Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

i love this because it's so easy to apply, it's not very pigmented so you have to draw the line over and over but i still like it a lot because it gives me a thin line, with other liners i dont get a thin line which drives me NUTS..........love it<3

on 8/25/2008 2:06:00 AM

This product smudges ALL the time. The packaging fools you into thinking you'll get a lot of liner but I went through so many of these before I finally decided they just sucked. It's a "twist-up" liner and a couple times, the entire thing fell out when I was trying to line my eyes. Since then, I have not purchased another "twist-up" liner...Has poor staying power.

on 8/18/2008 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this as an eyeliner, but it comes off way too easily. That caused for me to give this product 3 stars. But I actually use this to make it look like eyeshadow now and that would receive 5 stars from me :) I don't use it all over, though. I just put a little bit on the outter end of my eyes to make it seem kind of smoky and it doesn't extend out much. I use the other end to smear it so that it actually looks like eyeshadow. Good stuff... for eyeshadow.

I have been wearing this for a few months now in black and, although I love the darkness of the black, it smudges awfully. I have tried everything to increase it's staying power but nothing works for me. I would definately not buy again as raccoon eyes is not my look!!

on 7/31/2008 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeliner is VERY easy and smooth to apply for me. I bought it in black and it is true to its color. But it smudges like CRAZY for me and in a short amount of time as well. So yeah it's staying power is not too good.

on 7/31/2008 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this in black 4 years ago and I still have it. Doesn't get much use because I rarely use black liner anymore and it smudges off on the lower lash line after a few hours.

on 7/28/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was very hard to make "perfect points" with this product. I have the black one and the eyeliner barely goes on my eye lids when I press lightly. If I press harder, the line becomes darker (STILL NOT BLACK) but too thick. Basically the pigment sucks. This eye liner also smudged really bad so I had raccoon eyes in an hour. I don't know why you'd need a sponge on the other end because this eyeliner smudges itself.

Update: I've recently recycled this liner and uses it to line my waterline. It makes a subtle gray line. It still gets rubbed off easily though.

on 7/26/2008 8:02:00 PM

I really like this liner. I bought it in Espresso (the dark brown shade), and I found that it applies smoothly and is easy to fix with a Q-tip. The sponge-tip is really great for smudging and creating the "smoky" look that is all the rage. Also looks great with my blue eyes, which is a bonus, it doesn't look harsh on my pale skin, and it barely smudges all day (unless you rub your eyes vigorously, of course). My only complaint is that you can't get the liner to retract back into the tube...but other than that, I definetly would repurchase this.

on 7/18/2008 12:41:00 AM

This eyeliner is pretty good. I bought it in a dark blue/navy color, which is really pretty. It goes on very smoothly and is easy to apply. I found it easier to use my finger to smudge it than use the little smudger that came attatched to the eyeliner. The smudger also has a tendency to fall off. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I would probably purchase it again just because it's easy to apply and goes on well.

on 7/12/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/l after seeing a friend apply it.

Bought the charcoal color, very smooth application.

after an hour: colors is still on, i did use a neutregena eye cream prior ( i wasn't intentionally using it as eye primer for the e/l) before applying it.

The smudger really isn't very fuctional; i just use a wet q-tip to wipe off extra liner on my eye since i prefer a thinner look.

Would love to try a dark brown color when this runs outs.

update: took down some lippies. yeah it smudged