October 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by rtsilvers

I love Burt's beeswax lip blam it keeps my lips from becoming chapped and it has a cooling mint sensation on the lips. I've bought this product over and over ever since I discovered it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by mikithebrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Burt's Bees products for a long time and while I do like a lot of their products, this one takes the cake. Good taste, great tingle, and it absolutely awesome at smoothing and soothing my chapped lips. The only way I could commend it more is if it had a little Lo-Jack on it so I could quit losing them when I buy them :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xoxbrittxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this! I loved the cool minty tingling and it felt smooth on my lips, but after a while it started make my lips VERY dry:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ben228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this. It is quite a bit more than chapstick, cost wise, but SOOOO worth. Even after "wearing off" my lips still feel moist from this balm. Yummy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by NewOrleansLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My lips react the same to this as they do to Carmex. It makes them dry, and, I'm sure, cracked if I continued use. There are plenty of products that are much, much, better than this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by swim_chick

It moisturized nicely and had a cool tingly feel. However, it made me break out around my mouth :(. meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleymcr

I love this chapstick. The yellow tube packaging is cute too. The minty feel is nice, I apply this one my lips constantly during the day and it gives them a smooth dewy finish. I bought this chapstick a few years ago and it would dry out my lips but I've been buying it again and it works. The best!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It chapped my lips over an extended period of use. The only thing I absolutely adore about this lip balm is the cooling minty feel right after you put it on. I love to put this on and then right away give my bf a big kiss! He always get surprised by the minty tingle! ^-^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the tin version of this lip balm. It has a nice minty tingle to it although it was a bit much (5 dollars). Its soothing,tastes pretty good and its not too waxy. It's a nice lip balm, although there are cheaper ones that are similar. Sometimes the tin is hard to open, so I suggest buying the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by manthasaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite thing about this lip balm is the tingling. The downside to Burt's Bees lipbalms are they make your lips chapped when used a lot. Also, when it is in the pot it is hard to apply, you have to swirl your finger i nthere for awhile to get enough to cover all of your lips.