November 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lisasurf1

just a OK lip balm, did whatever other lip balm/salves do, a little bit overpriced.

Update March 2010: I like the minty flavor so much I am on my fifth now....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by blue_jay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lipbalm! Love it and use it all the time. I love that it is natural and safe to use so my conscience is clear and my lips are smooth and soft at the same time. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love it. great stuff. not drying, makes my lips nice and soft and smooth. i even got my sister, mother and father to use it now!

not fond of the menthol in it though. i've heard menthol causes drying, but i haven't had that problem--just don't' like the taste so much.

EDIT 3/13/07: OH NOOO! I ahd a bit of a cold last week and from blowing my nose my upper lip got chapped. I slicked some of this on (I never have chapped lips, so I've never come across this before, but...) it STUNG SOOO BAD!

DO NOT USE ON CHAPPED LIPS. Holy Crap it hurt like hell, and I have a high tolerance for pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by lb07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm. have bought 3 so far so i can always have a back up! Its minty and my lips feel nice and full after applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by RosyBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just a great all-around lip balm. Makes chapped lips go away in a day. And makes my lips feel nice and cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by rtsilvers

I love Burt's beeswax lip blam it keeps my lips from becoming chapped and it has a cooling mint sensation on the lips. I've bought this product over and over ever since I discovered it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by mikithebrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Burt's Bees products for a long time and while I do like a lot of their products, this one takes the cake. Good taste, great tingle, and it absolutely awesome at smoothing and soothing my chapped lips. The only way I could commend it more is if it had a little Lo-Jack on it so I could quit losing them when I buy them :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xoxbrittxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this! I loved the cool minty tingling and it felt smooth on my lips, but after a while it started make my lips VERY dry:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ben228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this. It is quite a bit more than chapstick, cost wise, but SOOOO worth. Even after "wearing off" my lips still feel moist from this balm. Yummy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by NewOrleansLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My lips react the same to this as they do to Carmex. It makes them dry, and, I'm sure, cracked if I continued use. There are plenty of products that are much, much, better than this one.