April 23, 2014 | 1468 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I've tried many dry shampoos over the years and this is the best of the bunch. Refreshes hair, absorbs oily roots, and gives hair a quick lift on those days when you're in between shampoos. I have blonde hair so the temporary lightening effect of the spray is not an issue for me; actually I like it as it makes my hair appear even lighter. No worries if you have dark hair, as it disappears when you brush the spray through. Smells lovely and clean too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the tropical scented one and I love it! I have fine, straight, oily hair that I used to wash every day. I heard that it is better to wash your hair every other day and I wanted to try that since I plan to colour my hair in the near future, but my hair tends to get oily by the end of the day. I bought this after reading good reviews online. I'm glad I got it! It really helps me keep my hair looking and feeling clean for a second day, plus I love the scent.
I do have quite dark brown hair, and this can leave a white residue on my roots, even after brushing it out. I find that it does go away eventually though.
I'm not using it right now because the Klorane dry shampoos were on sale and I decided to pick up a couple bottles of those. I would definitely buy it again though, because it's inexpensive and I go through a bottle pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Tukijan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have thin, lifeless hair. After I wash and blow dry my hair I spray this dry shampoo on my hairlines, wait 2 minutes and blast it with a hairdryer.
It gives my hair MAJOR volume , tousled texture that lasts on and on for 2 days. My HG product !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by hanako283

Yes, yes, yes! This is the dry shampoo I've been looking for. I've tried Klorane and Principessa dry shampoos in the past. Klorane smelled really bad, and Principessa left a nasty residue. The Batiste dry shampoo has none of those problems. The original scent is very light and undetectable once the shampoo sinks in, and even though I have dark brown Asian hair, it was really easy to brush out the white cast. With this, I am less put off by the idea of not washing my hair for a day or two. The price is slightly high here in Canada (around $10 in most drugstores) but I know it's quite cheap in the States. I'll still repurchase because this is the best dry shampoo so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love this dry shampoo because it works so well! BUT i hate the white residue it leaves behind which you can't get out with a brush, plus I have dark dark brown hair so it looks like dandruff :( not a good look! Will try the dark version next time, but this stuff is cheap and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only dry shampoo I ever buy now because it's the best. I buy the tropical scent (yellow can).

I have blonde hair and when I first spray it, it leaves a white residue. I let that sit for a minute then brush out. Usually that is enough to clear the residue. If my hair still looks a little powdery I just ruffle my hair with a towel or microfibre cloth.

Gets rid of that greasy look and smells yum!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkerfly42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best dry shampoo's I have ever used. My old hairdresser told me about this stuff years ago and I have been using it every morning since (I shower at night). The best way to use it is with a blowdryer because of the white residue it leaves behind. I spray the sides of my hair and my bangs, let it sit for a couple minutes, then brush and blowdry it out. It gets rid of the grease, volumizes my hair, and leaves it super clean looking. For 8 bucks, can you beat that? I work at a retailer that sells multiple dry shampoo's for over 20 bucks a pop and I laugh at the people who buy them. This stuff is the bomb, and I will never switch. My favorite scent is the can with brown coloring in it, it's a little coconut-y scent. The fresh one is good too. I hope they never ever stop making this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by juliayunjie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard recommends on this and bought a small can, it really absorb the oils in my ban, but it only lasts for three uses, the first stlying product that I ever used up. This is not the best, but I'll buy again if I don't find anything better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bellatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried soooo many different brands of dry shampoo thanks to my greasy hair and my quest to find something cheaper than TiGi Rockaholic that's decent, and thus far, to no avail.
Enter Batiste, I am blond and this stuff leaves the thickest white residue behind that for me, fails to brush out!! It also leaves my hair looking dull and dirty, I don't love the scent, I was honestly amazed that this can of complete crap has such a cult following!
Hello TiGi, I will be loyal to you from now on!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite brand of dry shampoo. My hair definitely gets oily after just one wash and this dry shampoo means that I don't need to wash it every day. I use the original because I don't like the smell of the others; the original smell is just kind of a light citrus-fresh smell. The trick to using this, I think, is spraying it on at night and then letting it work its way through your hair as you sleep. I am on my fourth bottle and will definitely continue to re-purchase.