Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/28/2007 3:58:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic!!! Smells wonderfully minty fresh and leaves lips so soft and moisturized without any sticky residue. It goes on very smoothly and makes the whole lip area feel so tingly and fresh! It seriously moisturizes lips and would not cause dependence. Lips absorb does but would not need to re-apply too quickly. Also works under lip colour.

This is a really really good lip balm!! Highly recommened for everyone. It is extremely soothing and will cure you of chapped lips within hours.

on 4/24/2007 1:21:00 AM

by the way..a professor of mine says that hydrating your lips depends on how much beeswax is in it, so this is perfect!

on 4/22/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is the very best, I could not live without it. It lasts all night long too and conditions your lips while you sleep.

on 4/21/2007 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't really get into this, even though everyone and their mother has used it at some point. It doesn't seem to work as well as regular Chapstick, it's hard to get enough on my lips, and (the deal-breaker) the tingling annoys me... sorry tingler junkies. But yeah, it doesn't seem to do much moisturising, plus if my lips cracked at all, this stings pretty bad.

on 4/21/2007 8:27:00 PM

this stuff works great! i used to use carmex and found that i was constantly re-applying it... this stuff when you put it on - it lasts for quite a while. i bought both the tube and the tin and i prefer the tin. actually, i knew that this is not hygenic - but i just open the tin and rub the top of the product on my lips that way! it works great! i have bought this again and again and will continue to do so. when i put it on before you go to sleep in the morning i have no lines in my lips!

on 4/21/2007 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this lipbalm, It keeps my lips soft and smooth and makes a great base for applying lipcolor. I like the peppermint flavour because in hot weather (combined with my Origins Peace of Mind) it really gives you a cool sensation. I have this in the tube and the pot (I prefer the tube). It is great that it is natural but great value for money. I always buy a few so I keep one in my bag, at home etc.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't get this stuff! Sometimes it makes my lips super soft with a cooling sensation and then sometimes it makes my lips very dry and flaky! I give it a 3 because I love the peppermint smell.

on 4/18/2007 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the rich and soft texture, but don't care for the tingling. Can they make it honey flavor as honey-bees-wax lip balm:)

on 4/17/2007 8:18:00 PM

I love the tingly feeling of this when you put it on. It makes you feel very refreshed. Also, the bright yellow packaging makes it easy for me to find in my bags so I don't have to dig around a lot to find it. Also, no matter how much you put on it will ever feel sticky and gooey.

on 4/17/2007 7:41:00 PM

I enjoy the tingly menthol feeling. It does what it's supposed to do. This is the item I'd choose, if need be, to go on a deserted island.

Popular Lip Treatments