Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/25/2007 11:47:00 PM

I wasn't too happy with this product. The only things I liked about it was the smell and the tingling sensation it left on my lips. It wasn't very moisturizing and the peppermint "fumes" made my eyes burn so bad that I couldn't ever use it. I'll definitely stick with my good old Chapstick =)

on 1/25/2007 10:00:00 PM

I have been a big fan on this balm for years. I use it alot during the winter months. I probably have 4-5 tubes of this laying around. I use it at work ALOT! Only complaint is sometimes it comes off almost too wax-y and the flavor tastes bitter if you get too much. Other than that I love the tingly way it makes my lips feel and its great at moisturizing. I will definetly keep this balm around, its sooo much better than that nasty pink 'Chapstick'

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THis stuff is really good but after becoming vegan i don't use it anymore because it has beeswas and lanolin in it..too bad it made my lips very soft

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. I keep one at home and one at work so I can always find one around somewhere!

on 1/23/2007 10:30:00 PM

nothing special...

on 1/23/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My HG lip balm! I have one with me at all times! It keeps my lips nice and soft!

on 1/23/2007 9:31:00 AM

I really dislike this lip balm. It's thin & contains peppermint oil which are both of the things I like to avoid. It doesn't moisturise at all, in fact it makes my lips drier! My sister gave me this as she didn't like it.

on 1/21/2007 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Worst lip balm I've ever used. It was so thick on my lips, it would cake up, the taste was ok, but the end result was that my lips were even drier than before! Made my lips feel really gross. I'll not be repurchasing this product.

on 1/21/2007 11:08:00 PM

I love the tingling feeling this product gives. It makes me feel like it's really doing something. It does not feel thick on your lips like some other products.

on 1/21/2007 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite lip balm - you can always count on me having at least 2 or three of these lying around. I keep one at my desk, one in my purse, and at least one extra somewhere else in my home. I've been using this for years - itís probably one of the few lip balms that have survived the severely cold winters, the hot summers, and all the temperatures and dates in between. I love it for its moisturizing ability. It has gotten to a point that I've gotten numerous people hooked on this product, and that those close to me actually know what I mean when I say "Can you pass me Burt?" - Instead of looking at me like I'm crazy or have some sort of tiny toy from Burt and Ernie hidden from childhood days. I don't think it gets better than this for the price - its not only amazing, but its vegetarian, not tested on animals, and it tingles with a minty feeling, leaving you feeling refreshed and lovely. Amazing!

Popular Lip Treatments