July 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 1:45:00 AM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Only giving it 4 lippies due to it's ability to clump. I do like how it doesn't get flakey towards the end of the day as well. It definitely makes my lashes look more voluminous - even if I don't use a curler.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No clumps....but it's too natural for me. I like a more dramatic look for my lashes. Why spend about 6.00 to have my lashes look exactly like they did before I put the mascara on!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by smjolly02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara does what the name says. It makes your lashes full and soft. I have short lashes and it makes them look full and long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bagella

This is an OK product. This lengthens a little bit, but has NO THICKENING EFFECT AT ALL! It's doesn't make my lashes any thicker, which is a disapointment for me because I love thick lashes. The effect is very subtle, no glamour lashes here. This for a day at work, school or a casual get together...not for an evening on the town or a party.

Overall, an OK mascara that looks very nice and natural, no thickening effect whatsoever and lengthens a tiny bit. Natural and nice, which is why I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by redhair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this mascara years ago but stopped after it kept smudging under my eyes during a hot summer. Well, I'm trying it again after becoming frustrated at my once revered loreal lash out mascara. I remember now why I liked this mascara so much in the first place. It makes my lashes thick and lush but doesn't make my already long lashes look freakishly doll-like long w/out the volume. I also like the fact that my lashes really are like the label says, soft. They even look softer, not like they're going to break off any second if the wind blows too hard. I'm not using this on my bottom lashes though, no reason to repeat mistakes. Though I'm tempted to, just to see if the formulation is still the same as it used to be....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by soradical

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short sparse asian eyelashes - I have been searching for mascara for awhile now. The drugstore had a sale so I picked this one up along with the Lash Stylist. This was really great - it went on soft and thick and did not clump. I was really impressed with how it made my lashes look. It seemed to get a little smudged but I'm thinking it may be my lashes and lack of curling power. I've almost given up on finding a mascara that will lengthen,thicken,not smudge and help curl my lashes ... and am at a point where if half of that is met - I'm okay. This one definitely is at the top of my list and just this week I've tried: CoverGirl VolumeExact, Rimmel Eye Magnifier, Maybelline Lash Stylist, Dejavu Fiberwig. I'm going to try Max Factor next if I can find it in Canada.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ndesimon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not a bad mascara, but I found it a bit too thick for easy application. No raccoon eyes or flaking however.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2007 7:48:00 AM More reviews by gwynne23

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading the raves here on MUA..unfortunately it didn't work for me. (would have been awesome if it did because its so cheap, but..) It flakes, clumps, and doesn't really extend/thicken/curl my lashes to any degree. I wore it on a run because I didn't have time to remove it and I resembled a panda bear by the end of it. No dice.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smudge city. Blaaah. I liked the natural yet lush effect it gave my lashes, but it left nice smears on my browbone by mid-day. I wiped them away, touched up with some powder, and... more smudges a couple hours later. No thanks. Back to L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by finneganandmaggie

I am going to give this one a try again. I had bought this in the past and found it to be average. After reading the reviews, perhaps I need to try again as I may have underestimated Full and Soft. I do remember my lashes DID feel soft...but in the same sense, they were dull.