November 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by macchristyy

GREAT PRODUCT. It evens out my skin and makes it look flawless. Ive read so many reviews and many people have said it makes them look ashy, dry, flaky, etc. I apply mine with the duo stippling brush. the 187 i think? And after i get some powder on the brush i spray it with fix+. like 3 inches away from the brush. then apply. i only apply 1 coat and it leaves me with a flawless dewy look and i have redness and some blemishes but i have noticed that my acne has been healed. ALL OF THEM. I dont know if its the powder but i love this stuff and will buy it again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cupcake_sarah

I've used MAC Studio Fix for years now. I love it. It's great in terms of coverage, yet it doesn't give you a caked on look. It also doesn't sink into your pores which is especially important. If I could change anything it would be to have SPF added, but other than that this foundation powder is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by omeleko

This is the only powder I have found that can actually give me full coverage. When im having a bad skin day I apply it all over, but most of the time I use it to just spot conceal. I find it last a good 8 hours without my face getting shinny. Usually my nose gets oily after about 2 or 3 hours, but not with this. I will buy it again and it seems to be lasting a while :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lewky

I used to use this as my daily HG powder. I have since switched to BE's Mineral Foundation but I still use my studio fix as a back up since carrying around those Mineral Foundation jars are a hassle. Did not break me out like Clinique's pressed powder. And it's relatively inexpensive. Gives great coverage even on my oily skin. And the NC35 matches me perfectly. I love that MAC has a shade for everyone which is hard to find. The compacts itself are worthless. The clasp to open the compact always falls out and I have repurchsed this maybe 7 or more times and it always seems to happen. Oh, and be careful not to drop this on the floor otherwise this will be all over you and in your purse, on your friends, the bathroom floor... etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

I love this product so much.Is a powder and foundation in one meaning you can use it alone or as a powder to set foundation and for more coverage. Combines good coverage with ease of application.Has matte, velvety texture,contains Silica which helps to maintain a matte finish by absorbing oils on your skin.Is long-wearing and as all the mac products comes in a wide range of colours.You can apply it with a big powder brush if you want to set you foundation or if you like sheer coverage or with a sponge if you need some more coverage.What I love the most about this product is the fact that the texture of this product is so fine(so you can use it over your foundation and will not be..too much..!!!) and the talc in it has been milled to a microscopic size so Its almost like loose powder but with full coverage and my oily skin never shines with Studio Fix.One lippie off only because some time can be very cakey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite powder I have ever used. I use this everyday with a brush, not the pad so it lasts FOREVER!
UPDATE**10/15/2011 I stopped using this for a while and am now back to topping off my foundations (MAC SFF, ELDW, Rev CS) with this. I really love this powder. Sets my foundations perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Jackie85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product.....My skin dosn't get any break out....and it really looks flawless......I just love it.....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by drea1987

I was addicted to this but for the past few days I havent and everyone has commented on how my face cleared up... I guess it really does clog your pores though it was a nice foundation that covered blemishes and small imperfections and stayed the whole day while not looking cakey however it seems like i break out wearing it.... so now back to looking for a good foundation.... =/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never experienced an allergic reaction to foundations before but

I would NEVER buy this product again..............MAC foundations break me out like CRAZY and my skin got all red and irritated from it, even when it was just for a day. I am very very disappointed. I'm definitely tossing this. What a waste of my money... i hate mac foundations!!!!!!!

Update: Today, I used another foundation and it is clearing up already.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitionxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recentley bought this product, and I love it!!!! I have sensitive skin, and I didnt break out from this or have any reaction. It contains Silica, so that helps with pimples and blemishes. I gives you a nice, matte, natural finish. It can be applied as a sheer coverage, or a medium coverage.You can apply it with a sponge or brush. I LOVE this powder!!

PS. I am NC15. :]