October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by palmt29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great product. My lips look supple, soft, pink and moisturized. I will buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm. This solves all my chapped lip problems. When I travel my lips get especially dry and chapped...this solves even travel-chapped lips so well that I bought an extra to keep in my luggage. My boyfriend, who hates kissing me when I have lip gloss or other lip balms on, actually kisses me with this stuff...in fact, he uses this when his lips are chapped! The minty tingle reassures me that it is working. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by tiebears

This is my holy grail lipbalm. It's all natural, and works good. It has a fresh peppermint smell, makes my lips smell like candy cane. My husband likes it, and notices the smell everytime I put it on. It lathers good, and moisturizes my dry lips. I also often end up 'eating' my lipbalms, so with this one, I don't have to worry about it. I love burt's products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MzxTina

I use this lip balm everyday, along with Sonia Kashuk's cheek & lip tint. I love the way it moisterizes my lips without feeling too sticky, and also love the minty flavor. It can be a bit pricey though, comparing to many other lip balms that almost work as great as this, but this lip balm has win me over despite the fact that it plumps my lips a little (yes, very surprising).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Miluiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm. It's one of the few items in my makeup case that I will never replace. I love the tingling sensation when you put it on for the first time in a couple of days. The peppermint scent is wonderful, and it has just the slightest bit of a peppermint taste to it. The is one of the best lip glosses I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

HOLY GRAIL lip balm! and such a great taste

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kimberly73

Ouch.

That's the feeling I'm left with after I use this balm. It irritates the sensitive skin on lips, and leaves them chapped. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by iyoon

I loved the minty flavor and I'm convinced that this stuff makes your lips plump up a bit, which is nice. It's kind of so-so at moisturizing the lips though. If your lips are already dry and chapped, this lip balm won't do much for you. Also the lanolin in it makes me break out along the lipline. I managed to find a nice Blistex lip balm that's lanolin-free though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this balm. It tingles, it smells pepperminty, and it made my lips soft without feeling greasy. Unfortunately, my husband hates mint-scented lip balm, so I gave it up. Also, I would have preferred some SPF so I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is just a whatever lip balm... yes the cooling effect is nice but it doesn't really moisturize that well in my opinion