August 31, 2014 | 943 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by fallon4yoo

This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I have dark brown hair and this stuff absorbs great without leaving behind any residue! I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I got the Blush dry shampoo as a free promotional gift. I had never bought dry shampoo before but since I got it for free in a small handy sample size I took it with me the last time I traveled and it's a great product.

After a long journey I felt that my hair was a little greasy so before going out I used it. My hair felt fresh and clean afterwards(obviously nothing can replace a proper shower but it came pretty close) and it didn't weight my hair down in any way. I also love the floral smell.

The only downside is that the dry shampoo is a white powder and if you have dark hair like me it might leave a fine white residue (almost like flour) on your hair. So for those with darker hair, you have to be a bit more light-handed with the use.
They do however have a dry shampoo for dark and deep brown hair with a hint of colour, which I'm going to purchase.

I definitely recommend this dry shampoo! It's affordable and great for traveling!

UPDATE:
So I tried out the new one for dark and deep brown hair and it's great! It smells good and works beautifully. The only thing I would be careful about is not to get the product on your clothes because it'll leave brown marks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LeilaBxo

Absolute lifesaver if you have to leave early without a shower! Can be a bit of a problem if you have hair product in from the night before as it creates a dandruff kind of substance in your roots so make sure there is no other product in your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A lifesaver for long humid days out!! The only downside is that it's kind of pricey where I live :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by leucadia

Did not really like this dry shampoo, it was cheaper than the Klorane that I usually use. it just didn't absorb the oil as much as my Klorane, so went back to K.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Curcan

This is absolute savior, my ladies. It takes 2 hrs for me to wash and dry my hair. when roots first start looking greasy, this saves the day AMAZINGLY. even my mom uses it. Stick with the original, im a brunette. Hands down great product, take my word for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by begirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried three brands of dry shampoo. Two drugstore brands and one salon brand. Out of all of them, Batiste is the best! This leaves my hair looking fresh and no visible white mark on my black hair. The price is right and this makes my hair look better than freshly washed hair. I am very glad I tried this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lomont1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. This is my favorite dry shampoo so far! I also have the Oscar Blandi powder. With the Batiste, I can get away with 3, maybe 4 days in between washes. I recently got extensions, so I'm not supposed to wash very much.

The Batiste is easy/quick to apply, and I like the scent. I got the green one. I let it sink in for a minute or two and then brush. It makes my hair look clean, and it doesn't feel like there's a lot of build up. The is the only one I've found that makes my hair look/feel like I just washed it.

I have straight, fine, long blonde hair with brown lowlights.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by AmyCrystalW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I have always washed my hair everyday and my hairstylist told me this is a really bad habit because your hair is stripped of natural oils. If I were to stop washing my hair every day I didn't want it to look greasy, and dry shampoo seemed like a good idea! I bought Batiste because It's a good brand, and it was brilliant!
On my first day trying it my roots looked dry and not at all greasy, but still healthy! If you work the spray in properly you don't leave any residue and get absoloutely no product build up and my hair felt clean and looked clean all day! I have quite thick hair and It can often be hard to style, but this has meant my hair is much softer and better maintained, as I no longer have to wash it every single day! The only problem I encountered was that my can seemed to leak a bit if i left it lying down in my drawer or if I shook it too vigorously before using it, so be careful to store it properly!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

This is the only dry shampoo I've continually gone back and bought time and time again but this is where it gets annoying, I feel like I'm forever buying cans of this stuff because it runs out so fast. I use this twice a week if that and only on my fringe (bangs) I get a brush and lift the hair and spray on the roots. I don't cover my whole scalp or all of my head. Just the front section so it isn't a big area yet I'm constantly needing to buy can after can.

It does a great job and I prefer the original over the coloured spray. I have dry ends and I have once or twice sprayed all over and it's made my dry ends SUPER dry.

I'm traveling to the US (from Australia) next month and picked up the Oscar Blandi pronto dry shampoo in the bottle with the twist off cap. I thought I might have a better chance of bringing it on board with me as aerosol cans are banned on board and I want to freshen my hair after a 12 hour flight. I will write a review on that after I have used it to see how it compares.