Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/15/2007 5:01:00 PM

I love burts bees lip balm, i love how it makes my lips sting, and i liek the feel of not having anything on my lips. I can not stand the honey lip blam it is disgusting cuz it feels liek there is actual chunks of honey in it and it gets caked onthe side of my mouth...not fun! But anywasy I would defenatley reccommend buying a tube of this to try out! 5 stars.

on 1/14/2007 9:06:00 PM

Love this product. I use it constantly, it's a staple and it does wonders for my lips. Only downside is I can only use the stick formula, because I've bought the tins only to have them get stuck closed. :( But overall, this product is a must have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have tried and like Burt's Bees Honey lip balm so since I love mint I thought I would give this version a try. I am completely addicted to lip balm and it really bothers me when I can't feel it on my lips (sad but true). I enjoyed the minty tingle of this lip balm but HATED the fact that no matter how much I applied my lips felt naked. In fact, they felt rather dry. There is no way I could finish a tube of this (it would drive me nuts) so I gave it to DH and he likes it. I think this lip balm would work well for guys (since they generally don't want that "lip balm-y" feeling anyway) or ladies who don't like the feel of most lip balms. This lip balm also has no glossiness which men would most likely appreciate. I gave Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm a "1" for my purposes but DH would probably give it a "4".

on 1/13/2007 10:05:00 PM

I applied this and loved the cool minty feelings on my lips. However the texture of this product is waxy and just sits on your lips, never getting absorbed. In the end all of the mintiness just dried my lips out more. This product is over hyped, you are better off sticking to plain old vaseline before shelling out money for this crap.

on 1/11/2007 8:23:00 PM

How could anyone not love this? It's so refreshing. My friends and I always have it on us, in our purses, at home, etc. :]

I like the Strawberry flavored lip balm that comes in the glass container. You use your finger to apply it but it works really nice.
And I use it as a gloss.

on 1/8/2007 11:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. The smell is wonderful and it makes my lips tingle slightly. I have tried other lip moisterizers but this one IMO is the best. It performs as well or better than most other moisterizers but the smell and the tingly sensation is what I love.

on 1/3/2007 6:40:00 AM

it works ok..but it feels really thick when its on. i like the ones in the pot (they are all fruit flavored) better..

on 1/2/2007 1:00:00 PM

It might just be me, but this stuff actually made my lips peel. They feel moist, but they peel. It's really weird. I now use it when I feel I need a bit of lip exfoliation, though, so it's not completely useless to me.

on 1/2/2007 12:12:00 AM

I like the tingling sensation that lasts for a while after application and there is no oily feeling like some of the other lip balms I've tried. One of my favourites, plus it's really inexpensive.

Popular Lip Treatments