Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/5/2010 11:25:00 PM

Love this pallete! I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the pacakaging is really cute! Comes with alot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than deff buy this one! Its great

on 8/5/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a total UD Junkie, and I am not ashamed to say it! This has got to be my all time favorite palette by UD, and I have them all. I love these shadows, and now that I am getting older, I just can't pull off the glitter like I did in the '80's, the shadows are great! I find that the pigmentation saturation is great, even without primer, these last for hours, and I am extremely oily. These shadows blend well, are buildable, and these colors are suitable for just about any complection. They can be used for all sorts of looks from work place to smoky eye. I can't wait to get a back up, I think this is one palette I will most certainly use up.

on 8/5/2010 9:22:00 PM

What she said! It rocks!

The hype is ABSOLUTELY true.

on 8/5/2010 10:46:00 AM

Not as impressive as her sister Naked 2. Naked 2 is sooooo much better !!!

on 8/5/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS PERMANENT & NOT LE. just wanted to let everyone know this is permanent & will be back in stock! please, please dont buy or swap an arm & a leg for it!!!! dont fall for these greedy people on ebay & mua. pls do yourself a favor & buy at retail price!!!!!

on 8/5/2010 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love how this palette actually has wearable colours as opposed to some that are incredibly glittery or just to bright! It is a tad expensive but is something that I will definitely use in the future. It was a little hard to find since it's a new palette and everyone loves it! The packaging was fine but there were some little cracks here and there. Overall, LOVE the colours selected!

on 8/5/2010 2:14:00 AM

So yes as much as I tried with dear life to resist the hype of this I couldn't as I was at Sephora today shopping for other stuff and when I swa they had 2 left and haven't had in in stock for weeks had to grab one ad honestly love it! lol I'm not a huge palette person and never have been as honestly my fav shadows are Nars/Lorac/ other singles I have. I have rarely ever seen a palette where I have loved every single color plus it being quality hence why never had the urge to spend $50 on using only a few colros you know and never understand the madness of everything goign gaga lol over all these LE palettes that come out from several different brands. But okay you girls def got me hooked line and sinker on this one as I do love every single shadow and sucha great deal. So glad I spotted it and decided to give this one a try as it's one of the best palettes I have ever seen. Anyone whose a skeptic take it for a prior one as this is a MUST have! :)

on 8/4/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

How could I ever think I was gonna pass on this? This I definitely a must have. It has less matted then I'd like but it does not take away from the product one bit. Omg. This is definitely a steal!! I'm tempted to get a second one. They give you 12 full sized eyeshadows for $44. When single eyeshadows run for $17 a piece. And definitely kudos again for having it all in a portable palette. This is my second UD palette and as much as I love my first one for all it's color variety, this naked palette ahhhh. I can't describe it's so much better. I love my Alice and wonderland palette, but this palette is soooooo wearable. :) Again definitely a must have!!

on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM

This is the best UD palette I've ever had and I've had a few lol, I love the color range from the beautiful nude color called virgin and the dark browns and black. There are matte colors and glitter colors, and the 2 liners are very nice (I had zero already) I recommend you buy it now and don't worry its not LE :-)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches