September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

HOLY GRAIL lip balm! and such a great taste

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kimberly73

Ouch.

That's the feeling I'm left with after I use this balm. It irritates the sensitive skin on lips, and leaves them chapped. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by iyoon

I loved the minty flavor and I'm convinced that this stuff makes your lips plump up a bit, which is nice. It's kind of so-so at moisturizing the lips though. If your lips are already dry and chapped, this lip balm won't do much for you. Also the lanolin in it makes me break out along the lipline. I managed to find a nice Blistex lip balm that's lanolin-free though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this balm. It tingles, it smells pepperminty, and it made my lips soft without feeling greasy. Unfortunately, my husband hates mint-scented lip balm, so I gave it up. Also, I would have preferred some SPF so I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is just a whatever lip balm... yes the cooling effect is nice but it doesn't really moisturize that well in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by emilyeffingjoy

My purse's main staple, this stuff is so amazing. I usually buy the tin, and I like the way that it makes my lips tingle. And the boys I kiss like it too ;)
I will keep buying this until they just plain stop making it. (Hopefully never!)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by JessoXD

I LOVE Burt's Bees! It really does the trick! The only better treatment I've found for my lips is just a plain ol' Vitamin E stick from the pharmacy. BB is smoother, but the scent can be a little overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nowurcooking

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jump12

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using the same tube for a few months now. When I first started, it felt great! But gradually, I've had to apply more and more simply because my lips felt DRIER than before.