MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 1/24/2004 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this color! What a beautiful bright coral! I have been looking for a color like this and I found it.

on 1/18/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lychee Luxe seems to be kind of a hit or miss color. Unfortunately, when I first apply a normal layer, it looks like an orange-coral color (bleh!) but once it fades, it takes on a pretty pinky-coral tone. I can get it to work if I just dab a small amount on my lips and press. I don't think I would buy it again because of the potential orange effect when it's normally applied. I would encourage others to test it before trying. Some skin tones may have a problem with this color looking too orange.

i love lychee luxe!!!!!! i'm really into bright reds and orange and coral colours for my lips, so when i found a tube that looked like this, i had to get it!!! this is definitely one of my favourite glosses!!

This color was definitely a little intimidating in the tube, but once I tried it on I fell in love! Really beautiful shimmery coral/pink color on my lips. Has great staying power too. This is definitely going to get alot of usage.

A scary looking orange-tinted color in the tube, but goes on a beautiful golden/pink/orange color. The gold shimmers aren't overdone - it's just the right amount to make it look good without being tacky. The color itself is somewhat of a coral color, but looks really beautiful (I'm a MMM) - I've gotten many compliments on this!

on 1/8/2004 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Lychee Luxe is a strange gloss: coral, bright, and sheer describe it perfectly. It's unusual for something sheer to show up brightly on my yellow honey (HHH) complexion, so I'm intrigued. The topper is the gold microshimmer, it's beautiful. My face looks a bit brighter with this on; after a few minutes it settles into a juicy peachy coral. I'm glad it's in my collection.

on 1/5/2004 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like MAC Lip Glasses, and I like peach/orange colors, but I have only three words for Lychee Luxe: old lady coral.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Lychee Luxe - A horrid, ghastly neon orange in the tube that applies as such a warm, sunkissed peach to my rosy lips! This shade brightens up my olive NC30 face amazingly. The gloss itself is loaded with glimmering micro shimmer, which looks beautiful when the light catches it. It's a lipglass with high shine and shimmery depth... This is fabulous, and looks amazing paired with a green eye. Absolutely wonderful, I'm pleasantly surprised and extremeley happy :) :) :) <3

on 12/19/2003 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my faves! Great pinky, peachy, coral-y color. It looks great on blondes, brunettes, & redheads. Its great for day & night & is a staple for me. You won't be disspointed w/ this MAC lippie.

on 12/4/2003 5:43:00 AM

This was my summer 2003 staple and love the orangy peach colour because it brightens up my face. I used it a lot over NARS Portofino.

Recommended for Medium Skin