December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

This is the best designer perfume ever to dance in my nostrils. To me it's some strange combination of floral, musk and clean scents that isn't overpowering (Unless you, you know, spray a ton). Every other designer perfume I would pass up for fruity cheap body sprays, but not this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

This scent is OK on me - but I wouldn't race out to buy it. Starts smelling like alcohol-based floral toner. Evolves to a fragrance that reminds me of Off Active Sunblock/Bug Repellent (citronella, pine, and Deet). I know this sounds awful - but it's not offensive. I didn't feel I had to wait before venturing outside.

Mellows to vanilla, orange blossom, honey and sandalwood after an hour. The fragrance is gone after 5 hours.

This weekend, I may go see whether this stuff repells mosquitos....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Rcasey1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite scent ever... my husband loves it, too. It is, though, as others have said, strong. Well, more lasting than strong, really, but one spritz is very much enough. I always feel incredibly sexy when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by april4

This is a nice perfume for work. It smells sophisticated. It is not fruity or floral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Pretty middle of the road. Beautiful bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the notes turns plasticky on me and dominates and just ruins the whole effect. It smells like a horrible and artificial version of itself on me. I do like the smell of it on paper, and I also think that the bottle is rather pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely an evening scent, and it's very strong so you've got to use a light touch, but this feels like it was made just for me. It's not spicy or cloying. Sexy as hell. I adore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not an everyday fragrance that I wear, I like the scent, but it's not in my daily rotation. It's more of an evening fragrance for me. Out of the fragrances that i have (i had him sit down one day and smell the scents and give me first impressions of them) this was the only one my husband described to smell sexy. I usually wear lighter sweet scents. I keep it only because he says he likes it on me and I wear this on special evenings out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by imac_maria

I loved it. It is kind of pricey but it smells sooo good, its totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ashebuga1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I smelled this on someone and instantly had to know what she was wearing. I loved the hints of vanilla, orange, and woods that make this fragrance so lovely. This perfume has tremendous staying power (one spray is ALL you need, trust me!) And the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. The only warning I have to offer is to be sure to try this on before you purchase it...I've had a few people say that it smells like body odor when it mixes with their personal chemistry.
Edit: I would recommend this as a night scent...it may be a bit overpowering in the day (especially in the summer).