November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitionxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recentley bought this product, and I love it!!!! I have sensitive skin, and I didnt break out from this or have any reaction. It contains Silica, so that helps with pimples and blemishes. I gives you a nice, matte, natural finish. It can be applied as a sheer coverage, or a medium coverage.You can apply it with a sponge or brush. I LOVE this powder!!

PS. I am NC15. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by kalouda

I read a lot of reviews before buying this product. I have to say that I am happy with it, especially the color (NC25). Gives nice coverage, but it can look a little dusty. I will re buy it, until something new comes along.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hippie_sotong

It's a pretty okay foundation in my opinion, gives good coverage and also does NOT go cakey or icky after many hours of application. I wear mine up to 12h a day but i spend long hours outside home..
Its a good buy except the price though, but its a worthy investment.
I'm not too used to it, and so I'll be returning to everyday minerals makeup.
Be sure to apply this with a brush, any brush is good, like kabuki or flat top or any powder brush! Such foundation is too good to be wasted on cheap sponges, most importnatly because it does not apply well and wastes powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by conogirl

I loved, loved, loved this, but even the lightest shade is way too dark for me. No caking on my oily skin around my nostrils or chin crease and an o.k. coverage for my rosacea. I used a flat stipling brush to apply it dry. I like pressed powder foundation so much more than loose. I gave it 4 lippies because of the limited shade range.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by dust_bunny

This provides great coverage and fits my skin color very well (NC25) but it tends to make my dry skin very cakey looking. This eventually happens even after applying moisturizer beforehand. Sometimes there are problems with oxidation so the color of the foundation distressingly changes during the day. I find that using a foundation brush rather than sponges helps to lighten the coverage so your face won't look like a mask.
The compact looks like it will last me several months, but all in all, I find that I prefer more sheer powder foundations and will not likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SummerXLove

I found this product okay, it was smooth and nice to feel. But and my skin look all cakey and it was very powdery.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by FabyX1

Studio Fix was the first MAC product that I bought...and so the addiction began. I have combination skin and I live in L.A (where the weather is some-what crazy!) so I just loved that it fits in your purse/wallet/clutch it is awesome. I am an NC32 and it just works soooo well with me. I'm lost without it!! =]

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by angelxx

I dont think its quite a good one actually
when the first couple of days i used it, i think its ok. then later on i found after i apply this powder, my face look fakey. And I m not the person to wear thick make up. So I would prefer powder which is more shiney, more transparent feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 4:06:00 AM More reviews by resph99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have used this since MAC became MAC and i have always had good results with this product. I would always have a supply of this in my make up line up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by missycm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never really liked wearing makeup because i tried liquid foundations and never liked them. I only have a little redness, but it's not that bad. A few months ago, one of my friends told me just to try a powder, MAC studio fix powder foundation. I finally have it and i like it. At first when i put it on i could notice it because it was lighter then my complextion, but after a while it wasn't noticeable. So if you want to try a powder makeup with some coverage, i would reccomend it.