Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/17/2010 4:03:00 PM

I love love love this palette! It took me awhile to get one but it was so worth the wait. Who said neutrals are boring dull colors. This palette has 12 colors that you can definitely play with for so many different looks. This is a must have for any girl. The price is perfect and such a deal. I'm so happy UD made this a perrmanent palette. This is a must have for every make up girl :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

love, love, love this palette!!! We all have the days where we don't have the time or patience to come up with a bright or creative makeup look, and that's when the Naked Palette is here for us. All the shadows in this palette are gorgeous and can be combined for a bazillion different look whether you're going to school/work or the club all you need is this palette and you're good to go. Especially if you're the type of girl who doesn't like to go all out with bright colored makeup, you can still look fierce without exceeding your comfort zone.

on 8/17/2010 1:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this palette! How can you not? It would work for anybody. There are so many different looks you can do, and I like that they have a few darker shades, so that you can go from day to night. I use this palette all the time! I'm not sure if I'll use any other eyeshadows again. This palette is perfect with the color selections they have. I'm so glad it's part of the permanent line, or else I would be extremely upset if I couldn't get this anymore. Everyone needs to get this! I know it's really hard to get ahold of right now, but the patience will pay off when you finally get one!

on 8/16/2010 10:58:00 PM

There not enough words for my describe how much I love this. Urban Decay shadows are beyond my favorite formulation and to get all of these neutral shades in one palette is amazing. I had gotten the BOS 2 last year and loved that as well, but ended up selling it because I never used any of the bright shadows, and needless to say, I really missed Half Baked. But ta da! It's in this palette. I got this two weeks ago and haven't touched another shadow since (my poor MAC shadows). My favorites are HB, Toasted, Sin, and Naked, but I can't really play favorites because they are all lovely. Such a great deal for what it is.

I'm a general fan of Urban Decay (with the exception of their mascara) and this palette has been fantastic. The new colors are beautiful, and the inclusion of two matte colors is a nice shift for them- sometimes UD is a little glitter-happy. This palette lets you move from a nice subtle daytime eye to a deep smokey night eye with no fuss. And there is no better all purpose eyeliner than the 24/7 line. The dual-tip whiskey/zero pencil is convenient, and the whole set useful for travel. Love it.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love it. I can do a simple look or an elaborate smokey eye, or anything in between at 44$ (12 full size shadows, 1 udpp sample size and 2 eyeliners) this is a steal for anyone. really reccomend it!!!

on 8/15/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a great palette in which you can make tons of different looks with it. You can go completey nude eyed with its colors or a smokey nude look. There's also some highlighting colors like white and gold for brow bone or the inner corners of the eye. The price is good for the amount you get. I picked up one only a week ago at my Sephora (they had a few in the back =D) I'm really happy that UD made this permanent so everyone can give it a try instead of making people go crazy by spending $100 for it on ebay lol Its a must have palette for everyone that loves makeup.

on 8/15/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette!!!! Very versatile and worth the money. It is an amazing value, 12 full size eye shadows for that price!!? Awesome! The only reason why I did not give it a 5 overall rating is because some shade have a bit of glitter fallout but other than that this palette is perfect! And if I ever finish this I would certainly repurchase.

on 8/15/2010 11:09:00 AM

One of the best palettes out there! I LOVE IT!!!! It comes with all the colors for an everday neutral smoky eye, and an actual smokey eye! The colors are just fantastic and so very pigmented! I hope UD makes another amazing palette like this one...If you happen to see one in the store>>just grab it, it was so hard to get my hands on the one i got!!! I hope that this helped!

on 8/14/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

What is there to say? Bottom line you get 12 awesome shadows for $44 plus a double liner and the primer. So if it was just the shadows it would be like $3 a shadow (with the liner and primer) and these are pigmented and so lovely. The best is the neutrals are truly neutral and there are mattes and shimmers. This can be for all skin shades and was worth every dollar.
Edit 7/9/12 I use this almost everyday still, I love it.
Edit 10/31/13 Still use almost everyday, I own 2!

Popular Palettes

PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty