Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

My current everyday mascara. I use the waterproof version and so far it is gentle with my eyelashes.

The newest I bought takes a bit the curl off of my lashes, I don't remember that happening with the one I just finished. Maybe it just needs to dry a bit. Anyway, the black color is great for me. I love the brush and it doesn't clump.

I also found last week fiberwig mascara from imju. It adds lenght to the tips of my eyelashes and could not be happier. But still need the maybelline one since the fiberwig goes only on my tips.

Will use this one daily until something better happens.

this is probably my only favourite drugstore brand mascara that I would buy when I cannot afford the expensive ones. Hardly clumps and gives my lashes a feather-y look and feel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It's the only mascara I've purchases twice without having something go wrong the second time. What I love most about it is that it doens't dry out as quickly as most, so it doesn't give me the flakies very often. The coverage is very buildable - 1 coat looks very natural, can be built up to look thicker. Clumps sometimes, but I don't mind that. My HG for now!!

I've tried all the popular mascaras, and this one really impresses me. This really gives me beautiful lashes every time.

This is a standby HG product for me. Black and Black/Brown are both awesome for me, though I'm blonde. I absolutely love the brush.

I AM NOT FEELING THIS mascara! It did NOTHING for my lashes, except condition them. It didnt hold a curl good nor did it make my lashes "fuller".

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I've tried all the expensive brands out there and always, always find myself coming back to this one. Each coat goes on thinly, so you can build on it, rather than having one, big clumpy mess after one swipe that you get with more expensive mascaras. I love how easily this mascara is removed. I use the waterproof version and it still comes off super easily, witout any tugging. This is always a staple in my make-up bag.

it does what it says. makes your lashes look full and soft. :)
it is an okay mascara for me but I won't repurchase.

Thought this might make my lashes fuller but it didn't. It just made it slightly thicker. A nice mascara to wear daytime since it doesn't add much drama. The brush is a nice size. Formula is quite nice. coats lashes well without clumping. But I find it tends to smudge in a few hours although I got the waterproff one.

I really wanted to like this product, but it did nothing for me. I have long curly lashes that aren't quite as thick and full as I might like.
This product doesn't make them look full in the slightest, in fact they look more sparse with this than with any other mascaras I've used that DON'T promise full lashes. It's not buildable either, no matter how many coats I put on it doesn't make my lashes appear any longer, or fuller. As a plus it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy either, but overall even though it was cheap I feel I wasted my money. I would rather splurge on a high end mascara that gives me great lashes than a cheap one that gives me mediocre ones.

Popular Mascaras