July 30, 2014 | 1174 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the tin version of this lip balm. It has a nice minty tingle to it although it was a bit much (5 dollars). Its soothing,tastes pretty good and its not too waxy. It's a nice lip balm, although there are cheaper ones that are similar. Sometimes the tin is hard to open, so I suggest buying the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by manthasaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingling. The downside to Burt's Bees lipbalms are they make your lips chapped when used a lot. Also, when it is in the pot it is hard to apply, you have to swirl your finger i nthere for awhile to get enough to cover all of your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Lkn4Him

This is one of my favorite lip balms. It seals moisture in and gives your lips a nice, soothing, cooling sensation. Doesn't get gloppy after awhile, either. Will surely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by kodokutsuki

I wasn't too happy with this product. The only things I liked about it was the smell and the tingling sensation it left on my lips. It wasn't very moisturizing and the peppermint "fumes" made my eyes burn so bad that I couldn't ever use it. I'll definitely stick with my good old Chapstick =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kelsey84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a big fan on this balm for years. I use it alot during the winter months. I probably have 4-5 tubes of this laying around. I use it at work ALOT! Only complaint is sometimes it comes off almost too wax-y and the flavor tastes bitter if you get too much. Other than that I love the tingly way it makes my lips feel and its great at moisturizing. I will definetly keep this balm around, its sooo much better than that nasty pink 'Chapstick'

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sunshinechild18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THis stuff is really good but after becoming vegan i don't use it anymore because it has beeswas and lanolin in it..too bad it made my lips very soft

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by diamondgirl300

I love this lip balm. I keep one at home and one at work so I can always find one around somewhere!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by monina1

nothing special...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bebedoc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG lip balm! I have one with me at all times! It keeps my lips nice and soft!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by wooster

I really dislike this lip balm. It's thin & contains peppermint oil which are both of the things I like to avoid. It doesn't moisturise at all, in fact it makes my lips drier! My sister gave me this as she didn't like it.