October 25, 2014 | 1881 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by design

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i hate this stuff, it worked great for a while and i got lots of complimenst on my eyes but then i started noticing that my eyes were always irritated. i thought that i was tired or that i had a scratch or something, but then they started watering...allergies?
no! it was this mascara! if a tiny bit got in my eye it would feel like an "eye cramp." my eyes would get this strange painful irritated feeling. i stopped using it and it was resolved. ug! i will not be buying this ever again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2007 6:29:00 AM More reviews by vyjanet

I bought this mascara hoping that it would give me full, natural looking mascara, but this is a horrible mascara. It made me look like i had seven very big lashes and the brush is too big and made application really difficult. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bebejacket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this for many years now. I have 2 sisters who also love it. A DS staple, I like it better than Great Lash. My lashes are very long, so I don't need lengthening. I DO like to plump them up with this mascara. It doesn't clump, or smear, and removes easily, with remover, or cleanser. It does what is says exceeding well, and doesn't flake. The waterproof version is not as "soft", and seems heavy to me. I prefer the washable one for everyday wear.

I have, however, picked up an unlucky tube once from a store that I suspect has stock that does not turn over very frequently; lumpy, dry and clumpy. If you have experienced this, I say take it back and buy from a fresher source, because a fresh tube does work wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by yuhjah_99

At first, I was disappointed by this. I thought it seemed to do very little. Then I tried it again w/ a primer and my lashes looked great. It makes my lashes separated and pretty like a doll's. It isn't the most volumizing or blackest color out there but this is a VERY good drugstore mascara. Prefer this over L'oreal's Voluminous just because it clumps wayyyyyyyy less than Voluminous.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Machinery

I don't know why people love this mascara. I don't understand whats so good about it. It's just average and doesn't really do anything if you want the whole volume length affect. It's just really standard mascara that brings your lashes natural beauty out. Nothing transforming.

It also kinda clumps and flakes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

very natural...not for me .
u can`t even tell that u have mascara on

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by BarneysBrunette

I have tried so many mascaras, but I always come back to this one. It's usually a bit too runny when I first purchase it, so I leave it open a bit to thicken it up and also wipe the brush on the sides with every application.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mcv714

Really does leave lashes full and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice everyday mascara that gives you a natural look. It doesn't clump or flake and is pretty good on lower lashes, too. If you want a lot of volume or drama, then this isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by AmyRuby

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! I absolutely love it. No clumps, no flakes, super lush yet natural looking lashes. What more could you ask for?