December 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sonyazhong

I was obsessed with this product for the LONGEST time-I'd never go anywhere without it and I kept one in my makeup bag, one in my pocket, and one on my dresser all the time. I even had the one in a tin as well as the one in a tube, and I bought their cuticle cream and tinted lip balms. However, all of a sudden I was just completely over the tingle and the smell. Overall though, when I loved it really LOVED it. And now I just use softlips in Vanilla. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Irritates my lips. Waxy. Don't feel much of a moisturizing action. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this balm in the little tin. I would prefer it in the traditional stick, but this was a gift, so the tin it is. I love the peppermint smell and the way my lips tingle a little bit when I first put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Tybaltrk1

I like Burts stuff but I do not care for the liptreatment on a stick. These always break.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this lipbalm is the best I've used. It really doesn't moisturize my lips. It is kind of waxy and kind of sits on top. It doesn't penetrate. Melaleuca has a lipbalm that is cheap and really good, and so does Aromaleigh. I've also used Bliss and Bare Escentual with success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm! I started using it a couple years ago and now I can't use any other balm. Regular Chap Stick doesn't seem to absorb into my lips to moisturize them like this does. Also, sunscreen in balm is very irritating to my lips and this does not have any. This might matter to some people but as my lips have never been sunburned and I wear this all year round I am not concerned. HG lip balm, and a bargain at three times the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yep. This is amazing. My lips are left tinged pink, plumper (from the mint), and moisturized. I always keep this around, and I use it at night with my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. My dog, however odd, loves the taste of this too. I even bought him his own little tube! It works great on dry skin (cuticles, cheeks, my dog's nose...). I also love the color it leaves. The perfect, matte pink. Definately MLBB. HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by palmt29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great product. My lips look supple, soft, pink and moisturized. I will buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm. This solves all my chapped lip problems. When I travel my lips get especially dry and chapped...this solves even travel-chapped lips so well that I bought an extra to keep in my luggage. My boyfriend, who hates kissing me when I have lip gloss or other lip balms on, actually kisses me with this stuff...in fact, he uses this when his lips are chapped! The minty tingle reassures me that it is working. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by tiebears

This is my holy grail lipbalm. It's all natural, and works good. It has a fresh peppermint smell, makes my lips smell like candy cane. My husband likes it, and notices the smell everytime I put it on. It lathers good, and moisturizes my dry lips. I also often end up 'eating' my lipbalms, so with this one, I don't have to worry about it. I love burt's products.