December 21, 2014 | 1260 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by makeuplovely22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sooooo glad I grabbed this palette when Sephora emailed me that they were back in stock!! I love neutrals, and this is definitely a MUST HAVE for women of all ages. Only ONE glittery shade. The rest are matte/shimmer/satin. Great variety of shades- ranges from soft daytime to bold evening shades. I'm already wanting to pick up like 7 more of these for gifts etc.!! Such a great deal since the shadows are full sized!!! Grab this you will not regret it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Crbillock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I finally was able to get my hands on this after much searching and waiting for it to come back in stock on Sephora website! I was debating whether or not to get it, but after reading everyone's reviews and raves about it, I had to. I am a sucker for neutral colors and I have only used this palette one time, but it was enough to tell that I am going to love every color!!! The dual-ended liner is awesome and I believe its going to be long-lasting as well! So happy with this purchase!!!! Would def recommend you get your hands on one if you love neutrals!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by zeje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what more to add than that I am finally able to achieve that Victoria's Secret glam runway look with this palette. Ya know how the models always have that smokey yet natural make up look?The colors are so vibrant yet neutral, I love it. This is seriously a must-have product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I finally got my hands on this yesterday when my Ulta got it in.... I think I am in L-O-V-E !!! Any neutral you ever need is right here in this palette. I love that all the colors are so blendable and there is a good variety of finishes. This one definitely lived up to its hype. Ladies-- RUN to the stores and buy this now!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Bmw7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This thing rocks for days.
First, a simple flip top palette. Thank goodness, so sick of the bulky BOS packaging!
Second, the only glitter in here is Sidecar- and even it isn't really bad. All of the shades are satin or matte, and very nice.
The pencil is meh however. If you like UD you probably have 20 Zeros laying about. Whiskey is a little too red, made me look like I'd been crying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by disasterpiece

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Basically, anyone at any age needs this. The colors are amazing and the price is really not bad! You can be glam, natural and sultry with one palette. I will buy this again. For sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this pallete! I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the pacakaging is really cute! Comes with alot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than deff buy this one! Its great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a total UD Junkie, and I am not ashamed to say it! This has got to be my all time favorite palette by UD, and I have them all. I love these shadows, and now that I am getting older, I just can't pull off the glitter like I did in the '80's, the shadows are great! I find that the pigmentation saturation is great, even without primer, these last for hours, and I am extremely oily. These shadows blend well, are buildable, and these colors are suitable for just about any complection. They can be used for all sorts of looks from work place to smoky eye. I can't wait to get a back up, I think this is one palette I will most certainly use up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wicked1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What she said! It rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The hype is ABSOLUTELY true.