August 23, 2014 | 1806 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my fourth bottle of this after two years of first buying this. THIS STUFF HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. seriously. i was the girl who wouldn't raise her hand in class because she had sweat through her shirt by second period. i was the girl who would wear only black t-shirts to hide the stains. i was the girl who wore two t-shirts at once to mask the stains, but would sweat through BOTH shirts within a couple of hours.
with this stuff, i am proud to say that i am no longer that girl. i don't sweat a drop with this. not at ALL. and i live in texas, which is known for its freakishly long and hot summers. i am tons more confident because i no longer sweat like my older brothers (they complain about their sweating, but refuse to use this because they hate roll-ons :P)
i do still wear black t-shirts all the time, but that's because i want to (i'm a rocker chick :P), not because i have to. everyone should try this. seriously.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by conrad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is unbelievable! At the time I bought it I figured I'd try it, but how great could it be. I've tried a number of anti-perspirants/deodorants and thought it strange to put this on at night. Something amazing happens during that night and it works all day! Who knew. Just remember to put it on at night!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by helenexox

I love this stuff! It really works, and it's answered my prayers :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this stuff for at least 10 years now - on and off. It is, by far, the best out there. I do have trouble with itching the first few nights I start to use it but that passes and to be honest, even the itching did not make me take off a lippie. It is a very small price to pay for a girl who sweats A LOT. When I use this stuff, I do not have to give it a second thought. I used to think it was pricey but now that so many brands have come out with "clinical" strength products, it seems cheap. Those run around 10.00 each and they are just repacked versions of the same stuff they have been selling for years. Certain Dry is the real deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Moe7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness! I love this product. It doesn't sting or itch me, even from the start, though it does for most people. I saw a huge difference in the first morning i put it on (barely any sweat stains, even when we had gym and it was soooo hot outside), but an even more dramatic difference in a week. I dont sweat anymore! Woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This deodorant definitely delivers as promised! HG for me - it prevents wetness and odour even in this sweltering and humid climate. It's also scentless which is a plus, and I can get away with applying it twice a week now (I'm on to my second bottle). Just follow the instructions and definitely don't apply after shaving or to broken skin and you'll be set!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Nikko5415

Its so embarassing having these huge wet stains under your arms I have tried every clinical strength product out there and nothing worked to keep me dry. I even bought a trial size mens clinical to see if that would work. Nothing helped.. So after reading the reviews here, I decided to give this a try. My local DS had it on sale for 50% off. For the first time in I couldnt tell you in how long I was dry. No sweat stains. Nothing. DRY DRY DRY. It does sting and itch after I apply, but that goes aware quickly. I was so excited and so impressed I went out and bought a whole bunch of different colored shirts. No more black and white for me!!!! This definately has become my HG!! Im only sorry I didnt try this before.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by AutumnRosebud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product worked wonders for me! After years of being self conscious due to underarm wetness that would bleed through my shirt and trying countless of products this is the first one that has worked for me. It took it about 3 days for it to really kick in for me and stop my sweating all together, so be patient. After your first week or so using it daily, you cut back use of it to every other day or every 3 days depending on your needs. I don't have any problem with excess sweat anymore! I use it at night, and then a Dove deoderant in the morning as this product is ONLY an anti perspirant. The only downsides to the product happen if you don't follow the directions. It tells you only to use a few strokes under each arm and not use the product after shaving. If you don't follow these directions the product can cause a burning sensation and a darkening of your skin under your arms. However, if used as directed, it works like a charm, with no side effects :) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely one of my staples living in Florida. I use this year round, and rarely EVER have sweating problems. I'll always trust this stuff. Less expensive than the Secret version, and no scents to get mixed up with my morning deodorant. Only downside to it is it being a complete liquid, you have to let it dry after you apply it. But it's so worth the protection you get. You don't have to worry the next day about wearing a colored shirt in 90 degree weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lonestargal76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the last few days and I'm amazed by how well it has worked for me. I can finally wear my shirts without worrying about underarm sweat circles! I normally put it on at night before bed. Just a few swipes and then air dry for a few minutes is all I need to do. When I wake up, I take a shower and then spray on my other deodorant and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Great product, great price--I highly recommend this product!