Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/5/2010 2:14:00 AM

So yes as much as I tried with dear life to resist the hype of this I couldn't as I was at Sephora today shopping for other stuff and when I swa they had 2 left and haven't had in in stock for weeks had to grab one ad honestly love it! lol I'm not a huge palette person and never have been as honestly my fav shadows are Nars/Lorac/ other singles I have. I have rarely ever seen a palette where I have loved every single color plus it being quality hence why never had the urge to spend $50 on using only a few colros you know and never understand the madness of everything goign gaga lol over all these LE palettes that come out from several different brands. But okay you girls def got me hooked line and sinker on this one as I do love every single shadow and sucha great deal. So glad I spotted it and decided to give this one a try as it's one of the best palettes I have ever seen. Anyone whose a skeptic take it for a prior one as this is a MUST have! :)

on 8/4/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

How could I ever think I was gonna pass on this? This I definitely a must have. It has less matted then I'd like but it does not take away from the product one bit. Omg. This is definitely a steal!! I'm tempted to get a second one. They give you 12 full sized eyeshadows for $44. When single eyeshadows run for $17 a piece. And definitely kudos again for having it all in a portable palette. This is my second UD palette and as much as I love my first one for all it's color variety, this naked palette ahhhh. I can't describe it's so much better. I love my Alice and wonderland palette, but this palette is soooooo wearable. :) Again definitely a must have!!

on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM

This is the best UD palette I've ever had and I've had a few lol, I love the color range from the beautiful nude color called virgin and the dark browns and black. There are matte colors and glitter colors, and the 2 liners are very nice (I had zero already) I recommend you buy it now and don't worry its not LE :-)

on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first UD eyeshadow palette. I'm very happy with the purchase and i'm looking forward for more of UD products to try!!
I love this palette!!! The best neutral colors! I'm reaching more than my mac neutral :O)

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Would I buy this again? Absolutely! There is nothing that hasn't been said about this palette that I could put in this review. I just want to add myself to the list and say that this palette is beyond beautiful, in price, packaging, and product quality. You won't regret this purchase! :)

on 8/4/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

How can you *not* love this palette? The price is a steal for what you're getting, and all of the shadows are just plain lovely. I had to get mine from Ulta online, because it just kept selling out everywhere else before I could order it. It's been selling out for a reason. ;) (ETA: I'm glad that UD finally makes a plain, brown, eyeliner pencil. Whiskey, included in this palette, really isn't anything special in color, but I've been lemming a good brown liner with UD's 24/7 staying power and this is it. Also: I have over 75 MAC eyeshadows, and several other UD shadows, but I have been *stuck* on this palette since the day I received it!)

on 8/4/2010 2:48:00 PM

I love this palette! I bought it at Sephora, and thanks to the ladies on the MUA makeup board, I knew to ask for it because it wasn't on display. The SA had to get it from the back room. First of all, it's a great value. For the number and size of the shadows, plus a double ended 24/7 eyeliner pencil and small vial of UDPP all included, it's a bargain at $44. The colors are various shades of browns, taupes, bronzes and golds. The shadows are richly pigmented and blend together well, allowing me to create various looks. The colors are universally flatttering and it's so much fun to play with! I love that it comes with the double ended liner pencil and vial of Primer Potion. It's everything you need for creating great looking eyes. I definitely recommend this palette. FYI, I've heard this is not limited edition and will be in the permanent line.

on 8/4/2010 9:07:00 AM

Ok Ok, yes the colors are great although some are a little shimmery for my taste. The blendability is not that great imo and the fallout is insane. Honestly, I like my 3.00 Wet-n-Wild vanity palette alot better. Overall the UD palette is not terrible, I just don't think it warrants the intense love it is receiving.

on 8/4/2010 8:11:00 AM

I really tried hard to resist buying this when it first came out, in fact I told myself don't even think about it, you don't need more eyeshadows! But then I 'accidentally' read a review that said UD actually did not drop a glitter bomb in this palette...and I was sold. I own a few other UD palettes, and I think they are all gorgeous colors, but I hate all the glitter. This palette does not go overboard. The colors are so pretty and I am really impressed with the pigmentation. Very wearable, I can see myself using almost all the colors, whereas on the other palettes I find myself using 3 or 4. Love the liner and mini primer. Great buy, so glad it's permanent, if it weren't we would all be in trouble :)

on 8/4/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first UD palette and at first I wasn't going to purchase considering I have plenty of neutrals but for $44, 12 regular sized shadows I find it to be a deal. After going to two Sephoras I finally got my hands on one. FYI - Macy's have UD now so you can purchase them there if your Sephora are out of stock. Anyway, even though I have many neutrals I keep finding myself reaching for this palette because of the quality. They are super pigmented and they blend like a dream. Love this palette!!!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED3
PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty