October 25, 2014 | 1322 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by chewy525

I was really excited to get this. The colors are awesome but the fall out is too much for my liking. I am 43 and I don't appreciate or look good with glitter under my eyes. I would be all over this if it were all matte shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by MIZZTEACHER1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

The palette is back in stock on sephora.com. Hurry up and grab one if you are interested in purchasing this palette!

ETA-Sephora has already sold out! The palette is still available on Ulta's website though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by saladbar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am thrilled that this is my first UD palette and also my introduction to their shadows. Such a wonderful way to be introduced to UD shadows. I was already a fan of their Primer Potion.

This palette really does live up to its hype, imo. The texture of these shadows is INCREDIBLE! Super soft and buttery. I barely touch my finger or brush to the shadow and I get awesome color payoff. These are much easier to work with than my MAC shadows. Extremely easy to blend. The color range is perfect. I've only had my palette since Monday and I already love, love, love Toasted, Hustle, and Creep! These are such beautiful, sophisticated colors. Very happy with my purchase AND very happy to hear that this palette is permanent. :D

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by 4321lauren

Defintely worth all of the hype its been receiving. Packaging and product are great. Sin is now one of my favorite eyelid colors. This has become one of my favorite items I have purchased in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by cmleon86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After searching every sephora in town, I FINALLY found the UD naked palette (by convincing the sales associate to sell me the second launch inventory), and all I can say is that it is WELL worth it. Every color is beautiful, and wearable. The price is kind of steep, but when you break it down, this is an amazing deal considering you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 eye liners, and a small UD primer potion. I have now stopped buying eyeshadows completely. I am having so much fun with this palette and discovering all the different looks I can create. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

BTW- UD has said their website will be carrying the palette again the first week of August. (YAY!)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by BReams1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! The colors are beautiful! You can do a very natural eye, to a dramatic eye with this palette. I would purchase this palette over and over again if i could.
The price is amazing. You are getting $204 worth of eye shadows alone, as they are all full-size. Not to mention the liners, and primer.
To the cons... Sidecar has so much fall out. I use mostly mineral make-up, and the fall out on that is horrible. Sidecar is 10x worse.
Whisky, the brown eye liner, doesn't work well for me. It seems to be very waxy, and almost chunky. If that makes sense.
Last, which isn't really a con... I wish there was some way to have housed the primer potion in the palette itself.
All in all, the palette is well worth the money. Well worth the time spent finding it as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by maserati

LOVE, the only word i would use to describe this palette. This is my second UD palette. I also have the AMMO palette which i also LOVE. But the difference is thta this palette has more wearable daytime colors. Which 12 colors to play with, this palette can easily go from daytime to night. The double ended eyeliner is a great way to have people to try out their eyeliner before a purchase.Personally, i didnt think the eyeliner was anything special but i LOVE the baby size UDPP that it ALSO comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsamr12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am really glad I hopped onto sephora to grab this rather then trying to swap for it! I never by neutrals. ever. and I am in love with this palette. I think it's a tremendous value, and will purchase a back up as soon as it comes back in-stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO glad I listened to the hype in this case! There's a reason why this product has been consistently out of stock at Sephora since it came out. This really is a stellar palette for both everyday work looks (which in my case is a wash of a neutral color) or more glam nighttime looks (smoky eye with lots of eyeliner). Back in the olden days when I didn't know any better, I'd picked up the UD Urban Ammo palette and promptly found that I couldn't wear half the colors because of ridiculous amounts of chunky glitter and fallout. No such issues here - only very minor sparkle in some of the colors, barely noticeable. It's a steal since individual colors are $17 a pop and you get 12 here, plus eyeliner and a mini primer.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay finally listened to our pleas. We needed grown up shades and we got them in a beautiful case for under $50. I can't complain. I'm loving mine.