July 29, 2014 | 1891 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lemon Juice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by trishkai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love putting a little bit of this in my water, it makes it taste refreshing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by orientalxxpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love that I've found such a convenient and inexpensive treatment. This is definitely a holy grail for me. When first using it on my skin every night it worked like a charm. I used it on my face as a mask for about an hour and then took it off, and I used it on my bacne as well. My bacne scars have faded tremendously and I'm still clear. NOTHING else helped my bacne. I tried so many products and my last hope was African Black Soap, I tried a couple from Whole Foods.

Anyway, being in the sun this summer has surprisingly helped my bacne and the lemon juice definitely helped a lot. So, like I said when using this on my face for about a month or two straight my skin was so clear, GLOWING. Unfortunately I'm battling hormonal acne right now so the lemon juice isn't doing it's thing anymore. I'm still going to continue using it as a mask maybe once or twice a week just to help with the scars, though.

Plus, it's such an inexpensive treatment and really does its job. I just wish my face remained clear. Don't let this review discourage you from purchasing, though. It really is a miracle worker. I'm just stressing out like crazy right now and my hormones aren't helping!! Good luck ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Dulcesusana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes this defenately works by drying and killing some bacteria on acne i actually felt relieving when i added this on my face ..i totally recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

So I was really suspicious if this would work for me. My skin is oily and I get occassional acne which drives me nuts. I applied this and I felt a little bit of burn but it was not intolerable. I waited for 10 minutes and washed it off. The little nasty white puss from each pimple was either out or ready to come out. I am totally amazed of how this worked on. I will try to do this more often...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I saw a review for this a few days ago. I was trying to get rid of a few whiteheads I discovered last week caused by a hair care product ( I think). I tried Apple Cider Vinegar for a day and liked it but not the smell! So when I read that this can help with whiteheads, I decided to reach into my fridge and use some Reallemon! I have been using it twice a day after cleansing and before toning. I rinse it off after 10 minutes or so. The new whiteheads are gone! I still have some stubborn ones I have had for a few years, but they seem to be coming to the surface. Wow!!! Sure beats wasting money on new products. This is also lightening some brown spots I have caused by hormones and sun! Try this! You have nothing to lose.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by DrChris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy smokes! I have a scar on my cheek that has not healed as well as I would hope, and have tried just about every topical application imaginable on it. I have just been to a plastic surgeon to see about having Restylane injected into it to even out the appearance. And then I came upon the reviews for lemon juice as a healing agent -- and it's like a miracle! I've only been using it for a few days, but I have applied the ReaLemon juice with a cotton ball twice per day, and already my scar is flatter and the discoloration is noticeably fading. I can't believe that the fix was in my refrigerator all along! I'm going to keep it up, but I have to say that I'm already amazed and delighted with the results I've had.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried lemon juice for my old acne scars and uneven skin tone and I must say, AMAZING!! I use RealLemon 100% juice. I don't dilute the juice, so it does sting every time I use it, but not enough for me to discontinue use. I apply it at night after cleaning my face. I let the juice dry, then apply Ponds dry skin cream. And after a month or so.. RESULTS! Definitely a must try home remedy for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by chavisharma

i have this very oily and acne prone skin and due to my negligence the pimples that appeared on my skin when i was 16 left terrible looking scars behind,this hugely shattered my confidence !! no make up could hide the scars ,home remedies made the spots worst , i used many expensive products but all that went vain
i had completely surrended and given up i was sure that il have to live with the ugly scars, spots on my face forever
But then my mum suggested me to rub lemon on my face ..i did but i was sure that it wouldn't really cause any difference but you wouldn't believe this, i woke up the next morning looked at the mirror and i was amused !!!
my face was clean unlike the other days when my skin gleamed with oil !! it was smooth!! so i decided to give it another go and today i have been using it since 5 weeks and yes all the scars have magically vanished
m skin is glowing, the brown scars have faded , i have achieved a pinkish glow !!! and life seems beautiful after this huge transformation
PLZZ DON'T WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON COSMETIC PRODUCT USE LEMON JUICE!!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by alessie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super cheap yet the most effective product on the market!!! My grandmother used to put lemon juice in my hair when I was a kid which would lighten it up. I never thought to put it on my face for acne scars, but after realizing it made sense because lemon juice is a natural bleach, I did it!
It DOES sting the first time you do it. Don't get discouraged if it burns like heck and makes you itchy...I think that is the most common effect for anyone who is doing it for the first time, sensitive or not. If it's your first time, only keep it on for about 10 minutes. Usually by the 3rd or 4th time your skin will handle it and you can keep it on all night/day. You can also dilute it with water if you have very sensitive/dry skin.
For my normal (not oily or dry) skin, I didn't dry out or get any irritation. The scars did turn more red before disappearing. It did lighten my whole face a bit, and I'm already pale, but I don't mind since I can just use some bronzer. It took me about 5 days (morning and night) to see significant results, which is great since my skin doesn't usually respond to anything that fast.
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SUNSCREEN!! Because this is a bleach, you must wear sunscreen when you're using it and at least for a week after you stop. If you don't, you run the risk of getting really bad sun damage, not to mention ruin the benefits of the lemon juice.
Think of this product as a natural Retin A alternative. It is very effective, readily available, and cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by iloveyallsreviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product can be used for mulitple uses on my body it's a great way to lighten your hair in the sun, decent toner when mixed with water & good skin lightner. It also tightens like how i use with my honey. I try to use nothing but natural cleasners on my face cuz i put so many chemicals on my face when using makeup. but overall i recomend this when you have a breakout or if you want to cleasne your face i just put pure lemon juice on than an hr or so later rinse off with just water.