January 30, 2015 | 919 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite palette by UD thus far. Believe the hype, these puppies are sold out everywhere for a reason. The colors are perfect for daytime/nightime looks, the palette is perfect for travel. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraF

I was not going to buy this for the longest time. I figured, why? I have "neutral" shadows already. But these are phenomenal! The way they blend, the staying power, the pigmentation.... I love this palette! It really is everything you need to do a day look, a date look, an interview look, and an evening look to name a few. I am super glad I went ahead and purchased. I will be using it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AriesD

I am a neutral eyeshadow junkie, so I was really excited when I heard about this palette, and even more excited when I heard it will be a permanent addition to the line.

I love all the colors in this palette...and none of them have the obnoxious glitter like some of the other colors that have been included in other palettes (Uzi, Grifter...). They are pigmented and blend well. You can create so many looks from neutral day to a dramatic smoky eye.

The value of this palette was a big factor in getting this palette. It's $44 for 12 FULL-SIZED eyeshadows, with a dual-ended eyeliner and a mini UDPP. Five of the 12 shades are not available individually. It comes in a nice sleek palette with a magnetic closure, so it's great for travel.

Will absolutely buy this palette again if, and when, I hit pan on everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

What more can I say that already hasn't been said here?
LOVE this palette. I'm not one to own tons of shadows, usually happy with my Chanel quad in neutral colors. I had to get this though, so many colors, all wearable - so many different looks.
I had never tried the UD pencil and love love it along with the primer potion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by icedchampagne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually wasn't even planning on buying this palette. I went to Sephora in Times Square to return a couple of items and saw 3 of these just sitting on the shelf!! It was sold out everywhere else so I decided to jump on the band wagon and purchase it and I have to say I'm very pleased. I love neutrals and silvers so this palette is very practical despite the cost which isn't too bad for all that it comes with. I would be re-purchase but I don't think I would ever need to. So if you can still find this somewhere, def. pick it up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I glad I bought this despite the extra cost of $30 to get it to me from Sephora.ca to Canada it was worth it. I really hope that Virgin (nude satin) because a permanent colour since it the perfect balance of mate and glow for the brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is something that lives up to the hype - and maybe even exceeds it. It's the most amazing eyeshadow palette I've ever bought and I knew it the second I tried on the first color. The eyeshadows are such an amazing texture and pigmentation. The eyeliner is fabulous, too, and stays well on my waterline. If you can get your hands on this, don't hesitate. I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by xpuppyluvr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what can i say - this palette is amazing. for the short time ive had it ive fallen in love with all the colors. hahah its frustrating because i want to try them all in one day, but thats a waste of product! this is my first UD purchase and for sure wont be my last. all the colors are beautiful and full sized! an incredible steal, along with the primer potion and double ended eyeliner. a must have - so glad i got mine!
*i am black, but these colors work for me...i dont know my skin tone letter/number combo, but im kinda light....more caramely, if that's a word. i think its important to know that these colors will not work on all african-american girls..these colors do work on me, but i dont know about deeper/darker skin tones. black chicks, be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

all i got to say is i love this palette!!!! it is so perfect in everyway! so glad i purchased! totally recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this palette! I am a nude eyeshadow kind of girl anyway but lately my sister has been trying to get me to spice up my nudes with a bit of color and this palette makes that possible without going overboard. I have kept away from Urban Decay's eyeshadows and palettes (even though I love their 24/7 eyeliners and lipstick)because even though there are some gorgeous colors most are not what I could wear to work or a PTSA meeting, LOL, so when I saw this palette I had to try it. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented, they layer very well and for those of you that are more daring than I they would be great base shadows. I used Virgin (nude satin) and Toasted (taupe-bronze) today along with Zero 24/7 eyeliner (my usual) and I keep looking at my eyes in the mirror, they are gorgeous! Anyone who likes a muted daytime look will find this set terrific and those with more daring can spice these shades up easily. They are all good colors, great quality and an awesome value!