Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/20/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this mascara because I was looking for a good everyday mascara to go to work. It worked just like I had hoped it would, and it leaves my lashes very soft, which I was surprised any mascara could do. It also does a nice job at separating them and there are no clumps. I have not experienced any smudging or flaking, though I don't wear mascara on my bottom lashes. Overall, this is a great find and it's perfect for daytime.

on 5/20/2007 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I needed an everyday mascara and bought this based on positive reviews. It's perfect for what I wanted - soft and natural looking lashes at a drugstore price. I have this in black brown and would repurchase. This is not a dramatic look (still searching for an evening mascara) but I didn't expect it to be.

on 5/19/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is the perfect mascara for completing a day look. It does not go on clumpy and separates lashes really well. I think the brush is a key factor in how well it goes on to the lashes. My lashes are really straight so I use a curler then apply the mascara and it does not weigh them down or uncurl my lashes. It actually elongates the lashes. I prefer the waterproof version so I can't say how well the regular formula is. I use it daily and at the price of $6-$8 it is reasonably priced...i really suggest giving it a try.

on 5/19/2007 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product while searching for a good daytime mascara. This is a non-dramatic mascara and fits the type of product I was looking for. Unfortunately, it has a lot of problems. First of all, it flakes and smears. I do not recall having this problem with any other mascara I have ever worn, even though I have read many a review in which the reviewer complains of flaking and smearing. Well, now I know what they were talking about. Secondly, although my lashes look fine when I first apply it, if I blink within a minute of applying all my lashes stick together and create a very unflattering stickiness of lashes. The reason I am not giving this mascara a lower score is because if you never sweat, tear up or blink this may be the perfect daytime mascara for you.

on 5/18/2007 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after reading some of the reviews...hoping to find a not-too-dramatic everyday mascara. I really hate this stuff. I already have long eyelashes so I only look for mascara to give me some thickening and fullness. This stuff does none of that. It makes my eyelashes look really long and somehow even thinner than before. It also makes my curl go flat. Not worth it, even though its cheap. I like Almay One Coat Nourishing mascara to make my eyelashes thick, but not too dramatic.

on 5/18/2007 9:53:00 AM

I have always been a consumer of Lancome's L'Extreme or Cliniques High Definition Mascara. But after paying a lot of $$$ for mascara and then having to discard it after 2-3 months I decided to search around for a much less expensive mascara. Thanks to many MUAers (especially my favorite MUAer Kelli) I bought Maybelline's Full N Soft mascara in very black and tried it and I love it. It is my new HG! The only draw back is that when I apply it to my lashes some of it does get on my eye lid. But I take a Q-tip and dab it off. It makes my lashes very full and soft and no tugging either! All other mascara's always made my lashes brittle, sticky and hard. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my second tme testing out this product and it didn't take me long at all to remember why I didn't keep it around the first time. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, unfortunately within an hour, it's smeared all up under my eyes. The raccoon look kind of detracts from the lashes...

on 5/16/2007 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this after reading all the reviews wasn't super impressed. It seems to work okay, starts to flake off a bit under my eye which I don't like and barely goes on. It's nice if you want something really natural like to work or day, but not great for night or if you want your lashes to stand out.

Up-date---I changed my mind about this and began liking it more after I used some of it up, I'm not sure why it was getting under my eye it could have been my eye cream. I have since re-purchased it have not experienced that problem again.

on 5/14/2007 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I ran out of my usual kind of mascara, and I remember I had picked this one up, didn't like it, stowed it away.. I found it again... and it doesn't make your eyelashes full or soft, I have naturally full lashes anyways... but even one coat of this and my lashes look spidery and thin. Doesn't shape well either, of course I don't have the rounded brush, I didn't see it when purchasing the product, so I'm not sure if it exists, nor would I buy it if did though. I dropped a bit of water near my eye and had to re do my whole make-up regime it was such a mess, not worth 2$ in my opinion!

on 5/12/2007 9:05:00 PM

Well, I have finally found my hg. (Although knowing me I'll run out and waste my money on something else because I'm a product junkie) It took me forever to get around to trying this but I finally did and I love it. This make my thin lashes (although they are long) look very full. It's funny because I've noticed alot of reviews saying it's good for a daytime look but not necessarily night-time, I'm not sure if I just got a good bottle or what but it makes my puny lashes look very dramatic. ( i use about 3 coats) The only thing I have noticed is that when it's humid my lashes do not hold the curl very well. Maybe I'll try the waterproof one next for days that I need more hold. No crunchy lashes and no clumping, I love it!!!