September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ChanelX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally got bad gal after searching everywhere the whole of the uk was sold out. I absolutely love it, it made my lashes lovely and thick and I love the fat brush. It seems a bigger size than most mascaras as well. Would definatly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by minithemeezer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It feels very soft on the lashes, doesn't flake and can be layered for thicker nighttime lashes. Excellent product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

It's a GOOD, not great product- It can smudge fairly easily- so be careful w/application- It does produce nice thick, long lashes with 2 coats- But so do Many other Drug store brands, for less than half price-
UPDATE: I haveLowered my rating, I realize that this smudgy mascara ALSO makes my eyes tear something awful- I threw it out today- Renamed- Bad Stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2003 2:25:00 PM More reviews by alixee

Fantastic!! I have skimpy lashes and was looking for something that did not clump and was inky black. This mascara does it!! There is some smudging but not too much and for me, it is worth it. Try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Artsie

I like everything about this mascara. The packaging in cute (it's big but it's not a big deal as long as u know how to use mascara!)It really does make my lashes fuller, softer, and lengthens. It tends to darken my under eyes if there's any moisture on my skin e.g. water, oily skin, tears. I feel sexy when I have this on. Honestly it's not bad and the price isn't so bad either. Other high end mascara cost as much as 20 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 1:35:00 AM More reviews by juicy9832

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE bad gal! It only takes a couple of swipes, and it seriously looks like false lashes...It is a little expensive (About $25 with taxes) which is way more than i normally would have spent, but after trying it in Sephora, i had to! It never clumps, and will last forever because of it's large size! BUY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by libra_twin1012

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I swear I have the shortest, straightest lashes ever! All I want in a mascara is to lengthen and curl. This one does it all! Definetly my HG! Farewell skimpy lashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this - love the packaging, the big fat brush, and the promise of bat-worthy faux looking lashes. However, I was disappointed. This is a good mascara but even when I curled my lashes then applied, I didn't get the dramatic look I hoped for. My lashes are naturally short and skimpy, and this mascara simply darkened and lengthened them just a bit. There are better mascaras out there for a better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Shannyd11

If you are looking for a very dramatic black mascara this is it. This is the best mascara Ive ever tried, it is so awesome. The secret is, you put on one coat, let it dry then curl your lashes, then put another coat on. You look wide eyed and amazing, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 12:24:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

OK.. So what do you need to know? It has a massively fat brush so you need to pay attention to your application technique or you'll get it all over your cheeks! It gives me glossy l-o-n-g lashes - but it smudges a little. Normally I would dump a smudging mascara immediately but because I love the effect I get with this one I am tolerating it for now. Very similar to Dior Show but with a softer less 'crispy' formulation.