of the day :)
Downside is that I have to dip the tip in a couple of times to do one eye, and I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't have a steady hand; the brush is more like a flexible, long, fine tipped pen so it can be difficult to maneuver.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

Love this liquid liner! The black is very bold and doesn't fade easily. I'm horrible at applying liquid liner, so I do find the application is a little difficult, flimsy; but that may just be me needing more practice. Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner! So easy to use! Lovely black colour, and it makes a beautiful, clean line, with very little effort. Have had it for months and it's still going strong. Brilliant. Will def buy again!