January 26, 2015 | 1601 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Hollow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute HG of mascaras. So glad this was recommended to me by MUA-ers. Makes my lashes look lush and long but natural. It's just...perfect. I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ThoraKMadden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far better than any other mascara I used. I hardly use mascara due to dryness of lashes, stiffness and irritation. After many experiments, this product is far out the best. It doesnt feel sticky, dry, clumpy or irritating..it just does what it says. And the brush is amazing...I think that is why it actually works. Try this product with Shiesedo's mascara base...it's wonderful if you have flat thin lashes like mine!

:D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by spooksterina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ick!!! just, ick. it was gunky and left weird smears all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by newyorkglitter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do really like this mascara. I use this one and l'oreal double extend, when I don't buy the dept store brands. for the price this is one of the best I have ever used. I usually only need 1 or 2 coats to get great results. I don't recommend putting on more then 3 coats though, otherwise it may clump do to the full brush. I do LOVE the brush and think that is a VERY important part of any mascara. there is no irratation with this also and I have sensitive eyes. No downside to this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2007 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ashjmcc

i am on the fence about this mascara. i buy the waterproof kind because the normal kind takes the curl right out of my asian eyelashes. i usually put it on after i already have a base of another mascara. i do like the color, it looks shiny and very glossy. but i do always end up with mascara on my eyelid, but that happens with alot of other mascara b/c of my eye shape but more so with this b/c of the deep brushes on the wand. and yes, to get it to work to its potential let it dry between. or it will get soppy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 1st time I used this, I curled and then applied- which gave ok results with a pitiful curl. However, next time (to get a better curl) I curled, then I applied the mascara and then after drying I curled again. To my dismay, I found large indents in my lashes where chucks of mascara has been dislodged onto the curler. Never using this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I absolutely love the fact that it really does leave my lashes relatively soft, not crunchy like other mascaras. I also like the darkness and the fullness it gives my lashes, the more you coat, the sexier your eyes get. :) It does work MUCH better if you don't allow it to dry between coats. And they must leave my eyes looking pretty sexy, because my significant other can't stop commenting about how long and pretty my lashes are. They're pretty nice without mascara, but they weren't earning me any compliments before this....lol!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 10:15:00 AM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't want to jinx it but... complete HG!!! Awesome, sexy, and sultry for everyday! :D ::Update:: Meh, this is nice for a more natural look but recently I've been into the *pow!* *in your face!* kind of look with lashes. This does NOT do that one bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. Sure, it smudges and clumps a bit after a number of coats, but doesn't every mascara? I like the brush. It's thick, round, and very full. Makes applying mascara way less of a chore. I also like how the wand is quite a bit longer than others. My lashes are lengthened, fanned out, and the curl is kept. Perfect for a smokey eye- when it doesn't really matter if your lashes are a *little* clumpy. For a d/s mascara I'm still pretty satisfied and will return to it. I suggest this if you're looking for something cheap that'll keep a curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by 22na

I HATE this mascara. Clump, smudge, flake.....
This mascara give me all the worst things.