September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by beetlegrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lychee Luxe seems to be kind of a hit or miss color. Unfortunately, when I first apply a normal layer, it looks like an orange-coral color (bleh!) but once it fades, it takes on a pretty pinky-coral tone. I can get it to work if I just dab a small amount on my lips and press. I don't think I would buy it again because of the potential orange effect when it's normally applied. I would encourage others to test it before trying. Some skin tones may have a problem with this color looking too orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by amigreatorwhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love lychee luxe!!!!!! i'm really into bright reds and orange and coral colours for my lips, so when i found a tube that looked like this, i had to get it!!! this is definitely one of my favourite glosses!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This color was definitely a little intimidating in the tube, but once I tried it on I fell in love! Really beautiful shimmery coral/pink color on my lips. Has great staying power too. This is definitely going to get alot of usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 2:31:00 AM More reviews by melodiesoflife

A scary looking orange-tinted color in the tube, but goes on a beautiful golden/pink/orange color. The gold shimmers aren't overdone - it's just the right amount to make it look good without being tacky. The color itself is somewhat of a coral color, but looks really beautiful (I'm a MMM) - I've gotten many compliments on this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lychee Luxe is a strange gloss: coral, bright, and sheer describe it perfectly. It's unusual for something sheer to show up brightly on my yellow honey (HHH) complexion, so I'm intrigued. The topper is the gold microshimmer, it's beautiful. My face looks a bit brighter with this on; after a few minutes it settles into a juicy peachy coral. I'm glad it's in my collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Rexcatz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like MAC Lip Glasses, and I like peach/orange colors, but I have only three words for Lychee Luxe: old lady coral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 5:10:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lychee Luxe - A horrid, ghastly neon orange in the tube that applies as such a warm, sunkissed peach to my rosy lips! This shade brightens up my olive NC30 face amazingly. The gloss itself is loaded with glimmering micro shimmer, which looks beautiful when the light catches it. It's a lipglass with high shine and shimmery depth... This is fabulous, and looks amazing paired with a green eye. Absolutely wonderful, I'm pleasantly surprised and extremeley happy :) :) :) <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my faves! Great pinky, peachy, coral-y color. It looks great on blondes, brunettes, & redheads. Its great for day & night & is a staple for me. You won't be disspointed w/ this MAC lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 5:43:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my summer 2003 staple and love the orangy peach colour because it brightens up my face. I used it a lot over NARS Portofino.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Lucky_abo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. Works very good for chinese younger people. i love all MAC's products especially the lipgloss. All you people reading I hope you get a chance to try Lychee Luxe. If you hate MACs products you might change your mind after trying this.