August 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have almost used up my first bottle of this foundation. I have a back up already. I think this is very good foundation. I like the finish and the coverage. I wouldn't say it's full coverage, but a medium buildable coverage. I have rosacea and I find that this covers my redness pretty well. But I don't think it looks heavy on my face. I always set it with a loose powder and am very pleased with the finish. I have combination skin and am satisfied with the staying power. I have fairly sensitive skin but do not notice any ill effects as far as breakouts, etc. A good reliable foundation. Great color selection.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by SeleneCastroo

Ok well I have been using this foundation for 8 months. I really like it when I first apply it, but i notice it tends to get darker it oxidizes fast. and the coverage looks too matte at times, i like the fact that it lasts all school day for me but the thing i dont like is how it has given me a lot of little white heads and that makes me very unhappy! I would say it would be my holy grail foundation if my face was flawless

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not suitable for my oily skin, only added to the problem, it needed constant touch ups with powder to combat the shine!
It easily transfers onto clothing and everyone you might hug or touch with your face.
Feels like it's melting off in hot weather and leaves you with that shiney, dirty looking face after only a few hours.
Probably more suited for people with drier skin types. I prefer Mac's Longwear foundation or the matchmaster for good, lasting, light coverage.
Only good points that I can say is that it applies very nicely, spreading easily and has a natural, medium coverage that doesn't look plastered.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by sienadibaari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is possibly the worst foundation I've ever bought, and a complete waste of my money.
it's fine when it's first applied, but doesn't hold powder at all. it's fine for about half an hour and then completely changes it's color to orange. why buy a specific color if it's going to turn brown in the end anyway? it's oily and cakey and very thick on my skin. it's very uncomfortable and i won't be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Mac Studio Fix Fluid in the color Nc20 about 3 months ago, it matches perfectly with my skin. I feel like this foundation is either a hit or miss with alot of people, for me i love it. I have alot of acne scaring on my skin and also acne and when i put this foundation on it instantly covers everything. So i find its a VERY full coverage foundation in my experience. Iv tried many foundations before, searching to cover up my acne and scars and this is deffinatly one of my go-to foundations. It doesnt oxidize at all which i find many foundations do on my skin. It stays on through out the whole day, i get up at 6:45am for school, and by 7pm the foundation is still on, covering everything. Although one issue i may have with this foundation is, if i work out it tends to shift on my face a bit, but thats obviously from the sweat and oils that are being released. Iv been in pouring rain with this foundation on and iv swam in pools and the foundation still stays in place. One thing i wish this foundation came with is a pump, yes you can buy one, but im to lazy to go out and get one, other than that i find this is a great foundation, id recommend people to get a sample first and try it out for a few days to see if it works for you :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok.. I'm not really sure about this product. I have worn it for about a week, and granted, the coverage is excellent. It keeps your skin looking matte for half the day, which is better than any other foundation I have found. But, I have noticed I am starting to get blackheads in my cheeks.. Which is a NEVER. I am also breaking out on my forehead, which is a NEVER! So, I am wondering if this is what is causing it.. I haven't switched anything but the makeup.. So, I'm not sure? I washed my face yesterday, and this morning, and have been totally makeup free for 2 days.. My skin looks 100 percent better. So, if you are very oily and acne prone, I wouldn't recommend this foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by chenhilei42

It is definitely not oil-controlling!!! It leaves my skin really oily within two hours even in the winter time.i guess it would be probably within an hour in the summer time.additionally, It dries up my skin as well(that's why my face gets oily so quickly cos it is dehydrated). It gets oxidized quickly,darkening my face as a result. I will never buy it again.It is not compatible with Almay clear complex.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am an NC15 and as far as colour goes i am happy i found something matching my skin.
the packaging is very convenient as it is a glass and comes with a pump,which is more hygienic.
i aply it with my fingers and it blends quite ok with my skin,but if i have any dry patches, they show up really bad.
in sun light from a closer look (like 20cm) it looks a liitle cackey due to it's medium to full coverage..(though, still need a touch of concealer on bumps,or a second layer of product where my rosacea is.)
the finish is 95% mat..it lasted on me for a good 6 hours of being out in the city shopping,without using a primer..
BUT i stopped using it due to the massive break-outs this caused me..having tested it many times to check if something else could have triggered them besides this product..unfortunatelly 3-4 pimples would show up in 12-20 hours after aplying it..
also the smell of it is quite intense and chemical-like..
here,in Greece it retails for about 32euros, which is quite expensive..
deffinatelly not bying it again and can't suggest to others..

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by iuliaandrada

The only pro of this foundation is the good coverage, the 'perfect' finish.However, after 15 minutes my skin looks oily and cakey; I don't even apply much, only a thin layer, and fix it with powder. There are drugstore foundations better than this, sadly.. Maybe for dry/normal skin could work, but for my combination skin does not. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am NC30 through using fake tan, have very very dark hair and grey eyes. The colour of this is beautiful!!! Definitely what makes me want to rebuy however this broke me out terribly, not in spots but like bumps under my skin which were horrible. I have relatively clear skin, a few hormonal spots but nothing major. I liked the colour and I've struggled to find something which matched my fake tanned neck so perfectly. As I fake tan I am a very yellow toned colour which is difficult to match. I liked the texture, nothing fabulous but went on easily and didn't end up patchy. The first time I wore this it came off my chin after a few hours but for some reason now seems to last. Have yet to be photographed wearing it but also hear it photographs fantastically. If it didn't break me out, I would love this. Packaging is okay, nothing special, and I didn't like that I had to pay extra for the pump but overall I think this is reasonably priced.