March 2, 2015 | 1736 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by dwindling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

to me this was just 'eh'. definitely no better than many drugstore brands that i've tried, so i won't buy it again. too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by GlamWorld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Price wise I wish this was about $12-13 but I guess a few more bucks isn't bad. I like how effortlessly this mascara makes my lashes look Fabulous.

I like how it does clump . althought I have noticed flaking if I wait for it to dry between coats, I've noticed wet layering is the best with this mascara.

I have Okay lashes they are not very dark & the inner lashes are a bit sparse but long. I've found this mascara gives me the look I always wanted with out the hassel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why did I wait so long to try this mascara?! Absolutely love it! Long,thick,separated lashes with no clumping,smudging,or flaking. If it came in other colors it would be 100% perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mixed feelings on this one. I've done a side-by-side test with DiorShow. Results: Bad Gal gives darker but spikier lashes (it's very thin-textured) and doesn't seem to quite dry. Diorshow gives soft, soft, fringe-y lashes but not intensely dark. Wouldn't pay $18 for bad gal again. *Update* After more daily usage of both I'm just not impressed with Bad Gal Lash. It's too watery & too much work to get the look right. Dior for me from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2004 5:40:00 AM More reviews by littlemisschatterbox

I like this mascara, its tru about the size of the brush though! But I think the bigger brush helps to separate the lashes more. It did thicken and lenghten my lashes. Previously I was using Chanel Extreme Cils, and this is better than that. Plus I feel asleep wearing it and it still didn't smudge! The only thing is that you may need to clean any bits of mascara with a cotton bud, from the socket bone of your eye, because before it dries, my eyelashes are now so long they touch the socket bone! But i don't mind doing that!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Cipal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara at all. It does make my lashes a little fuller, but by mid-day it looks like if I have raccon eyes. When it gets too warm, it will start running.

I actually threw it away. It was so horrible for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lpglssaddict72

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. I got this after getting my makeup done at a Benefit stand a few days ago. The girl there didn't even curl my lashes and they stood out majorly!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this after reading all the rave reviews, but sadly I was disappointed. I'm so jealous of the results other MUAers had with this - it sucked for me! Didn't make my lashes longer or fuller. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Naranja

Wow ! Yummie , gorgeous , thick lashes . I'm still developing my own technique of handling this monster-brush . Nevertheless , it does a great job !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by rocks1913

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It lengthens the lashes pretty good, but it does not thicken them. I was dissapointed.