Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/24/2007 2:49:00 PM

The only thing that was able to fill the hole left in my makeup bag when Maybelline stopped making Illegal Lengths. This stuff is so lush and darkening that just one coat does the trick. I like brownish black for fabulous lashes that don't look overly done. The brush is great too!

on 6/23/2007 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I have found a gem!

This does what every mascara I've tried couldn't - lengthens and colors my very pale lashes that don't even show up with outh mascara.

It is the standard tube with a straight full brush - not too wet.

I will repurchase this till they quit making it.

on 6/22/2007 8:47:00 PM

I have known many mascaras but have loved few (Great Lash, I'm shaking my fist at you). I love this mascara. The densely-bristled brush manages to get to every eyelash and coat it with a light, non-smudging formula. I have longish, straight lashes that aren't very thick and this product builds body like none other. I also have oily eyelids that make almost every mascara but the hardiest smudge, but I've never had a problem with Full and Soft. It really does leave my lashes full AND soft.

on 6/22/2007 8:19:00 PM

I will put this simply:

Pros: Gives -nearly- clumpless length and definition, a teense of volume

Cons: Color is not really black, it looks like black covered with gray dust, my friend was wearing this, and i kinda flicked at her eyelashes and i said "you have eyeshadow fallout on your eyelashes" *awkward pause* "er...im not wearing anything but mascara". i noticed this on my own lashes too, matte dusty black lashes are not my thing, but for the price, i don't really care, it will be my fallback mascara in case my Definicils gets lost or something.

on 6/21/2007 7:53:00 PM

Very nice! After reading the reviews here I went and bought one of my own! The result was very good; I have a long and straight black lashes and this mascara lenghtens and volumize my lashes. Although it didn't give me the dramatic look, I just reapply it on the end of my lashs to give the 'cat eye' look. Didn't smudge or clump at all. Make sure you wiggle the brush at the root of your lashes when you're applying ;) I'm going to try other mascaras that have good reviews out there but if they didn't work out I'm defintely returning to this one.

on 6/20/2007 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG of mascaras. I've tried so many others and no other drug store mascara compares. It does exactly what it says...keeps my minuscule eyelashes full and soft. I love the natural look to it and it's staying power. The waterproof version is great too. It's not as water-proof as some others that I've tried, but I'll take that over not being able to remove it from my eyes!

on 6/20/2007 10:17:00 AM

This was the first mascara I bought and I loved it! :) It really does lengthens your lashes and makes them really full and soft. Definitely recommended!

on 6/19/2007 12:37:00 AM

Does exactly what it says. Makes your lashes full n soft. I don't need much lengething because my lashes are already pretty long, so this here is the ticket. This is my most often used mascara, mostly because it's cheap and really just make my lashes look soft! My lashes look natural and not over done but still gives them more fullness and lengethens. I love this mascara and will purcahse over and over again.

on 6/18/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad for a drugstore brand mascara. It gets the job done. Nothing too phenomenal. It's perfect for something low key - the no makeup look. I prefer DiorShow - it has more of a WOW factor.

on 6/17/2007 10:48:00 PM

a good, but standard mascara. still looking for something that won't smudge on me, this one did - big time! oh well. one good thing about it though, was that i kept my lashes soft - not brittle...but won't purchase again; since i absolutely hate looking like a raccoon.

Video Reviews & Tutorials