Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/17/2007 7:41:00 PM

I enjoy the tingly menthol feeling. It does what it's supposed to do. This is the item I'd choose, if need be, to go on a deserted island.

on 4/14/2007 1:27:00 PM

Awful product! I purchased the lip balm in a tin can. It didn't moisturize my lips at all. It was also hard to get sufficient quantity on my fingers. I felt I was circling the jar non stop. Just get Blistex, it works as fine.

on 4/12/2007 2:52:00 PM

I love Burt's products, and use almost everything they make-except this. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't hate this, but I have found way better products, like the kiss my face balms. And ladies, you can find beeswax in tons of great balms that are cheaper. I do like the smell, and if it wasn't so overly hyped I might be excited about it. However, it is just gets too much press for what it really is-just a decent lip balm, better than some and worse than others.

on 4/11/2007 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product definitely moisturized my lips. I think it's more for the winter than the summer though. In the summer it's a bit too thick for my liking, but I love the feeling and the smell!

on 4/9/2007 11:56:00 AM

I love this lipbalm! The tingling is just fun, my lips stay moisturized, what else could I want? I have and will continue to repurchase this.

on 4/7/2007 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I want to like this chapstick. I love the minty tingle. But, I notice when this is my primary chap stick, my lips dry out and get stiff. So, this is just gimicky and I don't think it actually works, just makes you think it is with that addicting tingle!!

on 4/4/2007 11:54:00 PM

smells like christmas!

on 4/4/2007 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Burts Bees lip balm. I LOVE the smell of the Honey flavored one, it's my favorite! And they also make a Pomagranite flavor that adds a little hit of color too! I'll keep buying Burts. I hope they continue to make new flavors!

on 4/4/2007 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm. I like that it has no color. The peppermint oil feels cool, tingly and refreshing. It moisturizes well and doesn't leave white slimies.

best lip balm ever!! it's cheaper its effective and its addicting.

Popular Lip Treatments