December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by devshotmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. It takes off all my makeup and grime without burning my eyes. My skin has had no breakouts since I started using this. When nordies had its sale last summer, I bought the special edition 32oz pump for $40.00. I still haven't used half of it. This is well worth the money and is my HG cleanser...YAH!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a refreshing cleanser that is effective and gentle. It has a bright citrus-lemon scent and it removes all traces of foundation, eyeshadow and non-waterproof mascara. It is a luxurious cleanser without being creamy or heavy. The scent took a while for me to get used to, but I am quite fond of this cleanser. It does what it promises – it removes all dirt, oil and impurites but it is not a "treatment" cleanser for acne or any kind of skin condition. . I alternate it with Fresh’s Soy Makeup Remover and Cleanser but I would certainly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by baby_x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Purity Made Simple is definately the BEST facewash I've used to remove my makeup. I would not recommend this as a facewash to treat acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by AndiSue1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a small try me kit from QVC. I did not like it at all. It was runny and did not produce any kind of bubbles or lather. I have sensitive skin and it irritated it and made it red. It did take off my make-up and any surface dirt. Buy Cetaphil cleanser, it's a whole lot cheaper and does the same thing with a lot less irratation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by beefjerky

Never have I washed my face with anything that left it soft and moisturized, while taking off every trace of makeup. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2005 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BeachGem

This is just an okay cleanser. I agree with other reviewers about the bottle not being the best. It doesn't really make me feel like I am getting my skin squeaky clean and I often need to use an eye makeup remover in addition.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by pmawyer

Good cleanser. Takes off make-up and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. The bottle is bulky but workable. Lasts quite awhile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Supa

Great cleanser. Takes off everything a cleanser should take off without drying out skin. Not the best cleanser, but it does it's job well. The bottle is a little bulky (it's not squeezable), but the formula is thin enough so this isn't a big problem. I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Opossum

My very favorite cleanser. Doesn't over-dry my skin, but still takes off the grime of the day. It is emollient without leaving a greasy residue. Seems just about perfect for my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by LoriW

Very nice cleanser. Takes off all my makeup (although I don't wear much) and smells great! Doesn't leave any tightness either.