July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by yuhjah_99

At first, I was disappointed by this. I thought it seemed to do very little. Then I tried it again w/ a primer and my lashes looked great. It makes my lashes separated and pretty like a doll's. It isn't the most volumizing or blackest color out there but this is a VERY good drugstore mascara. Prefer this over L'oreal's Voluminous just because it clumps wayyyyyyyy less than Voluminous.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Machinery

I don't know why people love this mascara. I don't understand whats so good about it. It's just average and doesn't really do anything if you want the whole volume length affect. It's just really standard mascara that brings your lashes natural beauty out. Nothing transforming.

It also kinda clumps and flakes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

very natural...not for me .
u can`t even tell that u have mascara on

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by BarneysBrunette

I have tried so many mascaras, but I always come back to this one. It's usually a bit too runny when I first purchase it, so I leave it open a bit to thicken it up and also wipe the brush on the sides with every application.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mcv714

Really does leave lashes full and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice everyday mascara that gives you a natural look. It doesn't clump or flake and is pretty good on lower lashes, too. If you want a lot of volume or drama, then this isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by AmyRuby

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! I absolutely love it. No clumps, no flakes, super lush yet natural looking lashes. What more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by omg_YOYO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With this mascara, my eyelashes looked longer and thicker. I think it works well and really don't have much to criticize. There was the tiniest bit of smudging at the end of the day, but other than that it was great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried EVERY damn mascara- from drugstore to expensive, and I always come back to this one. I am an avid "experimentor", and always wonder if I can get even better results from another mascara- but alas I cannot. This mascara makes my lashes full and soft (hence the name) and long. It can clump- but I have found if I tap the bottom of the bottle on the counter and bring the wand in and out of the bottle a coupla times before i put it on- its perfect...CLUMP FREE!It stays on my eyelashes all day- but comes off easily with cleanser. I have decided not to keep looking for different mascara anymore- because I have found my perfect mascara match. Hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by velardi

This is my second favorite mascara. I tried it only because my grandma bought a two-pack and I took one tube for myself and I've been hooked on it ever since. It has a lightweight formula and it goes on very evenly, never clumping. After using this, I don't understand how people say Great Lash mascara is the most popular mascara, Full & Soft is much better.