August 30, 2014 | 1776 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Double Wear (old formula)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by NANSI

This is the perfect liquid foundation that really stays on and makes my skin look flawless. I've tried many foundations in the past but never got any compliments for my skin until I started using this. Quite expensive but worth it.
The shade pebble matches my skin perfectly. Update: I have stopped using this as it feels heavy on my skin and makes me look tired.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

I love this product. Definitely need a good moisturizer to prevent from caking off. I'm a PPP, and it totally matches my tone, and there was a good selection for different skin types. I bought this for when I was on stage, and it totally masked all my skin's imperfections perfectly! I used the Bridal Line powder on top, and together, those two products reduced all the redness in my face. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2005 12:08:00 AM More reviews by GlisteningStarlights

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in shell, the lightest shade which is a tad too dark (it works for most PPPs) but this is the lightest shade in the line and will suit most fair skins however you have to be upclose to tell it's a bit off. Anyhow This is good coverage and lasts ESPECIALLY through rain/water. H2O makes it look better actually but you MUST wear a good moisturizer underneath or it will cake. It can be difficult to work with if your skin is dry. Use a good moisturizer and you'll love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Mistyr989

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good coverage foundation. I have dry skin so I put this on immediately after my moisturizer to make it spread easier. It's probably better 4 oily skin but I love the staying power and the coverage it gives. A close friend of mine asked me what foundation I was using cuz it looked amazing on me. Nuf said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by katm11

So far, this is my favorite foundation. Makes my skin look flawless and covers the little red capilaries w/out having to use concealor. Most foundations sink into my pores leaving little dots over my cheeks-this doesnt. One of the very few that doesnt cake or rub off. It's perfect! I set w/the so ingenious powder-perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by talkaboutaddiction

I have worn this for 15 yrs and now that im 30something it was making me look old. Figured i was gonna have to give it up even with trying primers, moisturizers, anything. Finally i got a bright idea to first mix it half w an acne moisturizer which also mattifies without the silicones and use it as a tinted moisturizer and treatment. Then i go back over the areas needing coverage using it plain. Voila! It doesnt look masky or old dry lady faced! And it seems to stay on longer too this way! Glad i discovered using it like this or i was going to be heartbroken divorcing my fav fndt!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mommytomy3sons

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Double Wear was recommended to me after I complained to Estee Lauder that they didn't have a color light enough for me in their Double Matte foundation. Double Wear looked great for the first hour or two and then seemed to melt into a greasy mess on my oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this from Nordstrom, and I thought it was horrible. Has a lot of yellow and looked like a mask. This might work for someone with super oily skin. I just couldn't seem to get the hang of how to make this look natural yet flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lisa2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best foundation I have used by far. I love the fact that it stays on all day long and it looks very natural. I will definitely buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by SENADA

AWSOME foundation!! this foundation does everything it says it will. it lasts the entire day and if u have blemishes wont need touch ups. if your skin like mine is pretty clear only a few blemishes at times :( dont worry about concelears all that will do is make the blemish more obviouse. with this foundation all you need to do after you have applied one layer use a small makeup brush and dot on a TINY amount onto the blemish wait a few seconds and blend..it will cover absouloutly everythinggg and wont feel "cakeie" if you use a good moisturieser!!! try it ask for a sample at your EL counter cant go wrong as a makeup artist i try using it on most my clients coz it last 4 ageeeeesssssss