BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 3/8/2004 5:53:00 PM

This mascara smudges, runs and keeps on running! Probably one of the worst mascaras out there, to bad because the name is so cute but the name is not going to get you a good quality mascara. Oh well, it's back to Cover Girl I go.

I would've given a rating of 5, if not for the now-infamous smudging that happens several hours after applying. :( In fact, I took it down one more point (from a 4 to a 3) since I don't use it as often as I'd like *because* of that smudging. What's the use of having it if you'll rarely use it? I save BadGal for when I'll be going out at night; for those times when I don't expect the raccoon eyes in a few hours. I wish the people from BeneFit would read these reviews and correct the smudge-factor, because other than that it is a fantastic performer. Long, dramatic lashes...fun! (And how could anyone have a problem applying with the large brush? It's big but come on...you can handle it.)

on 3/5/2004 12:55:00 PM

I was really looking forward to trying this. Benefit make up is usually fantastic. This mascara would be great if it didn't leave horrific black marks under your eyes. Even an hour after applying i look like i've had no sleep for a month. I'm sticking to Clinique's High Definition mascara, its 100 times better than this. This ones going straight in the bin. The price is extreme too.

on 3/3/2004 5:21:00 PM

Ick. Call me Rocky Racoon! I didn't like this mascara at all. Sure it may have made my lashes a little fuller, but by 11:00 it looks like if I have major raccon eyes. I should have read the reviews before I bought this. Stupid Impulse buy! I should throw it away and get a new mascara but for what I paid I think I might keep it for halloween or something. Darn!

on 2/25/2004 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the best I have ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This feathers out my lashes & makes them look beautiful. Easy to apply & I love the HUGE wand! I use just one coat of this w/other mascara's it is more like 3 coats due to my very light lashes.

on 2/24/2004 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

What all the hooplala about this mascara is remains a mystery to me. It doesn't hold a curl, it smears and it is bloody expensive. And I was so excited to have it. I did go back to the BeneFit counter and ask what exactly the mascara is supposed to do and was told make thick, bold false-looking eyelashes. Well, maybe it does this for someone else, but not me.

Back to Maybelline's F&S and Lash Expansion.

This is my 2nd favorite mascara! (nothing can beat DiorShow) It gives the look of the title! (If that made any sense what so ever) lol. It made my eyes stand out so much, and It makes the best smokey look! I would buy this over and over again. I guess everyone has their reasons to hate this product, but I can't understand why, and usually I think the same way as the rest of the majority of reviews. I think this would look good on anyone, if you're looking for a daring, head turning look!

on 2/19/2004 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Ugh! The name sounds cool, but that is where it ends. I tried this and hated it. DiorShow is so much better!

on 2/19/2004 1:42:00 PM

to me this was just 'eh'. definitely no better than many drugstore brands that i've tried, so i won't buy it again. too bad.

on 2/19/2004 1:36:00 PM

Price wise I wish this was about $12-13 but I guess a few more bucks isn't bad. I like how effortlessly this mascara makes my lashes look Fabulous.

I like how it does clump . althought I have noticed flaking if I wait for it to dry between coats, I've noticed wet layering is the best with this mascara.

I have Okay lashes they are not very dark & the inner lashes are a bit sparse but long. I've found this mascara gives me the look I always wanted with out the hassel.

Popular Mascaras