April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by JoyfulGypsy

At first, I didn't like this mascara. I thought the formula was too thick and dry and the brush, because it's so big and bulky, is awkward for me to use and smudges easily on my upper and lower lids during application. HOWEVER, after using it several more times and getting the hang of it, I'm really very impressed with this mascara. It gives me a lush, dramatic fan of perfectly separated lashes that lasts all day. It doesn't hold a curl very well, but, if you wait for the mascara to dry completely and then curl your lashes, the look is very dramatic.

It lasts all day without any smudges or flakes. Overall, I like this mascara. However, I'd prefer a smaller, less bulky brush or perhaps a lash comb. Also, it washes off easily with soap and water, which is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2007 1:51:00 PM More reviews by guil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have short and sparse eyelashes and I am always looking for full and lush lashes. This is very difficult to achieve with mascara alone. At first I did not like this product. I didn't think it had enough "Full" but it is very, very soft. I gave it a couple more tries and I am loving it. It does not clump and it plays very nicely with other volumizing mascaras. It builds very nicely with little to no clumping. Perfect on it's own for a slightly lush daytime look. This is also perfect for the tiny lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by stefanielw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not bad for a drugstore mascara.
I was happy with the thicker wand - it was easier to unscrew, hold and use.
I liked the brush just fine too.
I just have for be careful to only apply one cost beause things happen to get clumpy otherwise.
My lashes are soft, which I like, but there really seems to be too much of a tendency for my lashes to stick together.
I have yet to repurchase any mascara I have ever bought.
So the search continues...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by so_fee_ahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I consider myself a mascara aficionado. I've tried plenty in my fair share to discern between a high-rate mascara versus a crappy one. This is one of the ones that does not perform in terms of quality! It does zilch for my lashes! Just bought it, was highly disappointed, and will return it ASAP! I find that Maybelline mascaras are just one of the most awful, low-end drugstore products out there. Honestly, L'Oreal makes much better mascaras. I'm just going to stick with my tried but true mascara regimen of applying Cover Girl Lash Exact in Very Black as a base, then swipe Almay Coat Triple Effect Mascara in Blackest Black on. Gives me the most lash definition and BAM! effect out of every mascara I've tried thus far. Girls, if you can invest in it...get Christian Dior Diorshow mascara. The absolute best! These are the three mascaras that are in high rotation in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by DaoVallis

This is the perfect mascara for a clump free natural look but still adding noticible volume (and a little length) to the lashes.

Lashes stay soft and never look spidery.

♥Very pretty mascara.♥ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by angelenvy

Doesn't clump easily, layers well, looks very black but still natural somehow.

I prefer this over Cinique Glossy for a natural look because Glossy doesn't have enough impact.

Gives soft, feathery lashes and holds a curl ok.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by skittishpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product since it came on the market. My absolute favorite mascara. It makes my lashes very thick and long, but not fake. and it keeps them soft, nothing is more gross to me than crunchy lashes. I highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants natural looking lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 10:47:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A mascara that does what it claims! It DOES make your lashes full and soft. It never clumps either. This is a good mascara for a sort of naturally full look (rather than dramatic). It does the job well. The waterproof formula is just as good, it's never clumped the entire time I've been using it, it's not runny or super thick, it doesn't smear or flake, and it's pretty easy to get off with makeup remover. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by asdlkj121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i've never been really fond of maybelline's products, but WOW this mascara is great! i don't know what it is, but this NEVER clumps my lashes. i've been using voluminous for a while, but full&soft gives a tad bit more length, keeps my lashes separated, and it doesn't leave those little teeny particles on my lashes.
best mascara i've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by GreedyGretchen77

i don't think i have a bad thing to say about this mascara. it gets the job done and doesn't clump. there are about 3-4 different mascaras i buy, depending on which is cheapest at the moment, and this is one of them. definitely recommended.