Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/21/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite mascara! This is great if you have long, but light colored lashes, because it gives you volume and no clumps, but not to much length.

on 5/21/2007 8:07:00 AM

I am very disappointed with this mascara. After reading reviews, and seeing it referred to as an HG mascara, I thought I'd be in love. Nope. I applied about 4 coats of this stuff, and it still looks like I have no mascara on! If that's the look I wanted, I'd wear clear mascara or none at all! The brush is too big, yet it doesn't really do anything! I'll go back to Lash Exact after I hit the store today. Won't even try the Full and Soft again!

on 5/21/2007 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent day time mascara. As has been mentioned, it doesn't add super volume or length, but enough to make me happy with the way my lashes look. It adds very nice definition to my lashes, and even though the one I use it waterproof, it amazingly leaves my lashes even softer than they are without mascara! I took one lippie off because it does occasionally smudge.

on 5/20/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this mascara because I was looking for a good everyday mascara to go to work. It worked just like I had hoped it would, and it leaves my lashes very soft, which I was surprised any mascara could do. It also does a nice job at separating them and there are no clumps. I have not experienced any smudging or flaking, though I don't wear mascara on my bottom lashes. Overall, this is a great find and it's perfect for daytime.

on 5/20/2007 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I needed an everyday mascara and bought this based on positive reviews. It's perfect for what I wanted - soft and natural looking lashes at a drugstore price. I have this in black brown and would repurchase. This is not a dramatic look (still searching for an evening mascara) but I didn't expect it to be.

on 5/19/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is the perfect mascara for completing a day look. It does not go on clumpy and separates lashes really well. I think the brush is a key factor in how well it goes on to the lashes. My lashes are really straight so I use a curler then apply the mascara and it does not weigh them down or uncurl my lashes. It actually elongates the lashes. I prefer the waterproof version so I can't say how well the regular formula is. I use it daily and at the price of $6-$8 it is reasonably priced...i really suggest giving it a try.

on 5/19/2007 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product while searching for a good daytime mascara. This is a non-dramatic mascara and fits the type of product I was looking for. Unfortunately, it has a lot of problems. First of all, it flakes and smears. I do not recall having this problem with any other mascara I have ever worn, even though I have read many a review in which the reviewer complains of flaking and smearing. Well, now I know what they were talking about. Secondly, although my lashes look fine when I first apply it, if I blink within a minute of applying all my lashes stick together and create a very unflattering stickiness of lashes. The reason I am not giving this mascara a lower score is because if you never sweat, tear up or blink this may be the perfect daytime mascara for you.

on 5/18/2007 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after reading some of the reviews...hoping to find a not-too-dramatic everyday mascara. I really hate this stuff. I already have long eyelashes so I only look for mascara to give me some thickening and fullness. This stuff does none of that. It makes my eyelashes look really long and somehow even thinner than before. It also makes my curl go flat. Not worth it, even though its cheap. I like Almay One Coat Nourishing mascara to make my eyelashes thick, but not too dramatic.

on 5/18/2007 9:53:00 AM

I have always been a consumer of Lancome's L'Extreme or Cliniques High Definition Mascara. But after paying a lot of $$$ for mascara and then having to discard it after 2-3 months I decided to search around for a much less expensive mascara. Thanks to many MUAers (especially my favorite MUAer Kelli) I bought Maybelline's Full N Soft mascara in very black and tried it and I love it. It is my new HG! The only draw back is that when I apply it to my lashes some of it does get on my eye lid. But I take a Q-tip and dab it off. It makes my lashes very full and soft and no tugging either! All other mascara's always made my lashes brittle, sticky and hard. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my second tme testing out this product and it didn't take me long at all to remember why I didn't keep it around the first time. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, unfortunately within an hour, it's smeared all up under my eyes. The raccoon look kind of detracts from the lashes...