February 1, 2015 | 1414 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by elice1280

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't buy pallete's often, but I'm so glad I purchased this one! There are so many colors, and you could create so many different looks. You can't beat the price, you get all those colors, a mini primer potion, and two 24/7 pencils for $44...it's a steal. Don't hesitate to get this item, just do it!!! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is a great product that anyone who loves makeup should own. The pigmentation is wonderful and the shadows apply smooth and have long lasting power. As many other reviewers have said you can create a wide variety of looks from this palette. Definitely an HG neutral palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually love this :)

So many different looks can be created. This is always gonna have a little place in my heart I suppose as I used this palette (and other UD products too) to do the make up for my mothers wedding on myself, my mother, my sisters and my grandma.

But I really like this. I recently went on holiday and found that this was the only palette I needed to take as I could use it for day time looks and night time looks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jomakemeblush

I love neutrals so this palette is perfect. You can create many different looks with this palette alone. Also great for traveling! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sterrazas

Love this palette!! Perfect for ladies who like their neutrals!! So many different colors, different looks from home, to work to going out on the town can be done with this palette! Sleek packaging so i can fit in my purse, makeup bag, or travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jenny2011

It is a successful product from all respective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by tracita

add my raves to the list...i just barely received it and already i'm convinced i won't need any more eye colors ever...well, okay..that's overdoing it...but this palette rocks...gorgeous colors, great pigmentation as usual and such a fabulous deal...will i need a back up? yes, most certainly...

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by loveuntilwedie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this palette! The colors are all absolutely gorgeous, you can create so many looks with it. And the price? It is literally a STEAL. Don't hesistate, buy it now before it's gone, it's an amazing palette. <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice palette. Every color is wearable for day or night.
I have found much better though. The Lorac Pro and Unzipped blow it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is amazing. i can use just about every eye shadow, and there's a fair amount of it in the palette. definitely worth the money. you can create so many looks w/ this palette. also, the eye liners that come with it have a really great texture. I've never tried their UD eye liners before, but they glide on so smoothly with no snags or dragging. I have a full size of the primer, but a travel size definitely comes in handy. Would definitely recommend purchasing this palette.