July 24, 2014 | 1421 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GiNNERS112

How could anyone not love this? It's so refreshing. My friends and I always have it on us, in our purses, at home, etc. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2007 12:51:00 PM More reviews by emuhleebunneh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the Strawberry flavored lip balm that comes in the glass container. You use your finger to apply it but it works really nice.
And I use it as a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Cymbaline

I love this stuff. The smell is wonderful and it makes my lips tingle slightly. I have tried other lip moisterizers but this one IMO is the best. It performs as well or better than most other moisterizers but the smell and the tingly sensation is what I love.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2007 6:40:00 AM More reviews by chinasmom

it works ok..but it feels really thick when its on. i like the ones in the pot (they are all fruit flavored) better..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by oojoy

It might just be me, but this stuff actually made my lips peel. They feel moist, but they peel. It's really weird. I now use it when I feel I need a bit of lip exfoliation, though, so it's not completely useless to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by rikastar

I like the tingling sensation that lasts for a while after application and there is no oily feeling like some of the other lip balms I've tried. One of my favourites, plus it's really inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mango012

Burt's Bees is the best chapstick I have used so far. I have used Chapstick (the company), Softlips, The Body Shop, Vaseline, and many others. But Burt's Bees is still the best plus it has peppermint oil, which adds a tingle. One lippie off for no spf though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

Good stuff for a guy. Beats out chapstick, but that does not take much. The problem with this product is that it smells like it should be used by a guy. It is not as good as better burts bees products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dudeitsrenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This would be my HG if not for Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush balm. Burt's Bees smells awesome and gives your lips a nice minty tingle, and although it sports the name "beeswax" it isn't at all too waxy. It moisturizes nicely and makes your lips look naturally wet and moist without being shiny. It lasts forever, too, so there's no need to keep reapplying (which I hate to do.) Also, it being in a tiny chapstick-like stick rather than a tube or pot makes it simple to keep in a purse, so you can take it with you everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by catcherinrye

I have extremely sensitive lips and get allergic reactions to most chap sticks and lip glosses, but Burt's Bees has been lessening the dryness and irritation on my lips. I buy it over and over everytime I run out. Plus, it has a really nice tingly, minty feeling when you put it on, and it smells really pepperminty.