November 20, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by roxsalandanan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this lip balm is very dependable. when i say dependable, i mean that i just smooth it on (as little or as much as i want) before i go out the door and i don't have to worry about it drying my lips out or fading fast. this stuff really absorbs into my lips and they feel smooth all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kb55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a fan of this. It's hard and waxy and hard to apply. Once you get it on, it's very moisturizing and it's great to wear under lipstick (it won't alter the texture or staying power of your lipstick at all), but getting it on my lips is too much of a PITA for me. Also, the mint scent is very strong, which could be a good or a bad thing depending how much you like mint. I'm not always in the mood for it myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

This stuff works great. It penetrates your lips when they're really dry and tough and it is cooling to the soreness. I also like the little tin container. You may have to keep using it to keep up the effect. I just know I'm hooked on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by benandjerrys

It's not the best...but it's pretty good. I like Smith's Rosebud Salve better, but it does cost $6 or so. This is cheaper I think. It temporarily soothes my dry lips, but doesn't really moisturize them. I like that it makes my lips plump. I use it under lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by bombilladeluz

I also turn to this when in doubt- its my HG. I have a tube of this on me at all times! Excellent for lips, and I have been known to swipe a little over a dry patch of skin before as well, or a dried-up blemish in a pinch before re-applying concealer.. Works so well! Love it, and will be using it for a long while still..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

I was obsessed with this product for the LONGEST time-I'd never go anywhere without it and I kept one in my makeup bag, one in my pocket, and one on my dresser all the time. I even had the one in a tin as well as the one in a tube, and I bought their cuticle cream and tinted lip balms. However, all of a sudden I was just completely over the tingle and the smell. Overall though, when I loved it really LOVED it. And now I just use softlips in Vanilla. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by suzyQ3

No, not good. This lip balm does not moisturize. I feel like the peppermint actually makes my lips dry and chappy. Don't buy this. It does nothing for the lips. Instead, I recommend Smith's Rosebud Salve...it is the absolute best for making lips silky smooth!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sonyazhong

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Irritates my lips. Waxy. Don't feel much of a moisturizing action. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this balm in the little tin. I would prefer it in the traditional stick, but this was a gift, so the tin it is. I love the peppermint smell and the way my lips tingle a little bit when I first put it on.