October 25, 2014 | 1727 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by benandjerrys

It's not the best...but it's pretty good. I like Smith's Rosebud Salve better, but it does cost $6 or so. This is cheaper I think. It temporarily soothes my dry lips, but doesn't really moisturize them. I like that it makes my lips plump. I use it under lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by bombilladeluz

I also turn to this when in doubt- its my HG. I have a tube of this on me at all times! Excellent for lips, and I have been known to swipe a little over a dry patch of skin before as well, or a dried-up blemish in a pinch before re-applying concealer.. Works so well! Love it, and will be using it for a long while still..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

I was obsessed with this product for the LONGEST time-I'd never go anywhere without it and I kept one in my makeup bag, one in my pocket, and one on my dresser all the time. I even had the one in a tin as well as the one in a tube, and I bought their cuticle cream and tinted lip balms. However, all of a sudden I was just completely over the tingle and the smell. Overall though, when I loved it really LOVED it. And now I just use softlips in Vanilla. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by suzyQ3

No, not good. This lip balm does not moisturize. I feel like the peppermint actually makes my lips dry and chappy. Don't buy this. It does nothing for the lips. Instead, I recommend Smith's Rosebud Salve...it is the absolute best for making lips silky smooth!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sonyazhong

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Irritates my lips. Waxy. Don't feel much of a moisturizing action. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this balm in the little tin. I would prefer it in the traditional stick, but this was a gift, so the tin it is. I love the peppermint smell and the way my lips tingle a little bit when I first put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Tybaltrk1

I like Burts stuff but I do not care for the liptreatment on a stick. These always break.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this lipbalm is the best I've used. It really doesn't moisturize my lips. It is kind of waxy and kind of sits on top. It doesn't penetrate. Melaleuca has a lipbalm that is cheap and really good, and so does Aromaleigh. I've also used Bliss and Bare Escentual with success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm! I started using it a couple years ago and now I can't use any other balm. Regular Chap Stick doesn't seem to absorb into my lips to moisturize them like this does. Also, sunscreen in balm is very irritating to my lips and this does not have any. This might matter to some people but as my lips have never been sunburned and I wear this all year round I am not concerned. HG lip balm, and a bargain at three times the price.