Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/19/2007 12:37:00 AM

Does exactly what it says. Makes your lashes full n soft. I don't need much lengething because my lashes are already pretty long, so this here is the ticket. This is my most often used mascara, mostly because it's cheap and really just make my lashes look soft! My lashes look natural and not over done but still gives them more fullness and lengethens. I love this mascara and will purcahse over and over again.

on 6/18/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad for a drugstore brand mascara. It gets the job done. Nothing too phenomenal. It's perfect for something low key - the no makeup look. I prefer DiorShow - it has more of a WOW factor.

on 6/17/2007 10:48:00 PM

a good, but standard mascara. still looking for something that won't smudge on me, this one did - big time! oh well. one good thing about it though, was that i kept my lashes soft - not brittle...but won't purchase again; since i absolutely hate looking like a raccoon.

on 6/17/2007 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my mascara. I've tried other drugstore brands and other dept store brands but this is my fave. I'm sure that there are some better dept store brands out there, but for the price- I like this one!

I have long lashes already, I just like them to look thicker- and this does a great job of that. Plus- it doesn't look "fake"... no spider eyelashes!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I casually tried this once, but thought nothing of it. But after hearing great reviews about it, I tried it again, and I was pleasantly surprised. This is not the best mascara I have ever tried, but it is still a fairly good one. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I like to experiment and try new mascaras frequently.

on 6/14/2007 2:00:00 AM

My HG mascara is Diorshow, but it's a splurge and I can't always afford to get a new one. When this happens, I turn to Maybelline Full and Soft, which as others have said, is in my opinion the best drugstore mascara out there. It does what it says- makes your lashes look full and soft, with little to no clumps. I'll continue to repurchase when necessary.

on 6/10/2007 4:12:00 PM

IMO, this is the best drugstore mascara out there, especially the non-water proof one (the waterproof one is still good, but the quality deteriorates even faster than the regular). Gives very pretty, soft, thick, natural looking lashes. Unfortunately, like all the other mascaras I've tried, this one gets too clumpy and unusable long before I've finished the tube. The difference is, at this price, I can afford to replace it frequently. This, and the waterproof version, are the only drugstore mascaras I use now (though I do keep looking for the HG)!

on 6/10/2007 1:31:00 AM

I ALWAYS go back to this mascara. Nothing beats it....have been using it for a couple years! The thing i love too is that it stays usable for a long time. A few months ago, i thought it was discontinued because I couldn't find it anywhere, so i was devastated, and ended up buying a MAC mascara and a L'oreal mascara. Both didn't last long, as after like 2 weeks, the mascara gets so thick and clumpy, and looks gross on your eyelashes. You had to keep stroking them with the brush just to make your eyes look classy and not clumpy-trashy. I just hated them! Then I saw my Maybelline Full 'N Soft on the shelf again! I bought it, and I now couldn't be happier again!!!

on 6/9/2007 3:13:00 AM

This is currently my HG mascara-I love the fat, lush brush, and the waterproof formula doesn't dry my lashes out like others. This is one of those that seems to get better mid-way-when the tube dries out enough not to clump-it's just perfect. I bounce between this and Voluminous.

on 6/8/2007 10:35:00 PM

IT was okay for me, it didnt really make my eyelashes Full as I wish it would be, but I love how its always soft. It was kind of light too, it didn't even feel like I was wearing Mascara.