Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/18/2007 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after reading some of the reviews...hoping to find a not-too-dramatic everyday mascara. I really hate this stuff. I already have long eyelashes so I only look for mascara to give me some thickening and fullness. This stuff does none of that. It makes my eyelashes look really long and somehow even thinner than before. It also makes my curl go flat. Not worth it, even though its cheap. I like Almay One Coat Nourishing mascara to make my eyelashes thick, but not too dramatic.

on 5/18/2007 9:53:00 AM

I have always been a consumer of Lancome's L'Extreme or Cliniques High Definition Mascara. But after paying a lot of $$$ for mascara and then having to discard it after 2-3 months I decided to search around for a much less expensive mascara. Thanks to many MUAers (especially my favorite MUAer Kelli) I bought Maybelline's Full N Soft mascara in very black and tried it and I love it. It is my new HG! The only draw back is that when I apply it to my lashes some of it does get on my eye lid. But I take a Q-tip and dab it off. It makes my lashes very full and soft and no tugging either! All other mascara's always made my lashes brittle, sticky and hard. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my second tme testing out this product and it didn't take me long at all to remember why I didn't keep it around the first time. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, unfortunately within an hour, it's smeared all up under my eyes. The raccoon look kind of detracts from the lashes...

on 5/16/2007 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this after reading all the reviews wasn't super impressed. It seems to work okay, starts to flake off a bit under my eye which I don't like and barely goes on. It's nice if you want something really natural like to work or day, but not great for night or if you want your lashes to stand out.

Up-date---I changed my mind about this and began liking it more after I used some of it up, I'm not sure why it was getting under my eye it could have been my eye cream. I have since re-purchased it have not experienced that problem again.

on 5/14/2007 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I ran out of my usual kind of mascara, and I remember I had picked this one up, didn't like it, stowed it away.. I found it again... and it doesn't make your eyelashes full or soft, I have naturally full lashes anyways... but even one coat of this and my lashes look spidery and thin. Doesn't shape well either, of course I don't have the rounded brush, I didn't see it when purchasing the product, so I'm not sure if it exists, nor would I buy it if did though. I dropped a bit of water near my eye and had to re do my whole make-up regime it was such a mess, not worth 2$ in my opinion!

on 5/12/2007 9:05:00 PM

Well, I have finally found my hg. (Although knowing me I'll run out and waste my money on something else because I'm a product junkie) It took me forever to get around to trying this but I finally did and I love it. This make my thin lashes (although they are long) look very full. It's funny because I've noticed alot of reviews saying it's good for a daytime look but not necessarily night-time, I'm not sure if I just got a good bottle or what but it makes my puny lashes look very dramatic. ( i use about 3 coats) The only thing I have noticed is that when it's humid my lashes do not hold the curl very well. Maybe I'll try the waterproof one next for days that I need more hold. No crunchy lashes and no clumping, I love it!!!

on 5/10/2007 12:59:00 AM

This is a good mascara for daytime looks. It gives the lashes a very natural and soft appearance. It's probably not the best choice if you're looking for huge, dramatic lashes. If you want a nice soft look, this is fine. It seems a lot like L'Oréal Featherlash.

on 5/9/2007 3:16:00 PM

I gave this mascara a shot since its seemed to work well with a lot of the people here but.......I'm honestly not really fond of it. It did make my lashes thicker and longer but the appearance wasn't really dramatic. It smeared on me a lot and my eyelids or skin isn't oily. That's okay though, there are many more to try!

on 5/7/2007 2:08:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara to date. I have thick eyelashes to begin with so I don't need anything to add volume but this does add length, leaves my lashes soft and not crunchy, and doesn't clump. I find the formula to be rather thin in consistency which keeps it from clumping badly. I also find it dries out less quickly than other mascaras. I've been using Ardell lash conditioner and it has dramatically lengthened my lashes making this cheap d/s mascara work just as well for creating dramatic lashes as the much more expensive alernatives.

on 5/6/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favourite mascara right now.
I like that:
1. My lashes are soft to the touch, not crunchy
2. It does not flake
3. It stays on
The only thing with it that i can complain about is that when applying, it tends to get onto my eyelids, probably because of the big brush, but it's not that hard to clean it up with a q-tip.
Generally, I really like this mascara.