April 17, 2014 | 1406 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by JRockAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well this is the only lotion in my house, besides Jergens, that doesn't help my acne grow. It's kind of too greasy to use in it's original form, so i just add a little water first, before appyling it all over my face in quick, swift strokes. It works well, calms my skin, my acne is reduced. This lotion works effectively if your acne treatment is drying and slightly irritating. I 'm not sure if i would repurchase, or choose another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Makeover718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love aveeno! so far i've never had any bad experiences with any of their products, and ive been using it for more than 10 years now. Especially in the winter when your skin and hands are extrmely dry, this lotion is my best friend. Theres no bad things i can say about this product. The quality in packing is great! NEVER once did the pump break off or anything...and im rough with alot of my things. the price was affordable and you can find it anywhere in a local supermarker or drug store so its quite convieient when you run out of it. I can really feel the difference in my skin when i dont use this product,thefore the lotion makes a good difference in my skin and its noticble. I do have dry skin (not severly dry patches or anything) but even for my sister who has normal to combination skin, aveeno works great for her too!
SO I RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE :) hope this helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by whateverjesse

I really like this lotion. The Aveeno products don't have a strong smell, which I like. I had very rough and dry skin on my elbows. I tried different moisturizers and while some managed to make the skin softer, none lasted too long and my elbows went back to being annoyingly rough. When I purchased Aveeno, I didn't know much about it. So I decided to test it on the driest part of my skin (my elbows). It worked really well. I applied it once a day for a few weeks and my elbows have been soft and supple ever since! Finally! This lotion really does moisturize your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by DeeMarie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!! I have severe eczema which I've had all my life and can't really use many lotions or creams due to the fact that I'm allergic to many of the ingredients that are in them. However, with this product, I have absolutely no problem!!! It has a great rich feeling to it that isn't greasy or heavy on the skin. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturized. I would recommend this to any one looking for a fabulous non-scented everyday lotion. Its perfect!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by tanlinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I've had REALLY bad eczema since I was really little and it's got really bad over the years. I have it especially bad on my hands- they are often blistered and cracked. This product really calms it, and adds heaps of much-needed moisture to the area. I work in retail, so the non-greasy formula is great; I don't get greasy marks all over the garments.

I've knocked off a lippy simply for the fact that it hasn't healed it, it has only calmed. This product has worked BY FAR the best for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

aveeno is legit, anything in their line for moisturizing works (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by iamdancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this since I was about 7 or 8 and I love it. It's really light and does not have a heavy/sticky feel , yet it moisturizes effectively and takes care of my dryness really well. I use this right after I get out of the shower and apply it all over my body. I would say the price is pretty fair, but I don't buy it in a drugstore, I get the 2-pack from Costco. Overall, this is a really great moisturizer and I highly, highly recommend. Go buy this!
EDIT: I have stopped purchasing this product ever since I have gone cruelty free with all my beauty/makeup products. Which is a shame and disappointing, but if using cruelty free products does not necessarily matter to you, then I would still recommend this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this because it's simple yet effective. It keeps my skin moisturized, I have not had to deal with any dry patches or eczema on my body ever since I've started to use this. What I love the most about this is the texture; it's not too runny, but not too thick either. I also like that it absorbs into the skin easily. Aveeno body lotions are the best drugstore moisturizers!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have really dry hands (to the point of flaking... disgusting, i know!) and i was hoping that this would be the best moisturizer to relieve the itching and to repair my skin a little. Unfortunately, this lotion is not quite moisturizing enough for that and QV cream is better. However, this does go well on legs/arms and does not have the tacky kind of feel to it and isn't so thick that you can't touch anything for a few minutes. I tried a little bit of this on my face (which is quite sensitive and acne prone) for a few days and while it didn't have any adverse effects, it was too moisturizing for my oily face in the Australian summertime :P All in all, it's not a bad product but i wouldn't buy it again....