L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.7

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. It does what it is supposed to do (gives you wonderfully long lashes), and it is easy to remove. Yes, you have to apply the base coat and immediately apply the mascara or it will get "spidery" but this isn't that hard to do. Nor does it look fake. And not having to use eye makeup remover when I am just wearing mascara, because it just comes off with warm water? Priceless. Great stuff.

I think this is a great product! It really lengthens my lashes, and doesn't smudge, but comes off easy. It works even better if I use a regular mascara for the second coat.

Horrible...the "tubes" fell out under my eyes and on my face the whole day. It went on terrible, saying this gives you spider legs is being kind. Never again.

I'm forever looking for a good mascara: one that sticks around all day, actually shows up on my lashes, and doesn't bug my terribly sensitive eyes. I got this mascara with a gift card (I didn't want to spend the money on it and hate it!), but I'll definitely buy it again. I'm a MAC girl all around, and I carry MAC Zoom Lash mascara in my purse, but I still love this more than any other I've ever tried. It really makes tubes around your lashes! I prefer a one-step mascara because I'm always running late, but you don't have to wait for the primer to dry (according to the package directions), so it's not that big of a deal. And even without using my lash curler, my lashes look so much longer and thicker. It's a little pricey, but it's even better quality than more expensive brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! My problem is short, straight lashes. And just about any mascara I have tried that isn't waterproof leaves smudges under my eyes...even though I only apply to the top lashes. This is truly smear proof. I also have noticed that my lashes are healthier...I've used this for about 2 months now, and I am noticing softer lashes and less breakage. Do thetubes offer lash protection? Who knows. Either way, I'm a repeat buyer on this one. Now if it would only come in brownish black....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. I'm 55 and told my 19 year old daughter about it and of course, she assumed she wouldn't like it if I did because it would be for old ladies. Well, she's a convert as well. I agree the tubing is a bit big but for the great results, I'm not going to complain.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I too have used the Blinc Kiss Me product and while I liked it, didn't find it worth the $$. But this I love. Most days I just use it without the primer and it's great. No running/smudging whatsoever. The double ended package is OK, but I really don't like how chunky the packaging is.

I am a convert! I have huge issues with almost every mascara (no matter how cheap or expensive) rubbing off above and below my eyes by mid-day. I was pretty excited to have found Blinc's Kiss Me because it didn't smudge on me at all. However, in Canada this is a $36 mascara. Plus, it doesn't really volumize or lengthen very much.

When I saw that L'Oreal had a tubing mascara I went to buy it right away. I find the tubing isn't the same as Blinc's so they don't slide off as easily when removing, but it isn't that hard. I still say it's way easier to remove than traditional mascara. The trick is rub your eyes with warm water and let it soak in for a minute before pulling them off.

But the best thing about this mascara for me is that it is a smudge proof / water resistant mascara that really lengthens and extends. For the first time in years (before my smudging issue started) I actually feel like I can get great long lashes. Oh and the price is great compared to Blinc. However, based on the actual product I would still pay what I pay for Blinc because this is even better.

I love this mascara! No matter which one I have used, I have always gotten dark shadows under my bottom lashes by the afternoon where the mascara has flaked off a little. It makes me look tired & I hate it!

This mascara does not flake off AT ALL. It stays put all day, until I wash it off at night. And when I wash it off, it doesn't leave any mess behind. The little tubs just come right off.

I have heard that Blinc's is amazing, but it's $24.00. This one is only about 8 bucks at Target.

Last week I wrote a review on Kiss Mascara, a tube mascara, which I love,but a bit pricey.
I could hardly wait for L'Oreal's version!
What a letdown. It was clumpy and my lashes stuck together. It look 'spidery'. The 'extend' was too extending for me. I think the primer might have been the cause---just TOO much on my lashes.
Kiss doesn't require a primer, was not gloopy and when I use up my Neutrogena Lash Tint, I'll go back to it.

Popular Mascaras