Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG for brow powder. It pretty much lasts through a whole day of work and then some when I go out for drinks with my coworkers. Though when it's hot I do have to reapply a little into the night. It's easy to apply and it fits in well with my very sparse brows.

I was browsing for a brow product at Sephora, and a MUA showed me this. I say it works pretty well. Makes your eye brows stand out in a good. It's quite easy to blend too, which is important making shaded eye brows look natural. I got it in Ash Blonde because the MUA suggested that color. However, I think I might go back to grab a slightly darker shade when I run out of this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I buy this over and over! With highlighted w/lightened base color light brown/blonde hair and pale skin with rosacea redness, I use Ash Blonde: light enough to give natural definition, dark enough to do something. I use it over the Ash Blonde pencil for all-day wear. This is not an eye shadow that can be used as a brow powder. This powder has substance (wax?) and retains it's color all day. I've tried Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Revlon, BE...I always come back. Nobody does the nuances in color like Anastasia!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved it! I've been using Smashbox brow powder til now, but after trying the Anastasia stuff I won't go back. Looks much more natural, polished and elegant.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I tried this in Brunette and I am SO happy I did! This gave me a MUCH more natural look at defining my sparse brows than any Brow Pencil has ever done. I was skeptical about using this at first but even my cheap Avon brow brush did the job and gave me natural looking brows.

I've tried tons of products to make my brows stand out and defined and powders usually melt away. I tried this and I love it because it's long lasting and natural looking. The one draw back, you can easily over do it. It can go on very heavy, so have a light hand.

I have absolutely no eyebrows - i have gone from pencils to eyeshadow to anastasia brow powders- I will never go back again ...yes the price tag is a bit steep but when I can use that thing up in more than 1 year (every day use) -that price tag is nothing !!!! Heck- i used the sample for up to 2 weeks !! I love this product- it perfect for when my hair is dark and when its light ( and i change my hair color just as much as i change my socks!!) hehe- I swear by this eyebrow product !! - the only thing I am neutral about is it ability of "smudge-proof" - I am still unsure about this !! but otherwise 100% will buy again !!!

I have used several brow powders that have been recommended for brunette hair and all are way too dark. This powder is the perfect color without having to blend it for a lighter effect. It also lasts all day without fading.

I had never used any product on my brows. I've always had dark thick eyebrows...but as i'm getting older, it seems my eyebrows arent as thick as before. I always noticed the women working at make up counters and how they always looked "so finished". one girl convinced me to try it, I loved it! i was afraid to go dark, as my eyebrows have always been soooo dark. But the mixture of the two shades fills them in perfectly. I use the brunette. And I love it. I let my sister try it, who has always filled her eyebrows in with brow pencils, and she loved this, as she noticed the difference between the product she used to use and this. This product filles your brows in without making you look hard. We love it!

I received a sample of this with my order from Sephora. I've done my brows before and I'd been thinking of buying a brow powder or something to fill them out since I have a few areas in my eyebrows that don't have as much hair. This is very easy to use (you just need an angled brush) plus the color matches well. I have black hair and I thought that the color brunette would be too light for me, but it actually looks very natural and matches my hair/eyebrow color. I'm definitely going to pick one of these up once I get the chance.

Popular Brows Products