Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/22/2010 7:32:00 PM

This palette is awesome. One of the few items I've found to totally live up to its hype. The colors are beautiful and allow for very versatile looks. I wish this would have been released a few years ago when I really started getting into makeup.. would have saved me from a lot of unnecessary eyeshadow purchases!

on 8/22/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have to start by saying that I've never bought UD products before, and that I'm new to eyeshadow in general, just to give you an idea of where I'm at. After hearing about the Naked palette and reading all the rave reviews here, I splurged and got one for myself.
I am so glad I got this palette! The colors are extremely wearable, I can see them working for a lot of skintones. The nudes are very pretty, and the shimmery ones are fun. I had no trouble applying/blending them, they were very easy to work with.
I also really like the duo eyeliner, I like Whiskey a lot and am looking forward to trying Zero. After trying the primer potion I understand all the hype, I might be buying a full-sized one once this runs out. It's such a good deal to get all these products for $44.
I'm so happy with my purchase, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

on 8/21/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Edit: I've completely changed my mind about this palette. I never get swept up in hype but when it comes to this product, I got completely swept away.

This palette is VERY warm and VERY shimmery. It's not very flattering against my very pale and very cool toned skin. I'm not a fan of heavy shimmer and most of the colours in this palette contain chunky glitter or really dense unflattering shimmer. The only matte colours in the palette are powdery and kick up like no shadow I've ever seen. I also don't find the colours that unique at all.

If you're pale and cool, don't get sucked in and order it blind. Wait until you have the chance to play with the palette in person and see if you like the way it works with your skin tone.

I haven't reached for any of the colours in this palette in weeks and I find myself really regretting this purchase. I also depotted the palette and put the pans in a UNII palette so I doubt I'll be able to swap it away. Very sad :(

on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM

I must jump on the band wagon for this Urban Decay palette!!! It is so versatile and the color payoff is incredible. The shades are a Neutral Lover's dream and can make many looks. I definitely recommend you get this for your collection.

on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this palette! I enjoy using all of the colors, and am especially impressed with their matte shades. Great pigmentation and very smooth to blend out. The only fallout I get is from Sidecar. The liner in Whiskey and Zero is very pigmented and long lasting on the upper lid. I've used this for very natural looks, bronze looks, and smoky looks. Very versatile and good quality shadows.

on 8/21/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Being a HUGE fan of Urban Decay products I had to get this palette, and I must say, its absolutely amazing. Every color has alot of pigment and all the colors are perfect for day time or night time use. I love the crazy colors Urban decay has to offer but I use neutrals the most, and this palette is EXACTLY what I've been wanting from them. Its an amazing deal; 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, and a baby primer. if you bought that stuff separate it would cost alot more then $44!

on 8/21/2010 5:19:00 PM

i agree with all the other lovers of this palette. the pigmentation and quality is excellent and the colors included are versatile. packaging is gorgeous however i do have one complaint. the exterior design is beautiful yet when i opened the palette, 10 out of 12 color labels were either distorted or not even present. i was extremely disappointed...this palette was so close to being perfect.

This is their best palette yet! The one all UD geeks have been waiting for. Finally UD has responded and not put too many glittery shadows in their palette. This palette is perfect for everyday or can even use it for smokey eye for night. So versatile. A must have in a makeup collection. The packaging is great to carry in your purse. Good job UD!

on 8/21/2010 1:22:00 PM

Gorgeous gorgeous colors with endless possibilities. Some colors are veery shiny, but on the whole you can use these shadows for day looks and then vamp it up for evening. Totally worth the money. I usually stick to nudes and am very happy with this purchase

on 8/21/2010 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I finally found a set of eye shadows that I can wear every color. I have never used eye primer before and I am still not quite sure of it when I use the frosted colors. It tends to accentuate the lines on my eyelids. However, it does keep the shadow on all day!

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty