Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/10/2007 12:59:00 AM

This is a good mascara for daytime looks. It gives the lashes a very natural and soft appearance. It's probably not the best choice if you're looking for huge, dramatic lashes. If you want a nice soft look, this is fine. It seems a lot like L'Oréal Featherlash.

on 5/9/2007 3:16:00 PM

I gave this mascara a shot since its seemed to work well with a lot of the people here but.......I'm honestly not really fond of it. It did make my lashes thicker and longer but the appearance wasn't really dramatic. It smeared on me a lot and my eyelids or skin isn't oily. That's okay though, there are many more to try!

on 5/7/2007 2:08:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara to date. I have thick eyelashes to begin with so I don't need anything to add volume but this does add length, leaves my lashes soft and not crunchy, and doesn't clump. I find the formula to be rather thin in consistency which keeps it from clumping badly. I also find it dries out less quickly than other mascaras. I've been using Ardell lash conditioner and it has dramatically lengthened my lashes making this cheap d/s mascara work just as well for creating dramatic lashes as the much more expensive alernatives.

on 5/6/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favourite mascara right now.
I like that:
1. My lashes are soft to the touch, not crunchy
2. It does not flake
3. It stays on
The only thing with it that i can complain about is that when applying, it tends to get onto my eyelids, probably because of the big brush, but it's not that hard to clean it up with a q-tip.
Generally, I really like this mascara.

on 5/6/2007 4:33:00 AM

I kind of like this. Full and Soft doesn't give my lashes volume like YSL Faux Cils or Lancome's Hypnose, but for it's price, it's not bad at all. I use this to give me a nice defined look woth a bit of oomph. It holds the curl quite nicely and doesn't smudge. A defite staple to have :)

on 5/5/2007 11:26:00 PM

My absolute HG of mascaras. So glad this was recommended to me by MUA-ers. Makes my lashes look lush and long but natural. It's just...perfect. I love it so much.

So far better than any other mascara I used. I hardly use mascara due to dryness of lashes, stiffness and irritation. After many experiments, this product is far out the best. It doesnt feel sticky, dry, clumpy or irritating..it just does what it says. And the brush is amazing...I think that is why it actually works. Try this product with Shiesedo's mascara base...it's wonderful if you have flat thin lashes like mine!

:D

on 5/4/2007 10:40:00 PM

ick!!! just, ick. it was gunky and left weird smears all over my face.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I do really like this mascara. I use this one and l'oreal double extend, when I don't buy the dept store brands. for the price this is one of the best I have ever used. I usually only need 1 or 2 coats to get great results. I don't recommend putting on more then 3 coats though, otherwise it may clump do to the full brush. I do LOVE the brush and think that is a VERY important part of any mascara. there is no irratation with this also and I have sensitive eyes. No downside to this mascara.

on 4/28/2007 2:29:00 AM

i am on the fence about this mascara. i buy the waterproof kind because the normal kind takes the curl right out of my asian eyelashes. i usually put it on after i already have a base of another mascara. i do like the color, it looks shiny and very glossy. but i do always end up with mascara on my eyelid, but that happens with alot of other mascara b/c of my eye shape but more so with this b/c of the deep brushes on the wand. and yes, to get it to work to its potential let it dry between. or it will get soppy.