Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

Literally, the best thing that ever happened to my armpits. I am soooooo grateful for Certain Dri's existence, and will continue to repurchase as long as it is made.
Not only does it keep me completely dry, I can also skip up to 3 days and not worry about sweating even if I'm wearing a sweater in blistering heat. Amazing.

on 7/5/2009 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG of antipersperant (sp?). I used to get sweat stains ALL the time, I felt so embarrased, and never wanted to raise my arms for anything. I got this, no more sweating, its the only thing that keeps me from sweating a ton. It itches REALLY bad for me, and sometimes it burns after I've shaved, but I just suck it up, because it's all worth it for the dryness. I will and have bought this over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is INCREDIBLE. I have used every antiperspirant under the sun and nothing ever worked. Every sun dress, ever white shirt or work shirt, or dark shirt ended up destroyed by white antiperspirant/deodorant and my sweating. NO more! After 1 night of use I was able to spend the entire day outside on an 86 degree day and I did not perspire a single drop under my arms!

I only do 1-2 swipes (as directed) under each arm and you shouldn't apply it to broken skin ie: just shaved.. or you will itch! I haven't had a problem because I followed the directions.

on 6/23/2009 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This is one of the best products ever developed! All through my teen years I was plagued by sweaty underarms. I would never raise my arms in class and wearing anything but a dark cotton shirt just wasn't an option. I wish I had this product back then.

I've learned how to handle the itching. I never use it after I shave, and I don't use it more than 2 nights in a row. I'll skip a night or two because the itching can become intense. After I apply, I lay in bed with my arms raised over my head until it dries, which is just a couple of minutes. I do use a clinical strength deoderant/anti-perspirant in the mornings, but that's just because I feel naked without it and I like the extra wetness protection, not that I really need it with Certain-Dri. Great product!!!

EDITED: I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!! I chased after a loose dog in my neighborhood yesterday...Hot and humid 93 degrees in NC. DRY AS A BONE AFTERWARDS!!! Loves it!

on 6/19/2009 6:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was a bit nervous to try this after I read on here about the itching and stinging and such, but I tried it anyways because of my disgusting sweating problem. I went out and got this at Walmart one day, and tried it. So far, I have no gotten any of the problems written here, but my sweating is still going strong. I'm a bit afraid because I was sure this would work for me. I gave it a 3 because I'll probably use up this whole bottle to see if it works.

on 6/19/2009 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love this product! It works great. I have tried several of the over counter clinical strength deodorants, secret and degree, and they do not even work half as well as this product. Just use certain dri at night and the next day little to no perspiration. It's amazing!

on 6/10/2009 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

OMG!!! this is the perfect anti-perspirant for a Texas girl! I live in Houston which is freakishly hot and I'm always sweating. I have ruined countless blouses and dressed but no more thanks to Certain-Dri! This product works miracles that other's can't. I've tried everything on the market, including those clinical strengths and nothing but Certain-Dri works! The only bad thing is that your underarms will itch like crazy (I've been using it for months and stillhave the itching) and it may sting and cause a slight rash on the skin if used directly after shaving! Small price to pay to be sweat free!

on 6/10/2009 2:28:00 PM

I can't believe it but I've finally found an antipersiprant that works for me. I sweat a lot (which sucks b/c I'm the only person on my both sides of my family that needs to wear an antipersp., the rest only needs deodorants) and I've tried almost all brands of deodorants, esp. all of the clinical-strength ones, but I still sweat when I'm just standing still in a cold room.
I saw reviews for this deodorant and gave it a try, and I love it b/c it works!! I've only tried it for a week but my armpits have been dry the entire time...I apply at night, and only apply on my Secret in the morning for a little add protection and it truly works.

Yes, it does sting and itch when you apply it but that goes away after a couple minutes and I'm willing to put up with that for a day of not having to worry about sweat stains...but i do wish it wasn't a roll-on b/c it can drip when you're applying

on 6/6/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first time writing a review but i felt that i had too. I am a VERY, VERY sweaty girl; BUT not any more i have been using this for the last 3 days and i have seen so much improvement.

I had to recommend this to one of my sisters cause she has the same problem that i have (and we even went to the doctor to get a prescription deodorant) But she also loves it. now i dont have to worry about my sweat marks!!

BTW dont shave your underarms before using this....

on 6/5/2009 5:47:00 PM

Ok, this product does work. BUT it leaves you with VERY itchy armpits. So itchy that it is hard to fall asleep! Seriously! I have now decided to only use it in special occasions, when I know I will be wearing a colored blouse, etc.