BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

I admit it. I think I may like BeneFit more than the products warrant because of the product names and just how cute and clever it all is. Maybe i'm just a sucker. this mascara only works well for me if i use it over a base coat of another mascara that DOESN'T clump. Then it gives a nice dramatic lash effect. Otherwise, it just looks like a big goopy mess. Too expensive not to be able to stand alone. Sad... i really, really wanted to like it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to love this one, but I, too, get the raccoon eyes within an hour after applying it. I find if I just barely touch the lower lids it minimizes the smudge, but for $18 a tube I shouldn't have that problem. I gave it a 3 because after 3 or 4 coats it does make my upper lashes look really good, but not significantly more than others I've tried. Will use this up but I won't buy it again.

This is a fabulous mascara! It really plumps, thickens and lenghthens my barely-there lashes--without leaving oil all over my face, irritating my eyes, or clumping. It instantly gives me that glamourous fake-lash look which I love. Therefore, this mascara lives up to its promises. In addition, the packaging is great--it's jumbo-sized and makes applying the mascara fun and easy. Weeeee!

Update: This mascara does leave little rings under my eyes--but that's after hours of sweating. A little water on a cotton ball removes the offending "racoon eyes", and some powder to touch it up. This is still my number one mascara.

Not loving this one. Enormous wand is fun but no good for the teeny lashes in the corner. In order to stop it from clumping I had to wipe almost all of the product from the wand, which given the price seems like a terrible waste. Hasn't smudged any worse than any other non-waterproof mascara I've used but am yet to cry in it... It just doesn't feel like a high-end mascara, like YSL Faux Cils, for example. Will not repurchase, would rather have two l'oréal mascara for the same price.

I'm not too sure about this mascara yet...some days I love it and other days it's just OK or maybe that's just my eyelashes...:). The brush reminds me of the Diorshow brush however I think it's better for me than the Diorshow. It doesn't flake or go dry and I also don't have a problem with it smudging. I think it's worth a try because I've tried many mascaras and this is one I'm likely to buy again...if I don't find anything better in my search for the perfect mascara for my eyelashes...:)
*UPDATE* I think I really do like this mascara a lot! I apply 2 coats and curl my lashes in between and I get the most amazing lashes that last all day long. This is the only mascara I have ever used that doesn't clump when you apply layers...even when the layers in between have dried. This is one mascara I'm happy I tried..:)!!

I love this! It has a huge wand, which I thought was so cool. With one swipe, it truly looks like you put on fake lashes. As with all mascaras for me, for some reason it works better on my right eye. It still works great on my left eye though. It hardly clumps at all. I think that they should make a curved brush version.

smudge-o-rama. I was wondering what the big gray marks undermy eyes were..Bad Gal mascara. And the brush is too big if you have small lashes.

i really like this mascara but it smudges like a mother. i put She-Laq on top of it to solve the problem but still , its a hassle. Benefit should make a waterproof version.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would be amazing if it didn't smudge like that was its purpose in life. Creates luscious, full, long, sexy lashes... but the clumpy mascara that accumulates in your undereye area throughout the day tends to ruin the effect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this mascara,lengthens,doesn't smudge and doesn't become clumpy on lashes or on the brush.

Popular Mascaras