Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/10/2007 1:31:00 AM

I ALWAYS go back to this mascara. Nothing beats it....have been using it for a couple years! The thing i love too is that it stays usable for a long time. A few months ago, i thought it was discontinued because I couldn't find it anywhere, so i was devastated, and ended up buying a MAC mascara and a L'oreal mascara. Both didn't last long, as after like 2 weeks, the mascara gets so thick and clumpy, and looks gross on your eyelashes. You had to keep stroking them with the brush just to make your eyes look classy and not clumpy-trashy. I just hated them! Then I saw my Maybelline Full 'N Soft on the shelf again! I bought it, and I now couldn't be happier again!!!

on 6/9/2007 3:13:00 AM

This is currently my HG mascara-I love the fat, lush brush, and the waterproof formula doesn't dry my lashes out like others. This is one of those that seems to get better mid-way-when the tube dries out enough not to clump-it's just perfect. I bounce between this and Voluminous.

on 6/8/2007 10:35:00 PM

IT was okay for me, it didnt really make my eyelashes Full as I wish it would be, but I love how its always soft. It was kind of light too, it didn't even feel like I was wearing Mascara.

on 6/7/2007 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what all the fuss is all about? The wand is really nice but doesn't add any fullness and disappears after a couple hours. I really wanted to like this product but it did nothing to thicken my long lashes.

on 6/4/2007 10:42:00 PM

While I'll buy any mascara that comes out on the market - from drugstore to high end - I find that this is one of the few that I regularly repurchase. The formula doesn't irritate my eyes, makes my lashes long and full, and easily washes away at the end of the day. The thick/fat brush allows for the proper amount of product to be neatly applied. Simply put, this is one great mascara that I'd recommend to everyone!

Average drug store mascara. Nothing to get too excited about -- it has a nice teddy-bear brush, but the mascara itself requires several coats for any kind of impact. I get it when it's on sale, but I don't miss it if I don't have any handy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this black mascara because my friend said it was pretty good for a drugstore brand. I looked up the reviews and it seemed like a good purchase. This mascara looks great when you put it on. I had high hopes. But by the middle of the day it was all underneath my eyes. Definitely not buying again. Luckily it was only $5 at Target.

on 6/3/2007 10:13:00 AM

OMG! This mascara is the BOMB,I used it and it made my lashe look fuller and FABOULOUS

on 6/2/2007 7:38:00 PM

I liked this mascara a lot, it definitely does what it claims which is not dry out my lashes.

on 6/2/2007 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a an adequate mascara. It didn't flake off or smear much, but it didn't impress me, either. It's marginally better than Great Lash.

Video Reviews & Tutorials