October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ilovestuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was lemming this palette and had to wait because my local Sephora was out and it was sold out online. Was lucky enough to get it in a swap and I. LOVE. THIS. PALETTE!

I am fair with blue eyes and blond hair, but I don't always look good in neutrals. I also have avoided UD e/s for years because it usually has way too much glitter for me. The colors in the Naked palette are not overly glittery and are great for creating a nice daytime look...or glamming it up a bit for an evening out.

I have never tried UD 24/7 eyeliner before getting this palette and am pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the eyeliner that comes with this set is. It glides on like MAC Kohl eyeliner and doesn't smudge like crazy or fade out. I also like that it's dual and one side is Zero (black) and the other is Whiskey (a deep brown), so you can change up your look.

All in all, I am in love with this palette and amazed at the $$ value for the price...a mere $44. I may buy a backup, but the good news is that it's a PERMANENT palette and not Limited edition like so many other UD palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by jensmakeupbag

Normally I don't like Urban Decay but this was something I had to have.

I just tried this palette today and WOW! I didn't realize that the shadows are so pigmented. Just one swipe of it on my brush and on my lid and it left so much pigmentation.

These colors are great for everyday neutrals to smoky sexy sultry eyes. You can also rock smoky browns, blacks, grays, even a nice plummy brown.

My favorite colors in the palette is probably virgin and hustle. These colors are great for any age, any eye color, any nationality. The 24 hour pencils are great for the waterline and glide on really well. A brown and black double ended pencil is great for any look you're going for. Also the mini UDPP is great for travelling. You don't need anything else except this kit if you love neutrals/smoky eyes.

Also love the packaging and mirror it comes with. Awesome palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by grimmauld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first palette and I am not disappointed. This is a great neutrals palette for warm undertones. I have NC25 skin and all of the colors are flattering. They pair well with each other or matched with shades from other brands.

Price wise, it can't be beat. It is 12 full sized shadows for $44. If you were to buy them all separately it would cost $204 (assuming $17 per shadow at Sephora) and not all of the shades are available. Plus the palette comes with a mini UDPP and a double ended 24/7 Liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mkm2520

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful palette with different types of shadows ranging from glitter to matte. I'm not really into the glitter ones so I probably won't use those but I think there are only two of those, the rest are matte and shimmer which are very wearable. I highly recommend this palette for any age.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticConfessions

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I finally got a hold of one of these palettes as I missed out on all the UD book of shadows and I absolutely love it! The eyeshadows are soft and buttery with great color payoff and blendability. I like that there is a mix of shimmer, satin, and matte finish shadows as you could use only this palette for a complete eyeshadow look. I could see myself using this palette every day for a very long time and not getting bored because, although the colors are fairly neutral, they are also beautiful and unique. Overall a great product and so worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by chewy525

I was really excited to get this. The colors are awesome but the fall out is too much for my liking. I am 43 and I don't appreciate or look good with glitter under my eyes. I would be all over this if it were all matte shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by MIZZTEACHER1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

The palette is back in stock on sephora.com. Hurry up and grab one if you are interested in purchasing this palette!

ETA-Sephora has already sold out! The palette is still available on Ulta's website though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by saladbar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am thrilled that this is my first UD palette and also my introduction to their shadows. Such a wonderful way to be introduced to UD shadows. I was already a fan of their Primer Potion.

This palette really does live up to its hype, imo. The texture of these shadows is INCREDIBLE! Super soft and buttery. I barely touch my finger or brush to the shadow and I get awesome color payoff. These are much easier to work with than my MAC shadows. Extremely easy to blend. The color range is perfect. I've only had my palette since Monday and I already love, love, love Toasted, Hustle, and Creep! These are such beautiful, sophisticated colors. Very happy with my purchase AND very happy to hear that this palette is permanent. :D

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by 4321lauren

Defintely worth all of the hype its been receiving. Packaging and product are great. Sin is now one of my favorite eyelid colors. This has become one of my favorite items I have purchased in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by cmleon86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After searching every sephora in town, I FINALLY found the UD naked palette (by convincing the sales associate to sell me the second launch inventory), and all I can say is that it is WELL worth it. Every color is beautiful, and wearable. The price is kind of steep, but when you break it down, this is an amazing deal considering you get 12 eyeshadows, 2 eye liners, and a small UD primer potion. I have now stopped buying eyeshadows completely. I am having so much fun with this palette and discovering all the different looks I can create. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

BTW- UD has said their website will be carrying the palette again the first week of August. (YAY!)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No