Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review and my Favourite Perfume. One day i was walking past a woman and literally chased her to find out what perfume she was wearing " Chloe" she said not the old one the new one!. A few weeks later and still with this perfume dancing around in my mind i went to my local David Jones store and bought it there and then i just had to have it! Now i am really fussy with my fragrances i normally rotate Narcisco, pleasures, DKNY Pure, Magnifique and hypnose so this is totally different. I love the soapy freshness the powdery floral the Freesia the lilly of the valley! Its clean crisp and sexy. Its my new signature fragance. I love it!

on 5/22/2010 12:04:00 PM

"Chloé features a bouquet of powdered florals composed of peony, lychée and freesia...Notes of rose, magnolia and lily of the valley make up the heart over an amber and cedar wood base. Chloé is a very romantic; edgy, and sexy and sensual fragrance"

Chloé is such a warm, yet fresh fragrance that I will never get sick of. Not only do I adore this fragrance because of the scent but, this is the fragrance that I receive the most compliments on. Whether it be on the bus, at school or out in town someone always asks... "What perfume are you wearing" or "You smell amazing, what is it?!". Also, the longevity of it is just as great as the smell. I use the eau de parfum version (there is eau de toilette, eau de parfum and an extreme) and I can honestly say it lingers all day long without fading.

I will repurchase Chloé over and over. I adore it.

on 5/18/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite fragrances and actually, my whole family is addicted to it. It would be great for women of all ages. I am in my mid-twenties but my cousin, who is in her early 30s, and my mother, who is in her early 50s, also adore it!

It is not a heavy scent, but instead very light and summery. When you wear it, it doesn't overwhelm the people around you, which is important when choosing a perfume. It is delightfully floral and I find it amazingly long-lasting. I will sometimes spray a bit on my shirt and my shirt will still smell like the fragrance even the day after..

I think it would be better as a daytime perfume as opposed to a night time perfume. I find the price tag a bit expensive and that is why I try to use it sparingly, only for important occasions.

on 5/14/2010 4:11:00 PM

Freshly applied, Chloe smelled just like OFF! mosquito repellent on me for about one minute, and then then it dried down to almost-nothing, a mere hint of scent. I expected much more from this scent than what I experienced. No sale for me.

I absolutely love this fragrance, it is definitely my favourite. I don't know how to describe it, but I would say it's definitely a modern sort of floral. It's fresh and it lasts all day! It always cheers me up with I catch a whiff of it. I love the packaging; the bottle is really pretty. Even though it is a little pricey, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/3/2010 3:42:00 AM

I test drove this a couple of days ago. It's a bland floral and I can barely remember what it smells like now. It's that nondescript. It only lasted on me for a few hours.

on 5/1/2010 6:15:00 AM

Gorgeous, classy pretty fragrance that stays lovely on my skin. I have a problem with a lot of the popular fine fragrances, because they change to something unfavourable within minutes, but Chloe stays pretty. After trying all the latest scents I've chosen this for my wedding day. A fresh modern floral.

on 4/30/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really know how to describe a scent in words. its complicated~~~
But one thing i wanna say is, everytime i wear it, i got compliments from pplz on the streets, in dept store, in the cashier counter of boutiqies.....
i jux love this perfume!!!!

on 4/29/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am very bad in detecting the notes, but this is how I feel about Chloe... To be honest, I'm attracted to rose scents like Stella Rose Absolute and Lady Vengeance. Chloe is a rosy one, but quite different from what I'm generally into. While the two I just mentioned are like more sexy/ sultry and show you the dark side of a rose, Chloe is sweet, tame and soft. A lovely choice for Spring fragrance.

on 4/17/2010 4:02:00 AM

I was on the lookout for a new perfume and it was taking FOREVER. One thing I noticed as well was how many perfumes there are out there that start out lovely and drydown to a headache inducing mess (for me anyway). I am pretty sensitive when it comes to perfume, so the only way to really get to know a product is to spray some on and see how it goes!

I really didn't like Chloe at first. To me it was too powdery, too soapy. But strangely, I kept coming back to it; every time I was at the store I gravitated towards it. Eventually I bit the bullet and got myself some and I LOVE it! It is just devine. The only problem (for me) is that it doesn't seem to last one me...or at least I can't smell it after a few hours. I have bought the Body Lotion so hopefully that helps! I tried the new EDP Chloe Intense but wasn't crazy about it. Anyway I knocked off a lippy because of the lasting power.

Anyway my long search is over but if you are searching for a new scent, my recommendation would be to try try try before you buy! It really is the best way

Popular Fragrances