Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 7/31/2008 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this in black 4 years ago and I still have it. Doesn't get much use because I rarely use black liner anymore and it smudges off on the lower lash line after a few hours.

on 7/28/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was very hard to make "perfect points" with this product. I have the black one and the eyeliner barely goes on my eye lids when I press lightly. If I press harder, the line becomes darker (STILL NOT BLACK) but too thick. Basically the pigment sucks. This eye liner also smudged really bad so I had raccoon eyes in an hour. I don't know why you'd need a sponge on the other end because this eyeliner smudges itself.

Update: I've recently recycled this liner and uses it to line my waterline. It makes a subtle gray line. It still gets rubbed off easily though.

on 7/26/2008 8:02:00 PM

I really like this liner. I bought it in Espresso (the dark brown shade), and I found that it applies smoothly and is easy to fix with a Q-tip. The sponge-tip is really great for smudging and creating the "smoky" look that is all the rage. Also looks great with my blue eyes, which is a bonus, it doesn't look harsh on my pale skin, and it barely smudges all day (unless you rub your eyes vigorously, of course). My only complaint is that you can't get the liner to retract back into the tube...but other than that, I definetly would repurchase this.

on 7/18/2008 12:41:00 AM

This eyeliner is pretty good. I bought it in a dark blue/navy color, which is really pretty. It goes on very smoothly and is easy to apply. I found it easier to use my finger to smudge it than use the little smudger that came attatched to the eyeliner. The smudger also has a tendency to fall off. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I would probably purchase it again just because it's easy to apply and goes on well.

on 7/12/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/l after seeing a friend apply it.

Bought the charcoal color, very smooth application.

after an hour: colors is still on, i did use a neutregena eye cream prior ( i wasn't intentionally using it as eye primer for the e/l) before applying it.

The smudger really isn't very fuctional; i just use a wet q-tip to wipe off extra liner on my eye since i prefer a thinner look.

Would love to try a dark brown color when this runs outs.

update: took down some lippies. yeah it smudged

on 7/6/2008 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I wear this eyeliner in brown. It's easy to apply and stays on for a reasonable time (of course have your makeup or eye primer on underneath your eyeshadow before applying).

on 7/6/2008 3:18:00 PM

I like this eyeliner, it's used to be my primary liner, but I have moved on to mac carbon eyeshadow and now mac fluidline. I use this liner now for quick touchups because it's so nice and precise. The one thing I don't like about it is that I never use it on the lower lash line, because it smudges for sure after a few hours. But it is great for the price. I also love that you never have to sharpen it, and it has a cute little smudger on the other end.

on 6/19/2008 8:30:00 PM

This is a really good eyeliner for a really low price. Sometimes I find that eyeliner smudges very easily, but this one did not. It provides really good precise application and a little thing on the end to smudge if you choose. After wearing a long time it might smudge a little, and that is why I can't give it 5 stars.

on 5/28/2008 12:22:00 PM

For the Price vs Quality, I use this everyday... Comparison to Estee Lauder, Clinique, and MAC.... This is still the one I believe goes on the smoothest and has awesome staying power!

on 5/25/2008 12:07:00 AM

This product did not work for me at all. Even after trying new techniques to help with the staying power, it didn't do anything. It would smear under my eyes within 30 min. of application. I would be at school and would check my eyeliner in the mirror - and I looked like a football player! I would not recommend this eyeliner at all.