October 2, 2014 | 1475 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is amazing. i can use just about every eye shadow, and there's a fair amount of it in the palette. definitely worth the money. you can create so many looks w/ this palette. also, the eye liners that come with it have a really great texture. I've never tried their UD eye liners before, but they glide on so smoothly with no snags or dragging. I have a full size of the primer, but a travel size definitely comes in handy. Would definitely recommend purchasing this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from my local Sephora on 7-30-10. I do love this! Being NW 45 only one color that I think does not compliments me and its Naked. But to dislike only one color out of twelve is not an issue. This palette has beautiful neutral colors, great pigmentation and smooth texture. All the colors are great! Even Gunmetal, even though I don't know how to work that color yet, but I will learn. Kinda wish they had added a dark matte brown but none the less this palette is so worth the money!
Edit: I forgot to mention the eyeliners! They are great. I am not an pencil eyeliner girl, I love pot liners and pen liner. I love the ones in this palette cause they are creamy and absolutely no tug or pull.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous palette of light to dark neutral shades produced by Urban Decay. Anyone who loves neutral tones will want to purchase this palette! I received mine by contacting a friend who works in an ULTA store and was kind enough to share her employee discount with me, so the palette cost me $38. However, the retail cost of this is $44. Let's break that down, shall we? $44 /12=$3.66 per shadow which is equal too or lesser value than a single drugstore eyeshadow. It also comes with a double-ended eyeliner with Whiskey, a deep brown shade and Zero, their best-selling black shade. Also a mini UD Primer Potion is included. These shades are workable for a daytime look to a dramatic nighttime look. Lighter shades include Virgin & Sin, mid-range are Half-Baked, Smog & Toasted, deeper shades run to DarkHorse (a deep brown),Creep (sparkly black), and Gunmetal. All in all this is a fantastic value for your money. UD eyeshadows tend to be well pigmented and long lasting. This is a permenant addition to the UD line. However, this has been selling out as fast as Sephora, ULTA and the UD website can stock it. I can see this being something you can take with you on a vacation and need no other colors. A must have for any UD or Makeup addict. $44 USD

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a neutral girl at all, but I am very happy that I bought this. I do wish that UD would not repeat the same three shades in all their palettes. It is a little annoying. Those would be Baked, Half Baked and Smog. I personally do not like those colors to begin with and now I have quite a few. This palette has a lovely mix of finishes which is why it's so useful. I can travel... just take this and be happy. I definitely recommend it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by eli54

I love this UD palette!!!! This palette is so versatile one can create natural to dramatic looks. This is a must have if you can get your fingers on it. I love the velvety texture of the eyeshadows and so easy to blend. This is also a great traveling item, because its a one stop shop for eyeshadows. I highly recommend this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by sherprimo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely a MUST-HAVE if you love neutral colors. I have always loved the quality of UD eyeshadows. I'd suggest you pick this one up; you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by kmoanig

A must have palette <3. Colors coordinate very well to achieve any look with ease. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, blend well, and last all day. I have very oily lids and usually have a problem with keeping eyeshadows out of my crease, but these shadows last me the entire day without creasing. Great starting package if you are a makeup beginner like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by prim4tologist

I am absolutely in love with this palette! I am a huge fan of neutrals, so I had to have this. It is actually a pretty reasonable price considering the fact that you get 12 shadows, 2 eyeliner colors, and a sample-sized primer potion. There are 2 matte colors, a few shimmers, some satins, and a couple of sparkly colors, but none have huge chunks of glitter in them. I called a bunch of sephoras in my area and finally found one that had a few in stock. If you are still trying to get your hands on this, don't fret. It is NOT limited edition (according to sephora and urban decay's facebook pages). Don't resort to e-bay! People are charging ridiculous amounts on e-bay, and claiming that it is limited edition. Don't let them scam you!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by omgitscorinne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is offers a great selection of both matte and shimmery colors. The texture of the shadows is to die for, and they blend like a dream. This would make a good gift for someone who is getting into makeup, or someone who loves neutrals. I'm not sure how this would worked for cooler toned skin because the colors are all very warm. If I had to choose one palette to take with me when i travel it would be this; you can do tons of great looks with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sunnyonne1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought and love this palette. However, for those of you interested in dupes, here's what I've discovered. UD half Baked= NYX #114 Oro or NYX # 113 Cork. UD Smog=NYX #106 Golden Dune. UD Hustle=NYX #ES Root Beer. UD Dark Horse= Loreal Hip Duo Dynamic (Dark Side). UD Creep= Loreal Hip Duo Mischief (Dark Side). When you add it all up, UD Naked Palette is still a better bang for the bucks. But for those of you who want some of the colors, pick up these a la carte singles.

30 out of 38 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No