April 18, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by AmyRuby

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara! I absolutely love it. No clumps, no flakes, super lush yet natural looking lashes. What more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by omg_YOYO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With this mascara, my eyelashes looked longer and thicker. I think it works well and really don't have much to criticize. There was the tiniest bit of smudging at the end of the day, but other than that it was great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried EVERY damn mascara- from drugstore to expensive, and I always come back to this one. I am an avid "experimentor", and always wonder if I can get even better results from another mascara- but alas I cannot. This mascara makes my lashes full and soft (hence the name) and long. It can clump- but I have found if I tap the bottom of the bottle on the counter and bring the wand in and out of the bottle a coupla times before i put it on- its perfect...CLUMP FREE!It stays on my eyelashes all day- but comes off easily with cleanser. I have decided not to keep looking for different mascara anymore- because I have found my perfect mascara match. Hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by velardi

This is my second favorite mascara. I tried it only because my grandma bought a two-pack and I took one tube for myself and I've been hooked on it ever since. It has a lightweight formula and it goes on very evenly, never clumping. After using this, I don't understand how people say Great Lash mascara is the most popular mascara, Full & Soft is much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by kyoung_08

OK So this is the FIRST time I have actually written a makeupalley review. WELL the reason is because I only bought this mascara because of the great reviews that you guys gave it. I a a big mascara junkie and I had to try this one. But I mean, I don't really see what all the rage is over this mascara. It tended to flake a lot as well. I do like how it does have a nice soft feel and removes easily, but I found that too much porduct came out onto the wand and it didn't do much for my lashes. . . Overall, its OK, considering the super-low price and how it leaves my lases soft. But other than that, I don't think theres any reason for all the hype about this mascara...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by roserae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara that I have ever used. It's the only one I buy - no more trying others out to see if they're better.

The brush is excellent and it just feels great, no clumps - doesn't go on too heavy and dries quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I love it because it goes on clean, dries fairly fast, and doesn't clump. I have used several different mascaras in the past, and they either did nothing, or made me look like I had spiders in my eyelashes. This one is the BEST value and also the best quality product I have ever used. And one more thing-it washes off very easily!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this for everyday use. It doesn't clump at all, and feels pretty much weightless. I like that it adds subtle length and volume...looks natural. I've only used it a few times but I can tell I'll be buying this again when I need to restock on mascara. I have a feeling that if i applied a couple more coats it can be good for partywear too. Great price, great product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good for someone with naturally a lot of lashes...I have short, straight lashes that are spaced out normally on my lids and this mascara looked TERRIBLE on me, but when I tried it on my fiance (he has long lashes and they are thicker...I begged him to let me try it just to see if it was just me or did this mascara really suck) and it looked fine on him. So if you have a lot of lashes, this would be fine for you, but for someone like me with just an average amount, don't waste your money. It clumped them together so it looked like I had just a few very thick lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by princessapink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to all of you MUers who turned me onto this superb mascara! It really does do a great job of darkening and thickening lashes! No, it is not super dramatic but the price you pay for drama is clumpy, dry lashes that tend to fall out when you remove the mascara. I'll take this easy-to-remove, far more natural-looking formula over any expensive lash "fattening" formula. I just put this on for the first time today and I had very little liner on so I looked a bit washed out. The full and soft mascara made my eyes stand out and made me look fresh again. As someone else said, this mascara seems to soften your face. I just ditched my sample-sized Lancome mascara and can honestly say I won't be going back to the department stores for my mascara anytime soon. It's Maybelline full and soft for me from now on.