Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/21/2007 7:53:00 PM

Very nice! After reading the reviews here I went and bought one of my own! The result was very good; I have a long and straight black lashes and this mascara lenghtens and volumize my lashes. Although it didn't give me the dramatic look, I just reapply it on the end of my lashs to give the 'cat eye' look. Didn't smudge or clump at all. Make sure you wiggle the brush at the root of your lashes when you're applying ;) I'm going to try other mascaras that have good reviews out there but if they didn't work out I'm defintely returning to this one.

on 6/20/2007 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG of mascaras. I've tried so many others and no other drug store mascara compares. It does exactly what it says...keeps my minuscule eyelashes full and soft. I love the natural look to it and it's staying power. The waterproof version is great too. It's not as water-proof as some others that I've tried, but I'll take that over not being able to remove it from my eyes!

on 6/20/2007 10:17:00 AM

This was the first mascara I bought and I loved it! :) It really does lengthens your lashes and makes them really full and soft. Definitely recommended!

on 6/19/2007 12:37:00 AM

Does exactly what it says. Makes your lashes full n soft. I don't need much lengething because my lashes are already pretty long, so this here is the ticket. This is my most often used mascara, mostly because it's cheap and really just make my lashes look soft! My lashes look natural and not over done but still gives them more fullness and lengethens. I love this mascara and will purcahse over and over again.

on 6/18/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad for a drugstore brand mascara. It gets the job done. Nothing too phenomenal. It's perfect for something low key - the no makeup look. I prefer DiorShow - it has more of a WOW factor.

on 6/17/2007 10:48:00 PM

a good, but standard mascara. still looking for something that won't smudge on me, this one did - big time! oh well. one good thing about it though, was that i kept my lashes soft - not brittle...but won't purchase again; since i absolutely hate looking like a raccoon.

on 6/17/2007 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my mascara. I've tried other drugstore brands and other dept store brands but this is my fave. I'm sure that there are some better dept store brands out there, but for the price- I like this one!

I have long lashes already, I just like them to look thicker- and this does a great job of that. Plus- it doesn't look "fake"... no spider eyelashes!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I casually tried this once, but thought nothing of it. But after hearing great reviews about it, I tried it again, and I was pleasantly surprised. This is not the best mascara I have ever tried, but it is still a fairly good one. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I like to experiment and try new mascaras frequently.

on 6/14/2007 2:00:00 AM

My HG mascara is Diorshow, but it's a splurge and I can't always afford to get a new one. When this happens, I turn to Maybelline Full and Soft, which as others have said, is in my opinion the best drugstore mascara out there. It does what it says- makes your lashes look full and soft, with little to no clumps. I'll continue to repurchase when necessary.

on 6/10/2007 4:12:00 PM

IMO, this is the best drugstore mascara out there, especially the non-water proof one (the waterproof one is still good, but the quality deteriorates even faster than the regular). Gives very pretty, soft, thick, natural looking lashes. Unfortunately, like all the other mascaras I've tried, this one gets too clumpy and unusable long before I've finished the tube. The difference is, at this price, I can afford to replace it frequently. This, and the waterproof version, are the only drugstore mascaras I use now (though I do keep looking for the HG)!

Video Reviews & Tutorials