Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 6/14/2005 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

my skin looks really great...love it

on 6/14/2005 10:06:00 AM

My favorite cleanser I've tried! It's really the only one that takes off all the make-up, and dos'nt irritate sensitive or young skin. Really good for me. You only need a quarter size in your palm and it lathers up really nice. It lasted me for a long time.

on 6/12/2005 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product practically burnt my face off. It did absolutely nothing for my blackheads and acne. I like other Philosophy products better than this one. I wouldn't recommend if for anyone with troubled acne-prone skin. I would use somelike Md.Forte or something that really works.

on 6/10/2005 5:15:00 PM

Don't like the smell AT ALL but love the product. I have tried many cleaners and used to sell MaryKay & Beauticontrol and Avon - this is the best for my almost 50 aged face!

on 6/9/2005 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I try to find some cleansesr to replace my la mer cleansing jel 9 the green one ) i use shiseido for 10 years then i want to explore some new thing. for philosophy i use amazing grace line and love it then i try the purity at first i am so scare that it will break my face due to the smell and i have sensitive skin but after 1 week my skin still like before when i use la mer but i can save my $ for serum instead. the down point is only the package i always use too much of it because the package is look the same as my shower jel then in the morning i feel this is shower jel not facial wash. overall i think it is worst the price when i compare with la mer then i still now using it

on 6/7/2005 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser I have oily acne-prone skin in the summer and dry acne-prone skin in the winter.This works great all year, in the winter I do use a little Philosophy hope in a jar moist. In the summer I don't, It takes off all my makeup, does not strip the skin dry, just perfect!!!

on 6/6/2005 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The worst cleanser that I have ever tried. Left my face feeling slick and gave me a terrible whitehead breakout all over my forehead. It has a lot of botanical oils, so that might have been the problem. Didn't leave my face feeling clean at all.

on 6/5/2005 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have kind of combination skin now that it is getting to be summer (oily nose, dry cheeks kind of thing), and I have to say that this has been the best cleanser I have ever tried. I was using EL's Soft Clean before, it was good, but nothing like this at removing makeup. I am very impressed with how my pores are clearing up and it hasn't dried my skin any, which is typical of all cleansers not made specifically for dry skin. I am going to stick with this product. I really love it!

on 5/29/2005 12:58:00 PM

I finally did get to try this, I did break out for over a month but I hear if you stick with it, it work's. Well I am glad I stuck with it I do notice my skin tone evening out and havent had too many break's so far so good, I will repurchase when my bottle is gone if all keeps going well.

on 5/27/2005 5:22:00 PM

HG material! Wonderful product! Got my makeup off, even the hard to wash waterproof lash stuff AND has not broken me out. I actually really like the scent and it doesn't leave anything behind. 1 lippie off for being so darn $$$$. I bought the travel size at Sephora for 12, and its gonna last me a while since i only use a quarter size dollop.