Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Would I buy this again? Absolutely! There is nothing that hasn't been said about this palette that I could put in this review. I just want to add myself to the list and say that this palette is beyond beautiful, in price, packaging, and product quality. You won't regret this purchase! :)

on 8/4/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

How can you *not* love this palette? The price is a steal for what you're getting, and all of the shadows are just plain lovely. I had to get mine from Ulta online, because it just kept selling out everywhere else before I could order it. It's been selling out for a reason. ;) (ETA: I'm glad that UD finally makes a plain, brown, eyeliner pencil. Whiskey, included in this palette, really isn't anything special in color, but I've been lemming a good brown liner with UD's 24/7 staying power and this is it. Also: I have over 75 MAC eyeshadows, and several other UD shadows, but I have been *stuck* on this palette since the day I received it!)

on 8/4/2010 2:48:00 PM

I love this palette! I bought it at Sephora, and thanks to the ladies on the MUA makeup board, I knew to ask for it because it wasn't on display. The SA had to get it from the back room. First of all, it's a great value. For the number and size of the shadows, plus a double ended 24/7 eyeliner pencil and small vial of UDPP all included, it's a bargain at $44. The colors are various shades of browns, taupes, bronzes and golds. The shadows are richly pigmented and blend together well, allowing me to create various looks. The colors are universally flatttering and it's so much fun to play with! I love that it comes with the double ended liner pencil and vial of Primer Potion. It's everything you need for creating great looking eyes. I definitely recommend this palette. FYI, I've heard this is not limited edition and will be in the permanent line.

on 8/4/2010 9:07:00 AM

Ok Ok, yes the colors are great although some are a little shimmery for my taste. The blendability is not that great imo and the fallout is insane. Honestly, I like my 3.00 Wet-n-Wild vanity palette alot better. Overall the UD palette is not terrible, I just don't think it warrants the intense love it is receiving.

on 8/4/2010 8:11:00 AM

I really tried hard to resist buying this when it first came out, in fact I told myself don't even think about it, you don't need more eyeshadows! But then I 'accidentally' read a review that said UD actually did not drop a glitter bomb in this palette...and I was sold. I own a few other UD palettes, and I think they are all gorgeous colors, but I hate all the glitter. This palette does not go overboard. The colors are so pretty and I am really impressed with the pigmentation. Very wearable, I can see myself using almost all the colors, whereas on the other palettes I find myself using 3 or 4. Love the liner and mini primer. Great buy, so glad it's permanent, if it weren't we would all be in trouble :)

on 8/4/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first UD palette and at first I wasn't going to purchase considering I have plenty of neutrals but for $44, 12 regular sized shadows I find it to be a deal. After going to two Sephoras I finally got my hands on one. FYI - Macy's have UD now so you can purchase them there if your Sephora are out of stock. Anyway, even though I have many neutrals I keep finding myself reaching for this palette because of the quality. They are super pigmented and they blend like a dream. Love this palette!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I would love it more if it was made with plastic, but its alright, I still like the packaging. However, the color is what I am very happy with, just like the single shadows, urban decay eye shadows are fail proof and I really love it, this is especially good for traveling, I just puts it in my purse, take it on to the plane and I am good to go, I can do my makeup while being bored and come up with new looks. Definately a nice palette to have if you don't mind paying 40+ for a card board packaging.

on 8/3/2010 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

(^o^) where do i even start?! i am so happy with this palette. neutrals and smokeys, mattes & frosty finishes. even the double sided eye pencil is awesome. for $44, i didn't find it too, too expensive. pricey, yes. but well worth your money. the quality of these shadows is superb & i am so happy that UD didnt fill this palette with shimmery bricks of shine like they normally do. i've been using this palette every day since purchasing it two weeks ago. i'm not too keen on the packaging though....the case of it has a faux velvet feel and i just find that kind of..ew. either way, a great buy!

on 8/3/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this palette the day it came out as I love the quality of UD eyeshadows and I absoutely love it! All the colors are just gorgeous and have great pigmentation - smooth as butter! My HG neutral palette. I love this palette so much I bought myself a backup and one for my 15 year old daughter. I hope they never discontinue this one, because it is their best palette to date. The price is phenomenal for what you get and the double ended eyeliner is fantastic (love the new color Whiskey)! I really hope UD gets the message that we all love this type of palette. They should come out with other themes, maybe plums and purples, blues and greys, all mattes etc. Really classy UD, I love it!

on 8/3/2010 12:19:00 PM

This palette was sold out at the nearest Sephora stores, online at Sephora.com, and on the Urban Decay website. This is a great set of eye shadows for anyone wanting to achieve a modern look, whether it be night time or daytime. This is a must if you don't have a lot of palettes and you want a one stop shop kind of deal. I usually only buy Mac eyeshadows, so this is a great intro to Urban Decay shadows. I love the eyeliners and the small primer potion included in the set. I've paid much more for a lot less...so if you can get your hands on one you should buy it. You won't regret it.

Also, I bought mine at Ulta with a 20 percent off coupon and it came out to $37 dollars and change. You can't beat that.

I also love the tutorial that MakeupGeek.com did for this palette. Awesome night time look. Love, love, love this palette. Get it if you can.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED3
PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty