April 17, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG!! I've tried every expensive brand from DiorShow to Lancome and I can honestly say this is far better and cheaper!! Full and Soft gives great definition and doesn't flake. Very natural. I actually prefer a dramatic lash, so I use this first, and then layer Great Lash Blackest Black over top. I have perfect definition, long lashes and more drama. Great Lash on it's own makes your lashes stick together and leaves a lot to be desired, but layered over this, my lashes look a mile long and NEVER clump!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 10:00:00 AM More reviews by shouston

I have been using this mascara for about 5 years now, and it is by far one of the best. It has a great brush, it does not clump, and it stays put. My lashes really do feel softer using this over other mascaras. It is a perfect everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by brilliant_brunette18

this is really is ''full & soft'' !!! i can get the thick look i love without the stiffness or flakiness of other mascaras. it has a real smooth formula and i love the big brush!! one of my fav. mascaras-will def. repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 2:09:00 AM More reviews by walewska

best mascara out there it goes on thick but does not clump, mostly for someone who wants length over volume w/ there lashes, I like both which is why it works perfect w/ my shisedo mascara base. I am a mascara addict and have tried everything and it took me a long time before I tried this cause i thought it would go on to light, but it is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

I canít believe I havenít reviewed this mascara yet, as it is now the only mascara I use! I have given up trying every new one that comes out and have stuck to this one for years. itís good for building up length and thickness, or doing a minimal sweep for the weekend or yoga class. doesnít clump, doesn't smear or smudge, but washes away easily in the shower. doesnít make my eyes feel itching or my lashes look or feel brittle. all this for such a cheap price and you can get it everywhere. a good reliable mascara that should be in everyoneís makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Cbeara

I really like this mascara...I hope that maybelline doesn't stop making it. I have long eyelashes so I don't like mascaras that give too much volume or get clumpy because it just looks rediculous on me. Full and soft does just what is says, makes my lashes full, and dark, and it will not clump and it leaves my lashes nice and soft and silky feeling. It's great and it lasts all day. I've been using it for years and got my sister hooked on it too. And it's cheap! I also like clinique naturally glossy mascara but full and soft is half the price, you gotta love that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by usernameistaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG mascara. Doesn't weigh my lashes down, and they really do stay soft - I hate crunchy lashes! Very minimal lash fallout with this. As for repurchasing, I'm already on my 3rd bottle! If you're looking for super drama, this is not for you. But if you want natural lashes with a little oomph, go out and get this! Here it is on me:

continued >>

24 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 10:59:00 PM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my HG's. a fab little mascara. definatly does what it says FULL AND SOFT. no flakes and works like a hot damn. i looove it! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by carlad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried many many many different kinds, but this is still above all my favorite (along with the new L'oreal Telescopic). People have actually commented on how long and full my eyelashes are, which didnt happen before. I like the waterproof mainly because it doesnt feel like im wearing anything, but at the same time i can still expect gorgeous lashes that wont create black rings around my eyes throughout the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dobssmd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is the only this I will ever buy. Both lengthens and thickens without clumps. Best ever!!!