October 22, 2014 | 1030 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sella1201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! this is the perfect anti-perspirant for a Texas girl! I live in Houston which is freakishly hot and I'm always sweating. I have ruined countless blouses and dressed but no more thanks to Certain-Dri! This product works miracles that other's can't. I've tried everything on the market, including those clinical strengths and nothing but Certain-Dri works! The only bad thing is that your underarms will itch like crazy (I've been using it for months and stillhave the itching) and it may sting and cause a slight rash on the skin if used directly after shaving! Small price to pay to be sweat free!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by eunji12

I can't believe it but I've finally found an antipersiprant that works for me. I sweat a lot (which sucks b/c I'm the only person on my both sides of my family that needs to wear an antipersp., the rest only needs deodorants) and I've tried almost all brands of deodorants, esp. all of the clinical-strength ones, but I still sweat when I'm just standing still in a cold room.
I saw reviews for this deodorant and gave it a try, and I love it b/c it works!! I've only tried it for a week but my armpits have been dry the entire time...I apply at night, and only apply on my Secret in the morning for a little add protection and it truly works.

Yes, it does sting and itch when you apply it but that goes away after a couple minutes and I'm willing to put up with that for a day of not having to worry about sweat stains...but i do wish it wasn't a roll-on b/c it can drip when you're applying

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by lorenm21

This is my first time writing a review but i felt that i had too. I am a VERY, VERY sweaty girl; BUT not any more i have been using this for the last 3 days and i have seen so much improvement.

I had to recommend this to one of my sisters cause she has the same problem that i have (and we even went to the doctor to get a prescription deodorant) But she also loves it. now i dont have to worry about my sweat marks!!

BTW dont shave your underarms before using this....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ef604

Ok, this product does work. BUT it leaves you with VERY itchy armpits. So itchy that it is hard to fall asleep! Seriously! I have now decided to only use it in special occasions, when I know I will be wearing a colored blouse, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to ever try Certain Dri, since the Secret Clinical didn't work for me at all, but my local CVS was closing and this was on clearance for $1.74. And, my pits are dry! I even took a 3-mile walk in the blazing sun today and no wetness, and I used Certain Dri 2 nights ago!

I was JUST ABOUT to book myself a Botox session for my underarms, but it looks like I saved myself a lot of money (and pain, and embarrassment).

There is one negative - after putting this on, my underarms are wet, itchy, and a little bit uncomfortable. But I don't care, this WORKS! It's a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my fourth bottle of this after two years of first buying this. THIS STUFF HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. seriously. i was the girl who wouldn't raise her hand in class because she had sweat through her shirt by second period. i was the girl who would wear only black t-shirts to hide the stains. i was the girl who wore two t-shirts at once to mask the stains, but would sweat through BOTH shirts within a couple of hours.
with this stuff, i am proud to say that i am no longer that girl. i don't sweat a drop with this. not at ALL. and i live in texas, which is known for its freakishly long and hot summers. i am tons more confident because i no longer sweat like my older brothers (they complain about their sweating, but refuse to use this because they hate roll-ons :P)
i do still wear black t-shirts all the time, but that's because i want to (i'm a rocker chick :P), not because i have to. everyone should try this. seriously.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by conrad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is unbelievable! At the time I bought it I figured I'd try it, but how great could it be. I've tried a number of anti-perspirants/deodorants and thought it strange to put this on at night. Something amazing happens during that night and it works all day! Who knew. Just remember to put it on at night!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by helenexox

I love this stuff! It really works, and it's answered my prayers :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this stuff for at least 10 years now - on and off. It is, by far, the best out there. I do have trouble with itching the first few nights I start to use it but that passes and to be honest, even the itching did not make me take off a lippie. It is a very small price to pay for a girl who sweats A LOT. When I use this stuff, I do not have to give it a second thought. I used to think it was pricey but now that so many brands have come out with "clinical" strength products, it seems cheap. Those run around 10.00 each and they are just repacked versions of the same stuff they have been selling for years. Certain Dry is the real deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Moe7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness! I love this product. It doesn't sting or itch me, even from the start, though it does for most people. I saw a huge difference in the first morning i put it on (barely any sweat stains, even when we had gym and it was soooo hot outside), but an even more dramatic difference in a week. I dont sweat anymore! Woo hoo!