September 23, 2014 | 2038 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by KoKoJammie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite products that Benefit has to offer. Yes, it's pricey BUT you get your bang for the buck with this. The size of the bottle is comparable to that of nail polish. That may or may not seem small to you, but think about how much of this you actually need -- only very little because a a wee bit goes a long way. This lasts a very long time. I dab a little of this on my cheek bones and in the areas where the sun naturally hits my face. My skin has an instant beautiful glow without making me look shiny or greasy. I'd recommend to everyone because it's universally flattering.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

This is a pretty nice highlighter but due to the price I doubt I will purchase it again. It works with me when I am pale so its a good highlighter for fair skin. Nice and glowy on cheeks without being too glittery or shimmery. It does not work when I have a fake tan though. Its just too pale and pink and I can't blend it well enough for it to look good on tan skin. Something more golden would work better if you are not fair. Not crazy about the bottle. Have had a little less than a year and what is left is starting to dry up and I doubt I will be able to get it all out of the bottle. Its a nice product but going to look for something cheaper and something I can use when I'm not pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

As far as the product itself, this is the best highlighter out there (at least for my very fair skin). I wear it every day, and it makes me look glowy and healthy (or at least, something more like healthy and less "works too hard, drinks too much coffee"). I will cease to mess around with other highlighters. I like that it's pearlescent rather than glittery or shimmery--I feel like the sheen is subtle enough that I can wear it to work in my fairly conservative profession and won't look like I'm back living the glitter-encrusted life of my late-90s pre-teen self. My only complaint is the packaging--for some reason a little bit of product tends to kind of cake around the mouth of the bottle (though this may have to do with the fact that I carry it around in my makeup back so it gets jostled a lot). But it's only a minor annoyance, and worth putting up with for a great product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

This highlighter suits my NC15/20 skin perfectly. There is some noticeable shimmer through it so I have to be careful if I'm using it during the day. Even though it's quite expensive I've had the same bottle for 2+ years so was def worth the investment. Don't like the packaging, it gathers around the neck of the bottle and becomes crusty. It's easy to clean but a bit yucky all the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by dolledup21

I just purchased this a few days ago and so far im loving this! the pearly pink compliments my cool pink tone skin perfectly!! it give the perfect glow, not over the top just natural, healthy and lovelyy. just how i like it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall I'm on the fence with this one. I do love the packaging and brush like applicator. The product itself is liquid highlighter which makes it very easy to apply. It creates a beautiful dewy highlight without screaming GLITTER! The problem I have with this is that it is very similar to my Hard Candy Glow all the Way for a fraction of the price. High Beam has golden shimmer where Glow all the Way is more of a cool frost but overall they're very similar. I'm a sucker for highlighters so I probably would buy this again regardless of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Formula is too runny! This takes off my makeup if applied after foundation, but does not show up if applied before. Not worth it. I have so so many samples of this, but do not use any of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tansy19

This stuff gives me the most angelic, dewy, gorgeous glow ever! I wish I had tried this stuff sooner! This will forever be a staple! And I actually like the nail polish packaging. It makes it easy to just dot on and blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by GreenGables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't even show up on my skin. I mean not at all. I can layer it on and still nothing. No shimmer. No highlighting. Totally worthless.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by AllisonTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never actually bought the full size of this product because i am a huge BeneFit kit junkie and a sample size of high beam always comes in one of the kits. It's really small, but i have a few so they last me a long time.

So High Beam for me is a natural, glowly look in a small container (is that what you would call it?). I have really fair skin and and just a stroke of this o my cheekbones, one on my nose and one on my chin gives me a healthy glow. I don't feel the need to wear lots of shiny things on my face like glittery eyeshadow, blush or lipgloss because this gives me all the shine i need. It also stays on me very long and it gives me that glow for the rest of the day. I feel like you get your money's worth with this product. I will be purchasing a full size very soon.