Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this black mascara because my friend said it was pretty good for a drugstore brand. I looked up the reviews and it seemed like a good purchase. This mascara looks great when you put it on. I had high hopes. But by the middle of the day it was all underneath my eyes. Definitely not buying again. Luckily it was only $5 at Target.

on 6/3/2007 10:13:00 AM

OMG! This mascara is the BOMB,I used it and it made my lashe look fuller and FABOULOUS

on 6/2/2007 7:38:00 PM

I liked this mascara a lot, it definitely does what it claims which is not dry out my lashes.

on 6/2/2007 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a an adequate mascara. It didn't flake off or smear much, but it didn't impress me, either. It's marginally better than Great Lash.

on 5/26/2007 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, I tried it, but it's only ok, because it does not do anything dramatic, just defines lashes, leaves them soft with a natural boost, but no super volume or length and it clumped my lashes together and black smudged by the end of the day and afer washing my face.
Maybe the waterproof formula is better, but I don't like it hard to remove.

on 5/25/2007 10:19:00 PM

I have this in the water proof black and I love it! This is the perfect "daytime" mascara. It really makes my eyes look more open and awake. Also, the waterproof formula doesn't make my lashes brittle and it doesn't flake at all, so that's a huge bonus. This will give you a very natural look, but it won't be useful to you if you want a dramatic eye look. EDIT: I've noticed that this has smudged a little on me during the summer. I still really like this mascara, but I do have to carry Q-Tips with me to clean up the eye area.

on 5/24/2007 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is subtly eye-opening, not dramatic, and makes lashes featherweight and wispy. Shapes eyes well and adds a bit of curl. This makes my eyes very pretty and is good for daytime. Iíve generally had success with Maybelline mascaras- I also regularly use Volum Express Turbo Boost (7x) for high-intensity nighttime drama, and Lash Stylist (on top of MAC FibreRich) for a tight, sensual curl.

on 5/21/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite mascara! This is great if you have long, but light colored lashes, because it gives you volume and no clumps, but not to much length.

on 5/21/2007 8:07:00 AM

I am very disappointed with this mascara. After reading reviews, and seeing it referred to as an HG mascara, I thought I'd be in love. Nope. I applied about 4 coats of this stuff, and it still looks like I have no mascara on! If that's the look I wanted, I'd wear clear mascara or none at all! The brush is too big, yet it doesn't really do anything! I'll go back to Lash Exact after I hit the store today. Won't even try the Full and Soft again!

on 5/21/2007 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent day time mascara. As has been mentioned, it doesn't add super volume or length, but enough to make me happy with the way my lashes look. It adds very nice definition to my lashes, and even though the one I use it waterproof, it amazingly leaves my lashes even softer than they are without mascara! I took one lippie off because it does occasionally smudge.