September 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lotion, as a person with mild psoriasis this lotion works wonderfully. It keeps flakiness and itchiness at bay all day. It absorbs right in so there's no greasy film left on your skin and it's unscented. It's really rich and creamy and best of all it's hypoallergenic. Also, according to cosmeticsdatabase.com it has a very low rating as far as comedogenic and carsonogenic ingredients go. My HG lotion for 3 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by roxiegh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This saved my cheeks, when they became very red, irritated, patchy and almost raw from trying out a stupid clean&clear cleanser.
I ended up using this as a night moisturizer (I use very little, since I have oily skin anyway), but very little goes such a long way. I also use it on my body, after a shower.
It's fragrance-free, it contains very few ingredients, the big bottle is so cheap and it moisturizes like nothing else in this world... I mean, this is a must-have. Absolutely amazing.
However, do a test-patch first, in case you may be allergic to the oat-based ingredient present (apparently some people are)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

My everyday hand lotion that I've been using for years. I have an aversion to hand lotions that just feel like grease on my skin (lookin' at you, Lubriderm). This particular lotion is lightweight, absorbs quicky, and makes my hands feel soft and smooth. Being fragrance free is an added bonus. I use this at home and at work, and I know my coworkers steal a few pumps when I'm not looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by ichibandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

3.8 stars.This lotion works great. I am actually trying to stop wearing foundation and other powder-based make up and just focus on using natural products to cleanse and heal my acne prone skin. One of the main problems for me was to find a moisturiser that stays on and is not too oily or sticky. After a long search, I decided to give Aveeno a try and am quite pleased with the results. It works well in many areas of my face except for my forehead as it tends to form whiteheads for some reason. So i only use a tiny bit on that area. Aside from that, I love how it doesn't give you that oily/shiny display and looks really natural under any type of light. I have been using this for a week so I will commit myself to using it for a year and see how it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by missalbatross

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used onn my face! It is for body but I use it for my face, it has no fragrance and keeps my allergic reaction prone skin at bay and even...shall I say it? HAPPY! It does have a bit of an oily sheen, but I can live with that. This is the perfect thing for my skin and im completely in love with it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF. i mainly use this for my face. it keeps my face matte throughout the day and i can get really oily. i still use sunscreen over it and usually it would cause my skin to look like an oil slick, but with this lotion underneath, i dont have that problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Made my skin really smooth and soft, but I'm allergic to petrochemicals and silicones :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

I love this lotion because its thick enough to moisturize my skin but not heavy or greasy on my skin and I can even use it on my face when I dont have any facial lotions. I love the smell and the texture is very creamy. My elbows especially love this one. Have ventured to try other lotions but always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ss2000uk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a decent moisturizer. However I have a few problems with this product. Firstly, I initially tried using the product on the areas that I get the driest and that is around my nose area. As a result, it broke me out in small whiteheads. The second thing I dislike about this product is the SMELL. Ughh... It actually smells like poo mixed with plastic! Disgusting. I do have to say apart from that it does make your skin feel moisturized. You get a lot in the bottle and it's decently priced so eh, I use it mainly on my neck area now and sometimes my arms as I don't wanna waste the whole bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Hailey123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

okay so everyone says Aveeno is so amazing so I thought I would try it. I have combonation skin and I didnt want something too moisurizing. When I apply this moisturizer, it just sits on my skin and it seems like my skin dosnt drink it up. I wear foundation everyday and it made my foundation slide right off my face. All the reviews rave about this product...oh well, maybe I just got a bad one?