April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! The scent is light. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. The only down side is the packaging. Mine doesn't seem to close all the way so powder can leak a little but it's no big deal. I'll definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by harrietteb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fave powder on the market. Best smelling and feels great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by seratonin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite Lush scent. It's been around three years since I first purchased silky underwear, and I still have almost half of the can left (I wear it daily). My secret is to shake the powder into my hand with the top CLOSED. Plenty of powder still leaks out, and you don't end up with a big mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 6:03:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this powder for a couple of months now. Love the scent. It is amazing. The cocoa butter is nice too. Makes my skin so soft and silky. I like how the scent isn't too strong and overpowering. I'm not really a powder person but this made me get back to using them. The packaging is horrible. I really hate it. I mean, it looks nice and all but it doesn't function well. Once I try and pour a little in my hand, A LOT comes out. The packaging just isn't made right. It should be in one of those J&J baby powder packages with the little holes on top. I'm sure with this packaging, the scent will be lost in a few months. But even though this jar is so small, I think it'll last a long time even with everyday use. I think I got mine for $6.xx. Not cheap for dusting powder but hey, it makes my skin super soft. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lushkristen

This is the best dusting powder I've tried. A sweet floral scent (same as Alkmaar soap) and the powder goes on well. I'd buy it just for the scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by dark_inferno71

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like most other Lush products, this was a bit of a disappointment. The only thing I would buy from them is the shampoo, mostly because I like the lather and the smell of some of them. Silky Underwear was above average, but nothing too special. It smells better than other powders I've tried, but tends to be messy. Nothing I can't live without, and definitely not worth the money. I'll finish it, and don't regret not getting to Candy Fluff (the glitter was way too gritty and large) but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by foxychi

Smells wonderful, not too chalky. My one complaint is the packaging. The hole openings are too big to be practical, and my container also leaks...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I am probably a big minority here, but I think that Silky Underwear STINKS! It smells like musky sweat to me, not a pretty floraly jasmine like I was expecting. This powder also shares the scent of Alkmaar soap (Which I can't stand either).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time fav body powder. The scent is soft and it feels like cool silk when applied. But why can't Lush figure out a way to make their powder easier to use? The container is useless, I always have to put Lush powders in a glass topped candy dish to keep it from going EVERYWHERE!!! But I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bchamp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is less than desirable, but the product is fantastic! The mix of jasmine & vetiver, is sweet, light & lovely, never overpowering. It glides over your skin like a feather. The cocoa butter bits are very moisturizing.