September 2, 2014 | 1105 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Rcasey1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite scent ever... my husband loves it, too. It is, though, as others have said, strong. Well, more lasting than strong, really, but one spritz is very much enough. I always feel incredibly sexy when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by april4

This is a nice perfume for work. It smells sophisticated. It is not fruity or floral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Pretty middle of the road. Beautiful bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the notes turns plasticky on me and dominates and just ruins the whole effect. It smells like a horrible and artificial version of itself on me. I do like the smell of it on paper, and I also think that the bottle is rather pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely an evening scent, and it's very strong so you've got to use a light touch, but this feels like it was made just for me. It's not spicy or cloying. Sexy as hell. I adore this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not an everyday fragrance that I wear, I like the scent, but it's not in my daily rotation. It's more of an evening fragrance for me. Out of the fragrances that i have (i had him sit down one day and smell the scents and give me first impressions of them) this was the only one my husband described to smell sexy. I usually wear lighter sweet scents. I keep it only because he says he likes it on me and I wear this on special evenings out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by imac_maria

I loved it. It is kind of pricey but it smells sooo good, its totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ashebuga1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I smelled this on someone and instantly had to know what she was wearing. I loved the hints of vanilla, orange, and woods that make this fragrance so lovely. This perfume has tremendous staying power (one spray is ALL you need, trust me!) And the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. The only warning I have to offer is to be sure to try this on before you purchase it...I've had a few people say that it smells like body odor when it mixes with their personal chemistry.
Edit: I would recommend this as a night scent...it may be a bit overpowering in the day (especially in the summer).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2007 9:27:00 PM More reviews by luxliving

This is the worst perfume I've ever smelled! UGH! It's very masculine to me and does not work at all with my feminine chemistry! It was very strong and even when I went to wash it off it just would not go away! Thank heavens that I only received a sample of it. I would never buy it. I may try it again just to test and be sure. I did try it late in the evening before taking my nightly shower/bath...so I may give another try since I see so many raving reviews.... I'll let you know how it goes!

Update: This fragrance is not for me. I tried it on two more times since my original post and nothing changed. It's so strong on me. It gives me an awful smell. Would never buy this or recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh...I loved this fragrance when I tried it on at the counter. Just spritzed a bit into the air and ran one wrist through it. It turned into something spicy and warm and delicious on me, and had great lasting power. But then my husband got into the car and got a raging headache from it and said it was WAY too strong. Even with the very little I was wearing. So I can't buy it or wear it. Sigh.

So, four lippies for how great it was, but not a five because it can be overpowering.