Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/28/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the tin version of this lip balm. It has a nice minty tingle to it although it was a bit much (5 dollars). Its soothing,tastes pretty good and its not too waxy. It's a nice lip balm, although there are cheaper ones that are similar. Sometimes the tin is hard to open, so I suggest buying the tube.

on 1/27/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingling. The downside to Burt's Bees lipbalms are they make your lips chapped when used a lot. Also, when it is in the pot it is hard to apply, you have to swirl your finger i nthere for awhile to get enough to cover all of your lips.

on 1/26/2007 10:53:00 PM

This is one of my favorite lip balms. It seals moisture in and gives your lips a nice, soothing, cooling sensation. Doesn't get gloppy after awhile, either. Will surely buy again.

on 1/25/2007 11:47:00 PM

I wasn't too happy with this product. The only things I liked about it was the smell and the tingling sensation it left on my lips. It wasn't very moisturizing and the peppermint "fumes" made my eyes burn so bad that I couldn't ever use it. I'll definitely stick with my good old Chapstick =)

on 1/25/2007 10:00:00 PM

I have been a big fan on this balm for years. I use it alot during the winter months. I probably have 4-5 tubes of this laying around. I use it at work ALOT! Only complaint is sometimes it comes off almost too wax-y and the flavor tastes bitter if you get too much. Other than that I love the tingly way it makes my lips feel and its great at moisturizing. I will definetly keep this balm around, its sooo much better than that nasty pink 'Chapstick'

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THis stuff is really good but after becoming vegan i don't use it anymore because it has beeswas and lanolin in it..too bad it made my lips very soft

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. I keep one at home and one at work so I can always find one around somewhere!

on 1/23/2007 10:30:00 PM

nothing special...

on 1/23/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My HG lip balm! I have one with me at all times! It keeps my lips nice and soft!

on 1/23/2007 9:31:00 AM

I really dislike this lip balm. It's thin & contains peppermint oil which are both of the things I like to avoid. It doesn't moisturise at all, in fact it makes my lips drier! My sister gave me this as she didn't like it.

Popular Lip Treatments