September 18, 2014 | 1373 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by spaghetina

Ahh, Burt's Bees. The first time I tried this lip balm, I was in absolute love. I am a self-professed mint-a-holic, and this really hit the spot. I spent an entire winter slathering this on, coat after coat, whenever I felt like it was at all wearing off because I loved the fresh mintyness. As I used it more and more, I found I had to keep reapplying, not because I loved it so much, but because it dried out my lips so badly that they screamed for more to coat them. Once the tube was gone, I had to resign to the fact that this lovely smelling/feeling lip balm was not going to cut it as a moisturizing agent, and I was so disappointed. Add this to the pile of balms that dry more than moisturize. Next balm to try, Natural Ice. I've heard good things, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

this is the best lip balm ever. nothing works like it, ive tried the most expensive balms out there and this one is simply the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this chapstick. I use the original minty balm and it is my favorite!! I never liked using chapsticks until I ran across these at Walgreens. I've had this one for many months and they last forever. A must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by asiajolie

Been addicted to this for 5 years, this all natural lip balm is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by escalades

I cannot live without this. I find it's the only product that makes my lips soft without feeling like I've slathered much on. The invigorating menthol is amazing and I love the scent. A must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Graciebee

Hi, my name is Grace too, but not the same Grace as the one who is selling this. I have used this for several years and it is the only thing that really works for my lips. It seems you either really like it or don't. V. healing b/c it has comfrey in it. Also, I think the natural mint acts as a temp. lip plumper, just like those overpriced "venom" type one's but for $2.50. It is THE BEST. Is one of my Holy Grail products. (Also H.G. from Burt's: super shiny grapefruit shampoo & conditioner.)Lips never chapped, always youthful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice product, I love Burts Bees! Soothing, smooth, and gentle-what a lip balm should be.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2006 10:38:00 AM More reviews by xxkittynxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried plenty of lip moisturizers and found this to help by far. I wear a lot of glosses and find it when I apply this under them it prevents any lip flakiness >hehevs. m.a.c's lip moisturizer< and works great. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2006 5:18:00 AM More reviews by shirlh

I'm allergic to most lip balms, and unfortunately this is another one of those. It doesn't moisturise and caused my lips to start peeling.

Definitely not on my buy-again list.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Bailey422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this lip balm at first because of the minty tingle. Over time, however, it really dried my lips out and irritated them to the point of breaking out in a rash. I thought I was having a reaction to something else and kept applying more of this, until I finally realized this lip balm was the problem.