Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/11/2010 9:20:00 AM

I recently had to buy two big rolling cabinets for my makeup collection. I swore I was going to cut down on the overflowwing palattes that have invaded every inch of space of my apartment. Everytime some new palatte hits the shelves, everyone goes nuts. I go out and buy it and use it a few times a get bored.

Then this pallate came out. I don't even love urban decay. I'm 36 and for me it seems to be a line for edgy 20 year olds. The glitter! I bought several shadowboxes only to give them away to younger friends. But I do agree that UD shadows are very high quality which is why I keep trying to buy them. So when I saw one naked palette left on the shelf I grabbed it. I LOVE IT. Yes, it's neutrals. But no boring neutral.s It's like neutrals on steroids. I have used this everyday since I bought it and you can do a million things with it. If you love Nars All about eve (I've hit pan on that twice), you have to get this palette it's like a million variations on that.from day to dramatic. Go buy it now.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite palette by UD thus far. Believe the hype, these puppies are sold out everywhere for a reason. The colors are perfect for daytime/nightime looks, the palette is perfect for travel. I'm in love.

on 8/10/2010 9:52:00 PM

I was not going to buy this for the longest time. I figured, why? I have "neutral" shadows already. But these are phenomenal! The way they blend, the staying power, the pigmentation.... I love this palette! It really is everything you need to do a day look, a date look, an interview look, and an evening look to name a few. I am super glad I went ahead and purchased. I will be using it a lot.

on 8/10/2010 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a neutral eyeshadow junkie, so I was really excited when I heard about this palette, and even more excited when I heard it will be a permanent addition to the line.

I love all the colors in this palette...and none of them have the obnoxious glitter like some of the other colors that have been included in other palettes (Uzi, Grifter...). They are pigmented and blend well. You can create so many looks from neutral day to a dramatic smoky eye.

The value of this palette was a big factor in getting this palette. It's $44 for 12 FULL-SIZED eyeshadows, with a dual-ended eyeliner and a mini UDPP. Five of the 12 shades are not available individually. It comes in a nice sleek palette with a magnetic closure, so it's great for travel.

Will absolutely buy this palette again if, and when, I hit pan on everything!

on 8/9/2010 7:19:00 PM

What more can I say that already hasn't been said here?
LOVE this palette. I'm not one to own tons of shadows, usually happy with my Chanel quad in neutral colors. I had to get this though, so many colors, all wearable - so many different looks.
I had never tried the UD pencil and love love it along with the primer potion :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually wasn't even planning on buying this palette. I went to Sephora in Times Square to return a couple of items and saw 3 of these just sitting on the shelf!! It was sold out everywhere else so I decided to jump on the band wagon and purchase it and I have to say I'm very pleased. I love neutrals and silvers so this palette is very practical despite the cost which isn't too bad for all that it comes with. I would be re-purchase but I don't think I would ever need to. So if you can still find this somewhere, def. pick it up!!

on 8/9/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I glad I bought this despite the extra cost of $30 to get it to me from Sephora.ca to Canada it was worth it. I really hope that Virgin (nude satin) because a permanent colour since it the perfect balance of mate and glow for the brow bone.

on 8/9/2010 1:13:00 PM

This is something that lives up to the hype - and maybe even exceeds it. It's the most amazing eyeshadow palette I've ever bought and I knew it the second I tried on the first color. The eyeshadows are such an amazing texture and pigmentation. The eyeliner is fabulous, too, and stays well on my waterline. If you can get your hands on this, don't hesitate. I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

on 8/9/2010 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

what can i say - this palette is amazing. for the short time ive had it ive fallen in love with all the colors. hahah its frustrating because i want to try them all in one day, but thats a waste of product! this is my first UD purchase and for sure wont be my last. all the colors are beautiful and full sized! an incredible steal, along with the primer potion and double ended eyeliner. a must have - so glad i got mine!
*i am black, but these colors work for me...i dont know my skin tone letter/number combo, but im kinda light....more caramely, if that's a word. i think its important to know that these colors will not work on all african-american girls..these colors do work on me, but i dont know about deeper/darker skin tones. black chicks, be careful.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

all i got to say is i love this palette!!!! it is so perfect in everyway! so glad i purchased! totally recommended!!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty