Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/2/2007 12:12:00 AM

I like the tingling sensation that lasts for a while after application and there is no oily feeling like some of the other lip balms I've tried. One of my favourites, plus it's really inexpensive.

on 1/1/2007 2:07:00 AM

Burt's Bees is the best chapstick I have used so far. I have used Chapstick (the company), Softlips, The Body Shop, Vaseline, and many others. But Burt's Bees is still the best plus it has peppermint oil, which adds a tingle. One lippie off for no spf though.

on 12/31/2006 10:44:00 PM

Good stuff for a guy. Beats out chapstick, but that does not take much. The problem with this product is that it smells like it should be used by a guy. It is not as good as better burts bees products.

on 12/31/2006 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This would be my HG if not for Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush balm. Burt's Bees smells awesome and gives your lips a nice minty tingle, and although it sports the name "beeswax" it isn't at all too waxy. It moisturizes nicely and makes your lips look naturally wet and moist without being shiny. It lasts forever, too, so there's no need to keep reapplying (which I hate to do.) Also, it being in a tiny chapstick-like stick rather than a tube or pot makes it simple to keep in a purse, so you can take it with you everywhere.

on 12/31/2006 4:50:00 PM

I have extremely sensitive lips and get allergic reactions to most chap sticks and lip glosses, but Burt's Bees has been lessening the dryness and irritation on my lips. I buy it over and over everytime I run out. Plus, it has a really nice tingly, minty feeling when you put it on, and it smells really pepperminty.

on 12/29/2006 12:01:00 AM

I always seem to come back to good ol' Burt. The tingle is wonderful, and it just feels so good on my lips! HG.

on 12/23/2006 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought this after seeing this in the magazines a dozen times. i absolutely love this product! this lasts so long and has this minty smell and sensation to it. i don't normally wear lip balm under my lipstick or lipgloss because i feel like it thins it out but this doesn't. i am so surprised that it actually helps your lipstick and lipgloss last longer. i have bought this over and over again. i carry one in all of my purses.

on 12/22/2006 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I like putting this on before I put on lipstick. It feels like menthol on your lips, feels really refreshing and doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy. But its OK.

on 12/14/2006 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is expensive for a lip balm, but it is great. I love the smell and the feel, and it is as healing as Carmex, but not as thick. Nothing special, but it does what it says it will. My favorite lip balm.

UPDATE: 6 years later, and this still holds true -- it is still my favorite lip balm. Now, I have a tube of every kind of Burt's Bees lip balm around the house, and if I ever run out, I pick up another tube. I'm definitely a loyal customer, and it's unlikely that will change.

on 12/13/2006 1:00:00 PM

I use this every single day. I have one in every car every bag. I can't live without it. Moisturizing/ Feels great on the lips make lips ultra soft.

Popular Lip Treatments