October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by JessoXD

I LOVE Burt's Bees! It really does the trick! The only better treatment I've found for my lips is just a plain ol' Vitamin E stick from the pharmacy. BB is smoother, but the scent can be a little overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nowurcooking

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jump12

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using the same tube for a few months now. When I first started, it felt great! But gradually, I've had to apply more and more simply because my lips felt DRIER than before.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Andrea2251

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried to use this lip balm, which felt nice on my lips, but the smell was overpowering and made me feel sick. I couldn't use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by misanthropic777

Love this stuff. I used to have half a dozen different types of lip balms around - one always at reach. Then I got one of these and was totally sold. I've replaced every one I have with the Burt's Bees version because it feels great, moisturizes for a long time and has a pleasent, low-key scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ahbelle

A cheap and gd product. moisturises my lips well, does not leave oily/waxy feeling. Recommend all of u to give it a try. Pity its not avail in Singapore except thru auctions :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this because my boyfriend uses it, thought he had lost his, got another, then found the one he had so he gave the new one to me. I like that it tastes kind of like peppermint. It moisterizes my chapped lips too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily8580

LOVE this stuff! My lips could be a total mess......Peeling,burning , extremely chapped . But with a couple applications of this and my lips return to normal! Its is great to use under my MAC gloss to protect my lips from peeling . A must have .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff but will not wear it around men again, i think it smells pepperminty but my boyfriend wanted to know if I had a hall's eucalyptus throat drop in my mouth! With that said this stuff does the job, is very inexpensive, nice texture, and to my mind a nice smell.