Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

I have used Burt's Bees products for a long time and while I do like a lot of their products, this one takes the cake. Good taste, great tingle, and it absolutely awesome at smoothing and soothing my chapped lips. The only way I could commend it more is if it had a little Lo-Jack on it so I could quit losing them when I buy them :)

on 2/5/2007 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this! I loved the cool minty tingling and it felt smooth on my lips, but after a while it started make my lips VERY dry:(

on 2/3/2007 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. It is quite a bit more than chapstick, cost wise, but SOOOO worth. Even after "wearing off" my lips still feel moist from this balm. Yummy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My lips react the same to this as they do to Carmex. It makes them dry, and, I'm sure, cracked if I continued use. There are plenty of products that are much, much, better than this one.

on 1/30/2007 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It moisturized nicely and had a cool tingly feel. However, it made me break out around my mouth :(. meh.

on 1/29/2007 9:02:00 PM

I love this chapstick. The yellow tube packaging is cute too. The minty feel is nice, I apply this one my lips constantly during the day and it gives them a smooth dewy finish. I bought this chapstick a few years ago and it would dry out my lips but I've been buying it again and it works. The best!

on 1/29/2007 7:48:00 PM

It chapped my lips over an extended period of use. The only thing I absolutely adore about this lip balm is the cooling minty feel right after you put it on. I love to put this on and then right away give my bf a big kiss! He always get surprised by the minty tingle! ^-^

on 1/28/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the tin version of this lip balm. It has a nice minty tingle to it although it was a bit much (5 dollars). Its soothing,tastes pretty good and its not too waxy. It's a nice lip balm, although there are cheaper ones that are similar. Sometimes the tin is hard to open, so I suggest buying the tube.

on 1/27/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingling. The downside to Burt's Bees lipbalms are they make your lips chapped when used a lot. Also, when it is in the pot it is hard to apply, you have to swirl your finger i nthere for awhile to get enough to cover all of your lips.

on 1/26/2007 10:53:00 PM

This is one of my favorite lip balms. It seals moisture in and gives your lips a nice, soothing, cooling sensation. Doesn't get gloppy after awhile, either. Will surely buy again.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products