Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/18/2007 12:21:00 AM

just a OK lip balm, did whatever other lip balm/salves do, a little bit overpriced.

Update March 2010: I like the minty flavor so much I am on my fifth now....

on 2/16/2007 4:33:00 PM

Great lipbalm! Love it and use it all the time. I love that it is natural and safe to use so my conscience is clear and my lips are smooth and soft at the same time. Will buy again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love it. great stuff. not drying, makes my lips nice and soft and smooth. i even got my sister, mother and father to use it now!

not fond of the menthol in it though. i've heard menthol causes drying, but i haven't had that problem--just don't' like the taste so much.

EDIT 3/13/07: OH NOOO! I ahd a bit of a cold last week and from blowing my nose my upper lip got chapped. I slicked some of this on (I never have chapped lips, so I've never come across this before, but...) it STUNG SOOO BAD!

DO NOT USE ON CHAPPED LIPS. Holy Crap it hurt like hell, and I have a high tolerance for pain.

on 2/15/2007 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this lip balm. have bought 3 so far so i can always have a back up! Its minty and my lips feel nice and full after applying it.

on 2/12/2007 9:36:00 PM

Just a great all-around lip balm. Makes chapped lips go away in a day. And makes my lips feel nice and cool.

on 2/12/2007 7:02:00 PM

I love Burt's beeswax lip blam it keeps my lips from becoming chapped and it has a cooling mint sensation on the lips. I've bought this product over and over ever since I discovered it.

I have used Burt's Bees products for a long time and while I do like a lot of their products, this one takes the cake. Good taste, great tingle, and it absolutely awesome at smoothing and soothing my chapped lips. The only way I could commend it more is if it had a little Lo-Jack on it so I could quit losing them when I buy them :)

on 2/5/2007 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this! I loved the cool minty tingling and it felt smooth on my lips, but after a while it started make my lips VERY dry:(

on 2/3/2007 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. It is quite a bit more than chapstick, cost wise, but SOOOO worth. Even after "wearing off" my lips still feel moist from this balm. Yummy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My lips react the same to this as they do to Carmex. It makes them dry, and, I'm sure, cracked if I continued use. There are plenty of products that are much, much, better than this one.

Popular Lip Treatments