September 3, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

This stuff works great. It penetrates your lips when they're really dry and tough and it is cooling to the soreness. I also like the little tin container. You may have to keep using it to keep up the effect. I just know I'm hooked on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by benandjerrys

It's not the best...but it's pretty good. I like Smith's Rosebud Salve better, but it does cost $6 or so. This is cheaper I think. It temporarily soothes my dry lips, but doesn't really moisturize them. I like that it makes my lips plump. I use it under lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by bombilladeluz

I also turn to this when in doubt- its my HG. I have a tube of this on me at all times! Excellent for lips, and I have been known to swipe a little over a dry patch of skin before as well, or a dried-up blemish in a pinch before re-applying concealer.. Works so well! Love it, and will be using it for a long while still..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

I was obsessed with this product for the LONGEST time-I'd never go anywhere without it and I kept one in my makeup bag, one in my pocket, and one on my dresser all the time. I even had the one in a tin as well as the one in a tube, and I bought their cuticle cream and tinted lip balms. However, all of a sudden I was just completely over the tingle and the smell. Overall though, when I loved it really LOVED it. And now I just use softlips in Vanilla. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by suzyQ3

No, not good. This lip balm does not moisturize. I feel like the peppermint actually makes my lips dry and chappy. Don't buy this. It does nothing for the lips. Instead, I recommend Smith's Rosebud Salve...it is the absolute best for making lips silky smooth!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sonyazhong

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Irritates my lips. Waxy. Don't feel much of a moisturizing action. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this balm in the little tin. I would prefer it in the traditional stick, but this was a gift, so the tin it is. I love the peppermint smell and the way my lips tingle a little bit when I first put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Tybaltrk1

I like Burts stuff but I do not care for the liptreatment on a stick. These always break.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this lipbalm is the best I've used. It really doesn't moisturize my lips. It is kind of waxy and kind of sits on top. It doesn't penetrate. Melaleuca has a lipbalm that is cheap and really good, and so does Aromaleigh. I've also used Bliss and Bare Escentual with success.