BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 3/3/2004 5:21:00 PM

Ick. Call me Rocky Racoon! I didn't like this mascara at all. Sure it may have made my lashes a little fuller, but by 11:00 it looks like if I have major raccon eyes. I should have read the reviews before I bought this. Stupid Impulse buy! I should throw it away and get a new mascara but for what I paid I think I might keep it for halloween or something. Darn!

on 2/25/2004 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the best I have ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This feathers out my lashes & makes them look beautiful. Easy to apply & I love the HUGE wand! I use just one coat of this w/other mascara's it is more like 3 coats due to my very light lashes.

on 2/24/2004 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

What all the hooplala about this mascara is remains a mystery to me. It doesn't hold a curl, it smears and it is bloody expensive. And I was so excited to have it. I did go back to the BeneFit counter and ask what exactly the mascara is supposed to do and was told make thick, bold false-looking eyelashes. Well, maybe it does this for someone else, but not me.

Back to Maybelline's F&S and Lash Expansion.

This is my 2nd favorite mascara! (nothing can beat DiorShow) It gives the look of the title! (If that made any sense what so ever) lol. It made my eyes stand out so much, and It makes the best smokey look! I would buy this over and over again. I guess everyone has their reasons to hate this product, but I can't understand why, and usually I think the same way as the rest of the majority of reviews. I think this would look good on anyone, if you're looking for a daring, head turning look!

on 2/19/2004 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Ugh! The name sounds cool, but that is where it ends. I tried this and hated it. DiorShow is so much better!

on 2/19/2004 1:42:00 PM

to me this was just 'eh'. definitely no better than many drugstore brands that i've tried, so i won't buy it again. too bad.

on 2/19/2004 1:36:00 PM

Price wise I wish this was about $12-13 but I guess a few more bucks isn't bad. I like how effortlessly this mascara makes my lashes look Fabulous.

I like how it does clump . althought I have noticed flaking if I wait for it to dry between coats, I've noticed wet layering is the best with this mascara.

I have Okay lashes they are not very dark & the inner lashes are a bit sparse but long. I've found this mascara gives me the look I always wanted with out the hassel.

on 2/19/2004 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Why did I wait so long to try this mascara?! Absolutely love it! Long,thick,separated lashes with no clumping,smudging,or flaking. If it came in other colors it would be 100% perfect!

on 2/16/2004 2:32:00 PM

Mixed feelings on this one. I've done a side-by-side test with DiorShow. Results: Bad Gal gives darker but spikier lashes (it's very thin-textured) and doesn't seem to quite dry. Diorshow gives soft, soft, fringe-y lashes but not intensely dark. Wouldn't pay $18 for bad gal again. *Update* After more daily usage of both I'm just not impressed with Bad Gal Lash. It's too watery & too much work to get the look right. Dior for me from now on.

I like this mascara, its tru about the size of the brush though! But I think the bigger brush helps to separate the lashes more. It did thicken and lenghten my lashes. Previously I was using Chanel Extreme Cils, and this is better than that. Plus I feel asleep wearing it and it still didn't smudge! The only thing is that you may need to clean any bits of mascara with a cotton bud, from the socket bone of your eye, because before it dries, my eyelashes are now so long they touch the socket bone! But i don't mind doing that!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products