January 24, 2015 | 1826 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

I went to Macy's and sprayed some on my wrist. I was curious to see how long it would last and if the scent would change. It was strong and woody.. to me, it's average. Later on in the day the scent was very subtle and soft. A guy friend of mine gave it a whif later in the day and told me "NOT BAD". I like it when people ask me "WOW, what is that?!" Not to me rude or offensive to anyone here, but this smell could be labeled as "OLD" or "Granny"... Not that Granny is bad..... but I'll stick with my Armani Mania

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by rachellm1975

There are very few perfumes I become fanatical about; but this is one of them.

This is one of the sexiest, most gorgeous perfumes Armani or any designer has ever made.

As an added bonus, men seem to go crazy when they smell this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnkE

I LOVE this fragrance. It has the smell of flowers with a hint of musk and maybe just a tiny bit of fruit in it. It's not too light, but definately not too strong. I feel very sexy when I put this fragrance on, it smells very sophisticated without being at all stuffy. The bottle is very easy to hold as well. Price is a little up there, but it is a designer fragrance and it does smell amazing, so I'd say it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

This is the best designer perfume ever to dance in my nostrils. To me it's some strange combination of floral, musk and clean scents that isn't overpowering (Unless you, you know, spray a ton). Every other designer perfume I would pass up for fruity cheap body sprays, but not this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

This scent is OK on me - but I wouldn't race out to buy it. Starts smelling like alcohol-based floral toner. Evolves to a fragrance that reminds me of Off Active Sunblock/Bug Repellent (citronella, pine, and Deet). I know this sounds awful - but it's not offensive. I didn't feel I had to wait before venturing outside.

Mellows to vanilla, orange blossom, honey and sandalwood after an hour. The fragrance is gone after 5 hours.

This weekend, I may go see whether this stuff repells mosquitos....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Rcasey1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite scent ever... my husband loves it, too. It is, though, as others have said, strong. Well, more lasting than strong, really, but one spritz is very much enough. I always feel incredibly sexy when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by april4

This is a nice perfume for work. It smells sophisticated. It is not fruity or floral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Pretty middle of the road. Beautiful bottle, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the notes turns plasticky on me and dominates and just ruins the whole effect. It smells like a horrible and artificial version of itself on me. I do like the smell of it on paper, and I also think that the bottle is rather pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely an evening scent, and it's very strong so you've got to use a light touch, but this feels like it was made just for me. It's not spicy or cloying. Sexy as hell. I adore this.