April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING..... the only word needed to describe it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect compliment to my fair skin. I like to layer it over eyelid primer when I want just a bit of sheen/highlight below my browbone. I also sometimes use just a bit above the cupid's bow and it gives a nice shimmery effect without being too overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought paying full price for a product that I barely even tried out yet was crazy, so I got the sample size of it along with the Say it Don't Stray primer and Bad Gal mascara. It was worth it because it was $12! Overall its a good product, it makes my complexion look glowy very healthy. It does have very pink-ish tones and I thought it would look weird with my really tan skin, but it blended very nicely and didn't fade during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HG highlighter. The silvery pink colour is just perfect. My only gripe is that there's too much product - I couldn't finish the first one I had for three years and tossed it cause it gave me a reaction on my skin from expiring. At least I know now exactly how long I should keep the second bottle :P

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This sounds great in theory, but in practice it's a liguid highligher high on shine that gives you no time to blend. It is too gltizy for the upper lids and on the cheeks and nose it ends up a strong, narrow strip as there is not time to blend. That would be okay if it were less glowy, but it's not. I prefer Mac MSF, now in lightscapade. A creamy powder, would prefer a liquid, though. Note: this applies as streaks, if you blend it sheers out so you end up with stripes of strong shimmer. I know I am in the minority on this review.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product, it gives me a good highlight and is fairly blend-able. However, I don't think the price is worth it..benefit is overrated in my opinion. I use this almost every day, but I think next time I'm going to buy something cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this stuff!! if i wear powder foundation i put this on first then powder on top and it gives perfect natural glow. if im wearing liquid then i put it on after and it kind of blends with the foundation and gives perfect glow! its VERY easy to blend. kinda expensive but its a highlighter so it shud last long since u dont use much. i loooove benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have recently bought this n really like it. It quite nice when I go for the natural look. I apply it on cheekbone n under the eyebrow on daily basis n still think there is lots of product, will surely last me long. It's good for all skin tones I guess but dry skin girls might end up patchy. The packaging isn't travel friendly at all, afraid it's gonna break or spill. Wrapping it up, it's a descent product which can flatter u if used wisely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample. It is a pearly pink-silver shimmery color. This imparts a semi-natural glow on my skin. I mainly use it on my cheekbones. It can look a little obvious and stark if not blended properly, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by AlexAlexAlex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, a good highlighter, but not worth the money. And the packaging is AWFUL! The worst ever. A good 1/8 of my bottle ended up on the area around the mouth of the glass container. Yeah, the nail polish idea is cute, but really a terrible waste for an expensive product