Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/3/2007 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. It is quite a bit more than chapstick, cost wise, but SOOOO worth. Even after "wearing off" my lips still feel moist from this balm. Yummy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My lips react the same to this as they do to Carmex. It makes them dry, and, I'm sure, cracked if I continued use. There are plenty of products that are much, much, better than this one.

on 1/30/2007 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It moisturized nicely and had a cool tingly feel. However, it made me break out around my mouth :(. meh.

on 1/29/2007 9:02:00 PM

I love this chapstick. The yellow tube packaging is cute too. The minty feel is nice, I apply this one my lips constantly during the day and it gives them a smooth dewy finish. I bought this chapstick a few years ago and it would dry out my lips but I've been buying it again and it works. The best!

on 1/29/2007 7:48:00 PM

It chapped my lips over an extended period of use. The only thing I absolutely adore about this lip balm is the cooling minty feel right after you put it on. I love to put this on and then right away give my bf a big kiss! He always get surprised by the minty tingle! ^-^

on 1/28/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the tin version of this lip balm. It has a nice minty tingle to it although it was a bit much (5 dollars). Its soothing,tastes pretty good and its not too waxy. It's a nice lip balm, although there are cheaper ones that are similar. Sometimes the tin is hard to open, so I suggest buying the tube.

on 1/27/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingling. The downside to Burt's Bees lipbalms are they make your lips chapped when used a lot. Also, when it is in the pot it is hard to apply, you have to swirl your finger i nthere for awhile to get enough to cover all of your lips.

on 1/26/2007 10:53:00 PM

This is one of my favorite lip balms. It seals moisture in and gives your lips a nice, soothing, cooling sensation. Doesn't get gloppy after awhile, either. Will surely buy again.

on 1/25/2007 11:47:00 PM

I wasn't too happy with this product. The only things I liked about it was the smell and the tingling sensation it left on my lips. It wasn't very moisturizing and the peppermint "fumes" made my eyes burn so bad that I couldn't ever use it. I'll definitely stick with my good old Chapstick =)

on 1/25/2007 10:00:00 PM

I have been a big fan on this balm for years. I use it alot during the winter months. I probably have 4-5 tubes of this laying around. I use it at work ALOT! Only complaint is sometimes it comes off almost too wax-y and the flavor tastes bitter if you get too much. Other than that I love the tingly way it makes my lips feel and its great at moisturizing. I will definetly keep this balm around, its sooo much better than that nasty pink 'Chapstick'

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products