Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty bottle...that's about the only positive I can find in this perfume. It didn't work well on me at all; Code is about as far from "sexy" as you can get in a perfume. Just blah, boring, mildly offensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This has become a staple of mine. Initially, I thought this fragrance was boring, because I had expected something sweeter and more "oriental". Also, I found the edp overpowering. Howewer, then the edt came on the market, and I got a sample.... First, I used up my sample, and then I bought the full size. I have now used it for three months, and I still find myself reaching for it at least three times a week. If I were to describe this scent, I would say it is light, clean and sophisticated, while still being interesting. It has a nice balance between musk and flowers, and it is not sweet or fruity at all, which is something that I not like in a perfume. Also, I like the way in which it develops on my skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I went to Macy's and sprayed some on my wrist. I was curious to see how long it would last and if the scent would change. It was strong and woody.. to me, it's average. Later on in the day the scent was very subtle and soft. A guy friend of mine gave it a whif later in the day and told me "NOT BAD". I like it when people ask me "WOW, what is that?!" Not to me rude or offensive to anyone here, but this smell could be labeled as "OLD" or "Granny"... Not that Granny is bad..... but I'll stick with my Armani Mania

There are very few perfumes I become fanatical about; but this is one of them.

This is one of the sexiest, most gorgeous perfumes Armani or any designer has ever made.

As an added bonus, men seem to go crazy when they smell this!

I LOVE this fragrance. It has the smell of flowers with a hint of musk and maybe just a tiny bit of fruit in it. It's not too light, but definately not too strong. I feel very sexy when I put this fragrance on, it smells very sophisticated without being at all stuffy. The bottle is very easy to hold as well. Price is a little up there, but it is a designer fragrance and it does smell amazing, so I'd say it's worth it.

This is the best designer perfume ever to dance in my nostrils. To me it's some strange combination of floral, musk and clean scents that isn't overpowering (Unless you, you know, spray a ton). Every other designer perfume I would pass up for fruity cheap body sprays, but not this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scent is OK on me - but I wouldn't race out to buy it. Starts smelling like alcohol-based floral toner. Evolves to a fragrance that reminds me of Off Active Sunblock/Bug Repellent (citronella, pine, and Deet). I know this sounds awful - but it's not offensive. I didn't feel I had to wait before venturing outside.

Mellows to vanilla, orange blossom, honey and sandalwood after an hour. The fragrance is gone after 5 hours.

This weekend, I may go see whether this stuff repells mosquitos....

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite scent ever... my husband loves it, too. It is, though, as others have said, strong. Well, more lasting than strong, really, but one spritz is very much enough. I always feel incredibly sexy when I wear it.

This is a nice perfume for work. It smells sophisticated. It is not fruity or floral.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Pretty middle of the road. Beautiful bottle, though.

Popular Fragrances